It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland UFO - With Speed We Can't Touch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is actually really good.
A new Polish UFO vid showing a saucer hovering over a nearby building, then speeding off at a fantastic speed.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So poland seems to be the hotspot now..the video was amazing!!! it DEF looks real! Ive been to poland before, 1992-1993, but didnt witness any UFO's.
I find this ironic/weird, poland now seems to recently be the hotspot for UFO's..and the US has that missle defense shield over thier. Myabe its kinda like a new area 51?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
wow !
I can never distinguish between real or hoax where videos like this are concerned - but that is some speed!
Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Of course this could be a fake...but from personal experience, that is exactly what a high speed take off looks like. Im not going to go into details bc I have on another post on this site, but I saw a 25 ft diameter craft up close, and when it sped off, looked exactly like this video. Star fo you.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Its a fake. Here is why.

Right before the camera moved to follow it, the camera man started getting ready for the move. You can see he is almost anticipating the movement he will have to make. The sure sign of a pre determined camera movement.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

SPY Drones Government made!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Its a fake. Here is why.

Right before the camera moved to follow it, the camera man started getting ready for the move. You can see he is almost anticipating the movement he will have to make. The sure sign of a pre determined camera movement.

The camera moves throughout the video so I fail to see why that indicates its a fake. If it is real I wish they had zoomed in.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Any CGI experts kicking around here??
Cough cough 2 lines.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
looks like a fly on the window that suddenly flies away.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What makes me think this is a fake is the way the camera man 'reacts' after the 'UFO' speeds off.

He points the camera up instead of to the side, in the direction that the supposed craft went.

Also, in genuine UFO sightings, it's rare that the camera operator does not at least try to zoom in, and it's not as if the camera operator did not have enough time to zoom in here.

Fake, and an obvious fake at that...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by roberden

Hi,I have had a look at this video slowed and zoomed and I cant get a decent pic of it close up,too blurry.what I can say is that the camera does not move at all in the direction the object leaves the frame.Once it has left the frame that is when the person follows it.Well its a start.

I would put a pic up of it leaving the frame but with the changes being made on the site it probably wont show anyway.I will keep a eye on this anyway.Thanks for putting it up foremanator.

Lewtra

[edit on 25/2/2009 by lewtra]

[edit on 25/2/2009 by lewtra]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

window is open on the vid.
second line

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The object clearly moves before the camera. Easy to see by just stopping and starting the vid repeatedly.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
What makes me think this is a fake is the way the camera man 'reacts' after the 'UFO' speeds off.

He points the camera up instead of to the side, in the direction that the supposed craft went.

Also, in genuine UFO sightings, it's rare that the camera operator does not at least try to zoom in, and it's not as if the camera operator did not have enough time to zoom in here.

Fake, and an obvious fake at that...

The low quality of the video seems to be that of a cell phone camera. Many older phones are not equipped with video zoom, and that could account for the operator not zooming in on the subject.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

hi my gut says cgi on this one but it happened to be sitting next to this one on youtube (above) which I found pretty interesting - a little to good to be true perhaps but a pretty nifty cgi number if it is fake. What's the thoughts?

*This isn't meant as a thread hijack - just a curious coincidence, please forgive me*

berth

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Yeah,I had a look at that one as well.Its a little clearer than Foremanators video.Saying that the op video is also worthy of consideration.

Two for the price of one.

Lewtra

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

I disagree...he was moving the entire time as he was standing...You'd be moving too...That is not a big enough coincidence to distinguish this as a fake...

Frankly, this is a pretty phenomenal video, if real seems to be the one of the only one's showing just a small portion of what UFO's have the capability of doing.

Your proof against the footage is false and irrelevant. This video is real in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Incredible speed and yet no sonic boom. If UFOs interact with clouds (ie Ohare case) then that means they interact with the atmosphere which in turn would produce sonic booms...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikmti
The low quality of the video seems to be that of a cell phone camera. Many older phones are not equipped with video zoom, and that could account for the operator not zooming in on the subject.

True, but that still does not explain the unusual behavior after the 'UFO' leaves.

Either way, this clip is worse than useless as evidence of anything. The poster of the clip says:

I have no details to this one

Without the original file, there's no way this could be verified as being authentic, which I seriously doubt it is anyway.

Youtube is a garbage source for UFO videos. There is no way you can check the original footage, which is why hoaxers love it.

Think about it, if you managed to capture *actual footage* of a real UFO, doing what everyone has been talking about but so far no one has been able to capture on camera, would you upload it to youtube, or would you send it to a university to be analyzed, where it could actually potentially be found to be the 'holy grail' that almost everyone here on ATS seems to be looking for?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

Originally posted by nikmti

True, but that still does not explain the unusual behavior after the 'UFO' leaves.

Either way, this clip is worse than useless as evidence of anything. The poster of the clip says:

I have no details to this one

Without the original file, there's no way this could be verified as being authentic, which I seriously doubt it is anyway.

Youtube is a garbage source for UFO videos. There is no way you can check the original footage, which is why hoaxers love it.

Think about it, if you managed to capture *actual footage* of a real UFO, doing what everyone has been talking about but so far no one has been able to capture on camera, would you upload it to youtube, or would you send it to a university to be analyzed, where it could actually potentially be found to be the 'holy grail' that almost everyone here on ATS seems to be looking for?

I wouldn't to tell you the truth.
I have seen a UFO up close. I know they are real.
I would post wherever I thought the most people could see it.
Believe don't believe hey whatever you want.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join