It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not real.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Someone show me evidence that WILL change my thoughts on the non-existence of so called "aliens". I mean I've seen them too, when I was trippin.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Why don't you do a search for what you want to know? There's a zillion threads in the alien/ufo forum.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Read the Bible with an open mind. Plenty of proof there.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Nah but seriously, do you really believe that in this universe, with more stars then we can ever count, each with a possibility of supporting a solar system, that we are the only intelligent lifeform?

This whole universe is endless and infinite, and we are the only ones to inhabit it?

Now I myself have never seen aliens either but I definately don't believe this whole universe is to support Earth.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by txblues
Someone show me evidence that WILL change my thoughts on the non-existence of so called "aliens". I mean I've seen them too, when I was trippin.

go get your own proof
this is the internet.
google is your friend.
people are not here to serve your every whim.

if you want to present a stance of the impossibility of non-human aliens existing in this multiverse
.. then do your research, and present a detailed case for your opinion if you expect anybody to take you halfway seriously.

-

[edit on 26-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I agree with Gobbledoktihipeater
Weather they're coming to earth or not is irrelevent to me, it just seems completely illogical that we're the only living things in all of creation.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Fix the Title to Aliens on Earth are not real.... I will join in this conversation.

This whole alien game can be explained... and i have the answers.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Only a few months ago i didn't believe. Now i know the truth. I use to laugh at the concept.
I suggest you research and have fun getting piece by piece. It was a huge shock when i first changed my mind. Ill give you a few good places to start.
We're not going to spoon feed you but i can give you my personal examples.

* The disclosure project . Lots of proof and evidence in that.

* Government studies and reports

* Ancient art depicting flying shields and other stange objects - lookup ancient art with ufos on ATS

* hundreds of thousands of eyewitness testimony - look up ufocasebook and abductions , some of the best are there.

* ATS

* Nasa footage of UFO's in space and strange buildings on the Moon and Mars - try youtube and ATS

Think about how many universes there are , and just imagine how much life is out there. There must be thousands of civilizations just in our galaxy. Its foolish not to think so.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by txblues

Not to believe in other life in the universe is very closed minded of you. the universe is infinite after all.

Or do you mean, are they visiting Earth? If so, then thats still very much up in the air.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Whoa, take a chill pill.

On behalf of myself and everyone else who posted in this thread I apologize to you for not doing exactly as you would like us to do.

This is the real world, grow up

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by txblues

ok then... so you are telling me that we are the only species in this whole entire universe and that there cant possibly be a chance in hell that in all the billions of galaxies YOUVE NEVER BEEN TO that we are the only intelligent life forms ever to exist?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why should any of us care whether or not you believe? I won't lose any sleep over it.

Its clear you want to stay inside the box. Have fun living inside your dream world.

By the way, don't name a thread "Aliens dont exist" then offer no proof of your claims...

[edit on 2/26/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Id say its more or less fact other intelligent life forms in the universe exist,the numbers just show that..but i also dont believe that drakes equation is the best method,i actually think earth like planets are rare,but no one said life cant evolve in other situations,but we have to go on what we do know.As to if alien species are visiting us? i doubt it very much..no evidence for that,and if they had been visiting earth given the tiny insignificant amount of time we have been on this planet.Its more probable they visited when we were not around if they have visited at all.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I'll make you a deal. You show ME evidence you have the ability to post your question in the right forum, and then we'll talk. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

thats an ignorant statement, no one owes you evidence you owe it to yourself to get off the computer and go find the evidence yourself. It IS out there and you will find it if you make the investment my friend.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by txblues

The universe is a pretty big space. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So, if it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space, right? - Carl Sagan

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

ok this is new to me. The bible contains proof of aliens??????

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"CARL SAGAN"

Drake equation
en.wikipedia.org...

Some believe it may have been interstellar life, which survived from some distant world which "SEEDED" life here on Earth.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by reticledc]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join