It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy At a Low Cost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok people. Ive said before ill keep promoting it since no one is.

MAGNET MOTOR ELECTRICITY. No Electricity to power it either, it just spins like the dams and water using magnets.

And heres my plan. We Americans collect our politics, and money and buy for each block a generator or two big enough to offer power to the homes on the block, perhaps per house i dont know enough, but they would be underground in a watertight container. Then from the water pump run on the grid, we make magnet water pumps, and magnetic water purifiers. To aid in the least a cheaper and functional economy. With the new LED lights i think this solution is the best.

Wind and solar are ok additions to a main source which would either be some new genious no moving parts telsa idea, magnets, or stay a slave to big oil and power politics. Your choice.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by mastermind77]

Mod edit: Removed all caps in title.

[edit on 2/26/2009 by Hal9000]

sty

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
and where exaclty do you get this "MAGNET MOTOR " from ? any real working model ? (not PC animations,how-to plans etc) I want to see a real model working !

ps: your title has a contradiction - is it low cost or free? how can something free be low cost? maybe its my english (iam from Eastern Europe) , but I do not get it!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by sty]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

just added videos, yes there are working prototypes for it, but im sure there is someone with a working setup. Yes i deliberatley made a sarcastic contradiction..sry. But i added videos!

sty

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

thanks , I will take a look at your videos. However, I guess you need to re-edit the links , the videos are not working.. you make me curious now!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I tried all of your video links and they don't work for some reason. The answer to the question about whether it's FREE or Low Cost is this. The machine/generator has a low cost to buy but once you've bought it, the power it generates is free in the sense that there are no ongoing operating costs.

sty

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
can you post the links only?, do not worry about enbeding the videos.. thanks again!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by sty]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sounds like a perpetual motion machine. Something that physically cannot exist.

To get anywhere near that we need to develop room temperature super conductors. Something we cannot do for very long or remotely close to cheap.

sty

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

not necessary a perpetual machine - the magnetic force can manifest in 2 ways - as "repulsion" and as "attraction". All the ideea is to arrange the 2 foces in a way that allows an imbalance. And as an extra hint - repulsion and attraction forces are not equal , so in theory you can create motion. However I do not have the means to test it in any way - this is why i asked for some proof

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

Oh, cool. Interesting.

Are these the commercial product I wonder:

perendev-power.com...

Power output : 100Kw 180.63 amps@ 400 volt 3 phase.
Continuous power output is 90KW Synchronous generator.
4 or 8 pole
Temperature rating is 30-40c normal load
Weight 1250kg
Dimensions: 1.2m Long x 1.2m Wide x 1.4m High

1 battery for starting
Replaces diesel or fuel powered units
No blackouts
Light weight (1250kg)
Durable construction
5 year conditional guarantee.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
That indeed sound like a perpetual motion machine. And as far as i know that would be impossible, so i'm gonna place my money on this dude!!!

Salt water energy!!!

first 1.15min. are about a small side effect that can also be done with this finding (cure cancer!!!) but then they explain this new found power source. I'm not clear on how much energy is needed to charge the saltwater to the point i can burn but it seems promising....

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The Japanese have a motorbike in production using this technology.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
can you repost the youtube links please they dont seem to be working.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by djzombie

I would suggest you just do what I did. Go to YouTube and do a search for magnetic motor. There's lots of interesting stuff there.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yeah, Ive seen this kind of thing.
A magnet spinning above another, it looks as though these things have some strength. Although the one I've seen was about the size of a 2pence piece (1inch ish). The magnets needed to make a generator would either have to be huge or vast in number. This would mean you couldn't have the generator anywhere near anything that would be corrupted by a strong magnetic field... credit cards, phones, televisions etc etc
Not only that working with magnets that are huge is so hard.... anything used to move them like a crane or forklift is metal! That's one of the reasons electromagnets are used for big applications but this would defeat the whole idea.
The Large Hadron Collider makes use of some big magnets... I don't know if these are electromagnetic or just big beasters.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I bought several hundred neodymium magnets of different sizes and tried making one of these. I had a machinist friend make me a nice wheel and Bering that spins with very little friction. I placed the magnets in every different way I could think of and it would still slow to a stop after several minutes. I just don't think this idea is possible.
Be careful if you try this yourself the magnets are brittle and explode when slammed together. I had shards stick into my skin on a couple occasions. They come at you at bullet speeds.

One thing I was thinking if the inside magnets were electro magnets and their voltage was limited on the approach to the outside magnet and boosted on the pass it would create acceleration but I cant figure out a switching method just yet.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Like it or not, that's perpetual motion and will not work. Those magnets will slow down and stop after some period of time(usually very soon) after it starts generating electricity. The problem is you can't create energy from nothing and that's what you would have to do to overcome the electrical "friction", the physical friction, air resistance, gravitational effects, etc...

top topics

join