It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was obducted by Aliens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I was abducted by female blonde Aliens with big ......., and forced to have sex with them to recolonize their plant...

I finally after a year got them hooked on "American Idol" and while they were watching I stole a ship and returned home.

Well, the Doc is Back!

Question, who are the mods now?
Anyone from the Ezboard days still here?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Heres 1 but you can look in the left hand side of the main page to see who the Mods are.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAMisterios
I was abducted by female blonde Aliens with big ......., and forced to have sex with them to recolonize their plant...

I finally after a year got them hooked on "American Idol" and while they were watching I stole a ship and returned home.

Well, the Doc is Back!

Ummm ok. Doc? Who are you by the way? I dont really remember you.

Anyways Welcome Back... I guess.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Here are the current mods:

Super Moderators:
alien
Estragon
John bull 1
Kano
Netchicken
OzChris
regs
Shadow
Thomas Crowne
William One Sac
Zion Mainframe

Moderators:
ADVISOR
asala
astrocreep
Banshee
Byrd
cassini
Colonel
DJDOHBOY
drunk
f16falcon
Gazrok
Genya
JediMaster
ktprktpr
K_OS
nyeff
observer
ProudAmerican
RANT
Seekerof
TheBandit795
ThePrankMonkey
ZeddicusZulZorander
Zzub

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is not the right forum, so I'm relocating it, the point loss is do to that.

Welcome back btw.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

There are a couple of people from the old EZBoard. But not too many are still around.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
This is not the right forum, so I'm relocating it, the point loss is do to that.

Welcome back btw.

Yeah i was wondering why this was in Board Questions

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Yeah i was wondering why this was in Board Questions

Well he's new.... it happens.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
welcome back Jam

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Shazam, I have been moderated!

This is a first. I don't know whether to give Advisor an award or to rig his computer to explode....

�Yeah i was wondering why this was in Board Questions�

Well guys the reason I posted it in the questions was, because it was a question!
I was wanting to know who was still here as mods. I see Willie is still a mod, so is Netchicken, and Alien.

Dumb how I had to create 3 accounts on this forum, I keep losing my passwords. Well the first one was because of the first MySQL problem, Which was the first JAMisterios. I wonder is my TruthSeeker account is still here?

Ocelot, you are a member of �TheEyesbehind.com forum� and don�t remember me?

"NEW", gee I go back before even Willie and Netchicken...
This just happens to be another, you say toma-toe and I say tomo-toe thing. I think you all focused on the intro too much. That is an inside joke between the oldies and I.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Rig his computer to explode? Pretty anti-social, no? It's nice to see returning ancient members (yes, I remember you from EZ Board, Ikon Board, etc.). As I explained in the U2U to you, it is indeed appropriate that this thread be in this forum (Introductions). The question about moderators is easily solved simply by looking at the content on the main board home page. If you encountered problems with this board's code, please let me know via U2U. However, this account you're using was registered in 2003, so I'm not sure when/how you experienced problems. ATS is now running on a Dual-Xeon dedicated server that I run and maintain... and any observations about errors are best sent in my direction. As for truthseeker: truthseeker was registered in March of this year, is that you? Welcome back.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Heya JAM, what were your handles in the good old days?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Rig his computer to explode? Pretty anti-social, no?

It's nice to see returning ancient members (yes, I remember you from EZ Board, Ikon Board, etc.).

As I explained in the U2U to you, it is indeed appropriate that this thread be in this forum (Introductions). The question about moderators is easily solved simply by looking at the content on the main board home page.

If you encountered problems with this board's code, please let me know via U2U. However, this account you're using was registered in 2003, so I'm not sure when/how you experienced problems. ATS is now running on a Dual-Xeon dedicated server that I run and maintain... and any observations about errors are best sent in my direction.

As for truthseeker: truthseeker was registered in March of this year, is that you?

Welcome back.

"Rig his computer to explode? Pretty anti-social, no? "

Anti-Social, since when is using sarcasm anti-social?
Skeptic, you live in a Shell, a Linux shell that is. Get out of that server room and get some fresh air..

"As for truthseeker: truthseeker was registered in March of this year, is that you?"

Maybe it was a different name then or my old one got deleted. I created it before this current account. The first account Simon told me, on another forum, he couldn't find it. But one question, how can I send you an U2U message if I can�t login?

"The question about moderators is easily solved simply by looking at the content on the main board home page."

Now if I was use to using a XMB board, I mite have known how.

"It's nice to see returning ancient members (yes, I remember you from EZ Board, Ikon Board, etc.). "

Ok, did you go by another name? I don't remember this current name you use. My stay on this current XMB board was brief as I couldn�t login.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAMisterios Ok, did you go by another name?
"Theyre Here" on Ikon Board... something "else" on EZ.

top topics

join