It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland UFO - With Speed We Can't Touch

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Something in my gut tells me that vid is real. One interesting point is the way he swings the camcorder to try and catch more video of the ufo.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Great work with those clips. It certainly does look like the air is being "interfered" with but could easily be video artifacts from youtube's encoding or something. Also isn't there an audible crack when something breaks the sound barrier?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Right... Um , listen I dont know about you but I smell a whole in the logic of some on this thread. You are dealing with an unidentified flying object. You arent dealing with a standard peice of engineering. For all we know this object could be made of a substance which allows minimum air displacement, or be fitted with some kind of sonic nullifiying device to cover its engine noise and sounds of its passage. Hell for all we know, it might be that it only occupies the physical world when its stationary ,and only leaves an insubstantial "ghost" to be visible in flight. What Im saying is, that if this object is capable of going from a standing start at 0 mph , to traveling at jetspeed, then there being no boom shouldnt really be a suprise.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RE2505

He there RE2505,

I've been at this for a month now an started to track people through youtube etc. to try and retrieve the original. No luck...

Closest i got was some guy from Ireland who posted it on YouTube originally, here's his email reply:

Re:UFO over Poland feb. 2009
I don't have the original footage. It was emailed to me from a polish colleague and I suspect that he didnt have the original either. But you are welcome to my copy.

It is in flv format and is 1.35mb in size. I would be happy to hear of your results too. I only post videos I believe have not been manipulated or faked. Confirmation of this would be good news.

Oh well, we'll have to do it with this 1.35MB clip than....

Normaly you would hear a "crack" when breaking the sound barrier but i can not say wether or not this applies to aircraft breaking the soundbarrier from a stand-still position......who could???

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Well if you were talking about a plane doing that, I would have thought the breakage of the barrier would be louder ,if rather than accelerating up to the speed of sound, the craft simply broke it the moment it moved. But as I said before, our version of physics is really a bit pointless when talking about a craft that is capable of going from nought to sonic in less than a tenth of a second.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join