It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not real.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Prove it

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think aliens are out there, we just haven't found them yet. As to the theories that they are on Earth, intermingled with the rest of us, it is possible, but I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We are definately not the only life form. If some one thinks that, he is an idiot.

I tell you a little story what happened about 9 years ago. Though, there is a big possibility that it was a joke, but still made us think...

A man that I know from my hobby circle, once asked from my girlfriend: "Do you think there is life up there". She said "I don't know". He said "I do" and left...

Know facts... This man has been working for the goverment pretty much all his adult life. I know that he was involved with nuke subs and other stuff like that as I talked with that a lot with him. Rumours says (I never asked as I knew he would of denied it) that he was involved with Roswell aftermath some how. He also has been working in Area 51 for sure. He is born in 1920's so that is possible.

I don't know if that was a joke, but that's how it went...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
Nah but seriously, do you really believe that in this universe, with more stars then we can ever count, each with a possibility of supporting a solar system, that we are the only intelligent lifeform?

This whole universe is endless and infinite, and we are the only ones to inhabit it?

Now I myself have never seen aliens either but I definately don't believe this whole universe is to support Earth.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by GobbledokTChipeater]

You'd have to have a planet the same size, with a moon the same size and distance and a sun the same size and distance. The chance of that happening would be beyond calculation.

Second, the Bible says God created the heavens to declare his glory and to light the earth and for times and seasons. So unless you are one who believes that life can emerge spontaneously from dead matter (which contradicts all the known laws of science, and the scientists cannot do this in their labs let alone can something like this happen accidentally) -- then you have to go with God being the Creator of the universe and of all life. And God regretted creating life here on earth and destroyed all life in the flood except for Noah and his family, and started all over again. Why would God want to bring on more trouble by creating anymore humans on other planets? Is Jesus going to have to make multiple trips to these places to atone for their sins also?

The Bible says that the earth was the first thing God created. We are not just an insignificant speck of chance in a huge universe, but a specially created place which God made for us and made the sun, moon and stars for us also.

The Bible also says that when Jesus comes back that the entire universe will be rolled up into a scroll, and God will make everything brand new. It's all going to go poof. So much for the planetary utopias people believe in, with their benevolent alien visitors sent to visit us and help us find "world peace"(while they are raping women and stealing their babies, sucking out the sperm of the men, stealing the eggs of the women to grow GM monsters in test tubes). If they are so wonderful, why do they need our egg and sperm and even our own children?

Yeah, real peaceful, real sweet. Let's just chuck our Bibles, tell God to go take a walk, and let the greys tell us how to live.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belsepub

A man that I know from my hobby circle, once asked from my girlfriend: "Do you think there is life up there". She said "I don't know". He said "I do" and left...

Know facts... This man has been working for the goverment pretty much all his adult life. I know that he was involved with nuke subs and other stuff like that as I talked with that a lot with him. Rumours says (I never asked as I knew he would of denied it) that he was involved with Roswell aftermath some how. He also has been working in Area 51 for sure. He is born in 1920's so that is possible.

I don't know if that was a joke, but that's how it went...

William Cooper, who was murdered, told us that the government WANTS us to believe there are "aliens" -- real humanoid creatures from another planet -- visiting earth.

There are demons trapped in the nether regions of hte earth. There are also hybrids, product of breeding experiments between humans and demons, in underground DUMBs, black ops military underground Nazi literal hell holes. Area 51 and places like that are horrors and should be stopped. The black ops military, the Zionists working to bring on hthe NWO, are TRAFFICKING WITH DEMONS. They are Luciferians, worshippers of Satan.

They are Satanists.

The Talmud is a Satanic book. The Cabala is from Babylon, and is black magic.

The British Zionists are Satanists. Realize this.

Check out Texe Marrs' message this week. It will end next Friday, so catch it now while you can.

Find out the truth of the Talmud that has been hidden from us goyim, the truth about what the Zionists think of us and what they plan to do to us, and the kind of world they plan to erect in their Fourth Reich.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by txblues

there is proof in the quran about earth like existance, it says that there are 7 earths.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
you show me pictures of every surface of every planet in this universe and if their isnt any proof of life then i will believe you. intill then i choose to beleive there is other life,even intellegent life in this universe.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by burndogg]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpionsaif
reply to post by txblues

there is proof in the quran about earth like existance, it says that there are 7 earths.

i heard somewhere that they can trace back our geneology back to 7 women
interesting

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by txblues

I am a Terrestrial-born human. I am 50 years old.

There is absolutely no proof that I exist.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by txblues
Someone show me evidence that WILL change my thoughts on the non-existence of so called "aliens". I mean I've seen them too, when I was trippin.

Why? Why should i show you any evidence? personally i couldnt care less if you believed or not, not gonna make any difference to my beliefs. Look at google, look at all the threads on this site, i did, i came to my own conclusion. This is one of the worst threads i have ever seen it should be closed.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join