It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland UFO - With Speed We Can't Touch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Interesting video, but in posing and testing various hypotheses the hoax (or CGI) option is difficult to disprove.

The cameraman definitely anticipates the objects departure to the left of frame by moving the camera up and to the left as if doing a mini camera movement rehearsal before being cued. He then briefly returns to the original framing before the object departs.

My BS detector also went off when I read the original Youtube posters comment.

The characteristics of this craft is what I know to be real, as I have seen them from so close I can throw a stone and hit them. They can travel many miles in a second.

If we assume that some UFO sightings are of ET origin then given the small number, the surface area of the earth and the size of the earth's population, to actually see one is like winning the lottery. But people do it (win the lottery) all the time. That is why it does not bother me that I have never seen one. However the chances of seeing a UFO sighting of this clarity twice is small, the chances of to seeing one of this quality many times, as this person implies, is infinitesimal. So I doubt the fidelity of the video.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldReallyIsThatBorin

I dont know what the odds are of people seeing a ufo but while i was in australia last year me and my 15 year old son saw a ufo. we know it was not of earth origin purely by the things it was doing, hovering, speeding up and slowing down , manouvering like no aircraft ive ever seen and then shooting off at an incredible speed like the one in that video. and about 3 weeks later we went fishing on my brother in laws boat and saw the same type of craft again and when i showed my brother in law he said he couldnt see it even though me and my son could see it quite clearly. maybe after your first sighting it opens your receptiveness or something so you can see these things. either that or as you suggest we must be bloody lucky people ( i count myself very lucky to have seen them ).

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If you're watching it on youtube add &fmt=6 to the end of the web address and hit enter, it will re-load the vid in better details (works better on some than it does on others but it may help at least

God knows when someone will actually notice this bit of info I keep posting it could help on SOOOO many videos!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hey wth ? So now my country is the new hot spot but still no sign of any ufo arround my town
And we are the main hub on the north coast :/

Ehh ET come on , I have been waiting for some of you to show up in my parts of the woods for such a long time

Well I guess I have to remember to carry a camera with me

Ah and remember any unidentified object in our skies are either natural phenomenon, planes or ET , why? Well because we do not have any black projects we barely have any decent military equipment as it is ;]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Thill]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

bug on glass that later took off...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
At first I thought it was a fly on the outside of the window, but when the camera moves to the left it is obvious the window is open. It's not an object overlay effect into the video either because the object is perfectly in sinc with the camera movement which is exactly how it should be if it's real.

DO we have any cgi experts here that can duplicate this?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If it's computer generated it's good but that is the exact way the ships operate.

I'll go with real until a professional and I mean "professional" says different, not a member saying it's fake because he moves the camera etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Totally agree rob, i saw that straight away when i first watched it. He looked like he was going to move then stops, goes back then does follow it. Prob due to the fact that he put the object in there after imo.

Also i just wanted to add that UFO's are real - very real! Like another poster has stated i have also seen one up close.

Actual craft - not lights.

[edit on 26/2/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWorldReallyIsThatBorin
However the chances of seeing a UFO sighting of this clarity twice is small, the chances of to seeing one of this quality many times, as this person implies, is infinitesimal. So I doubt the fidelity of the video.

UFO's sometimes hang around a particular area and appear off and on for days or even weeks before moving on. Some reports have numerous people seeing an object more than once in the same, or close to the same location within the span of a few days or weeks.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I have been waiting for one since this started.
Is there any way we can have a list of people to contact when this stuff happens?
A CGI expert
A photoshop expert
An astronomer
ETC ETC.
It sucks waiting a few days til someone who knows stumbles across it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why do the buildings appear in focus but the supposed craft is the only thing out of focus? Hard to say real or fake...but I was wondering.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I hate YouTube!!!!.....i wish i could get the original movie from whatever device it was taken on but there seems to be a weird thing going on here when you look at it frame by frame....

Here is the "craft" getting ready to fly off

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1fb282ac7c3f67ab.bmp[/atsimg]

Now wether or not this was added to the film after or not, it seems like it is breaking the soundbarrier before actually taking off

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/caad7f6815d0b45a.bmp[/atsimg]

This is the first time i've used ATS video&media so i'm not sure how this post is gonna turn out but below are the link to the framecaptures aswell.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/46b43aa55abbc44c.bmp[/atsimg]

There you go...even for a fake this seems more than pretty well done IMHO. Who would think of adding a vapor ring to a UFO taking off??

Pretty descent fake if you ask me!!!.....now i'm off to find the original film!!

Peace.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

Originally posted by nikmti
The low quality of the video seems to be that of a cell phone camera. Many older phones are not equipped with video zoom, and that could account for the operator not zooming in on the subject.

True, but that still does not explain the unusual behavior after the 'UFO' leaves.

Either way, this clip is worse than useless as evidence of anything. The poster of the clip says:

I have no details to this one

Without the original file, there's no way this could be verified as being authentic, which I seriously doubt it is anyway.

Youtube is a garbage source for UFO videos. There is no way you can check the original footage, which is why hoaxers love it.

Think about it, if you managed to capture *actual footage* of a real UFO, doing what everyone has been talking about but so far no one has been able to capture on camera, would you upload it to youtube, or would you send it to a university to be analyzed, where it could actually potentially be found to be the 'holy grail' that almost everyone here on ATS seems to be looking for?

Well knowing what I know now about UFO related information being buried by he powers that be I would not send my footage to any goverment run faclity.

The best place to put it would be on youtube or related sites so as many people can see it as possible , the more sheeple that see these things the better chance we have of disclosure , more voters that can see through some of the BS that our controllers try to spoon feed us.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Its a fake. Here is why.

Right before the camera moved to follow it, the camera man started getting ready for the move. You can see he is almost anticipating the movement he will have to make. The sure sign of a pre determined camera movement.

Could it just be a fly on the window sitting motionless and it flying away fast. It seems to fly fast away because it is much closer ( on the window 1 foot away ) compared to a few miles away in the air if it were a UFO.

It could also be a legit video but after 5 views it started to look like a fly maybe.

What do you guys think?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Good find.

What always makes me suspicious ( and I generally am more of a believer than a skeptic) is the reaction speed on the camera movement after the "craft" take it's departure.

I can only look at myself, if I would film anything that all the sudden flies out of picture in that speed it would prolly take me 2-3 seconds to even realize it was gone...=P

But than again, might just be my slow a$$ mind not being fast enough.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Watch it again the window is open! it opens inwards.
Fake? I Dont Think it is. but if it is its the best fuzzy fake i have seen lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the area 51 in the nevada desert is a gavermemt site for ufo and alien tech
the goverment is making this secret planes that can fly to out of space to other worlds they they are hiding this from us .

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the area 51 in the nevada desert is a gavermemt site for ufo and alien tech
the goverment is making this secret planes that can fly to out of space to other worlds they they are hiding this from us .

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If you watch the whole clip to the end you will see that the window is open which discounts the bug on the window theory. Can anyone else offer an explanation? CGI experts?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Could somebody please take a closer look at those frames posted earlier. It really amazes me how this craft seems to show the same properties as a fighterplane breaking the soundbarrier

Now wether or not this was added to the film after or not, it seems like it is breaking the soundbarrier before actually taking off

Picture 2

But this frame really convinces me!!!

Picture 3

There you go...even for a fake this seems more than pretty well done IMHO. Who would think of adding a vapor ring to a UFO taking off??

Pretty descent fake if you ask me!!!.....

Peace.

[edit on 11/3/2009 by operation mindcrime]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join