It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleadians are back! ship spotted in Bosnia!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Did anyone seen text "Illustrative photo" on this web page, just above image? I already posted about that on similar thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, all of you talk about "Illustrative photo" here

Originally posted by eufoseekere
we are talking eastern european countries who are years and years behind us

And, yes, people here have mobile phone with camera, everyone I know got one mobile phone with cam... I live near Bosnia, in Serbia. Both Serbia and Bosnian are ex-Yugoslavia country. We are not so much behind you.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Ok guys.... let's chill a little ok.
No need for personal crap here.

I don't think Chad ever said it was him in the picture and calling each other names is not gonna get anybody anywhere.

Topic is the picture and whether or not it's the Pleadians or not... and if it's real.

[edit on 26/2/09 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
*** Attention ***

Stop the bickering, name calling and off topic posts.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Okay people get with the program here, discus the topic in the OP not each other.

Please use the Alert tab instead of cluttering up the thread with childish tit for tat posts

Sauron
Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Haha! It looks like opening day at the Del Mar Race Track. It's hat day!

Need better camera

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Went and read the article, some observations:

- The pic seems to not be the one the article is talking about, if you look on the lower right side below the pic you can clearly read 'Illustrative photo".

- The article talks about a glowing ufo, which means, just a light or something like a light.

Since we haven't seen the actual picture, and we do know the actual ufo from the article is a glowing light, then how can this be claimed to be a "pleadian ship"?

At least for me, this doesn't prove anything at all, nothing, zero, a light on the sky, and we suddenly are being visited by pleadians "again", this is nothing just another article with no proof whatsoever, nothing at all, the pic is probably just something the writer found on internet on a hurry, and the actual pic either doesn't exist, or it was too bad it didn't show anything of value.

And why all these nonsense posts?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eufoseekere
we are talking eastern european countries who are years and years behind us, not everyone is lucky enough to have camera fones, we take it for granted here but there are many countries where even to have a mobile phone is a big deal.
[edit on 26-2-2009 by eufoseekere]

Actually thats not true, in alot of third world/poor countries many people have mobile phones that are either donated by us or given to them so that the fat cats can make more money charging the people they give them to for their calls.

Check it out:

Rockefeller revolution

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by eufoseekere

Billy Meir is a proven fraud. Any proof from him should be taken with a shot of vodka.

This photo is not legit and I can't declare it fake so its a waste of time seeing as how we can't believe anyone's stories, the photo is inconclusive, and its not coming back anytime we know of.

Bickering back and forth about belief and disbelief is ridiculous seeing as how one of you is clearly very wrong. We just don't know which one...so move on. This evidence lacks evidence.

[edit on 2/26/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The OP has been banned so will not be answering any questions therefor I am closing this thread.

If any member has reason to have it reopened please use the ATS Suggestions/Complaints Form and the request will be reviewed.

Thank you
Sauron, member and staff, ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join