It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we need a spiritual leader for 2012 and beyond?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thank you for the clarification of your concept of consciousness.

Perhaps someone has a different take on it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi Tayesin,

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
However, the methods you suggest for spiritual growth that are on the site you referenced, although good, are only basic in nature.

Originally posted by Tayesin
Hi,
Yes they are basic, simple and easy to do for most people.

They are basic because they are a starting point for awakening to your higher-self, the Teacher within. Once connected in awareness the rest comes as you are ready for it.

Most of what I've seen and experienced in the awakening field has been unecessary, provides little reward and have been far too complex. I discovered for myself that the simplest means are the most effective for the largest number of people.

Thanks for the link to find the Heart Radiance Process you spoke about. You know this comes as a natural part of evolving in higher awareness, but, I disagree that it is for the evolution of our Soul, which I see as perfect already.

The process of extending/radiating energy outwards is very natural for us all, only some do as you write and do it willfully with the Intent of Love. It is part of what I share in face to face sessions with people and I love to see them shining as they do it.

Inside the heart chakra you will also find a deep well of golden light, it is the greatest tool in our arsenal, for want of better words to describe that. Most people are not aware of it in themselves, but it is there all the same, ready for us to share it in the world.

This golden light is wonderful to use with negatively tending beings, whether they are humans or other. By applying it directly to their own heart chakra we instigate their healing process, so they leave us alone as they did not want it. Doesn;t matter what they do after that, the healing has begun and it will find it's own level no matter what they may choose.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Be well

Thank you for your civility and you're welcome for the sharing.

I see the need to explain the situation more thoroughly.

A common belief within New Age is that all souls are inherently perfect and that only greater awareness is required, not spiritual development.

I completely disagree with that appraisal.

Souls in fact are not inherently "perfect," spiritual growth is all a matter of degree, and spiritual development entails a lot more than just expanding one's awareness. It means improving upon the core essence of spiritual evolution: the ability to love genuinely and deeply. That is exactly what Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) targets and it does so better than any other technique or process, as we experimentally have come to know, in having tested and compared the others to HCR over the years.

In the discarnate dimensions, as with the physical spectrum of color, that which is closest to white is not yellow, violet, or golden in color, but sky blue

Moreover, when near-death experiencers talk about The Light, it usually is in reference to an intense white light, not a golden light

Hence, the intense white light of God, not any light of a lesser color or intensity, is what contains within it the most important aspects of advanced spiritual development. And it is the cultivation of that within the innovative process of using Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) which enables the individual to utilize that vibration after leaving the flesh completely and Ascending into The Light on the Other Side.

The golden light you speak of reflects the power of angels in collectives or yellow-energy angels in Group Entities. The power of angels en masse has never been enough to overcome societal ills. They couldn't stop 9-11 from happening, they couldn't stop the Black Plaque, they couldn't prevent any major war in the Twentieth Century from occurring, they couldn't prevent the Holocaust, and they currently cannot overcome international terrorism, Reticulan subjugation and abduction abuse (like their long-term breeding program), the AIDS epidemic, global warming, or any of the other major problems that we face on this planet today.

Aligning oneself with the golden light is essentially aligning oneself with angelic energies on the fourth plane - in the traditional seven plane paradigm found in various philosophies and religions around the world. It is the traditional approach of basic spiritual unity to provide a solution.

Unfortunately, the traditional approach has failed miserably.

We must therefore evolve beyond the angels and that affiliation, and become Co-Creators in The Light (intense white light that is) after we leave our bodies. Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) - which was not invented but discovered and handed down to us - is the best way to do precisely that.

In doing so, we will be able to finally improve upon the basic human condition that the yellow-energy angels will never be able to accomplish; simply because they are not spiritually advanced enough and will never have the level of energy in The Light to manifest a major difference in improving humanity and the conditions thereof.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Woah! Thanks for the Expanded Explanation!

I hope many take in what you have wrote, cause i do daily

I myself can also verify many things about what Paul Espouses

[edit on 26-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi Paul,
Thank you for this discussion, it is immensely enjoyable for me.

A common belief within New Age is that all souls are inherently perfect and that only greater awareness is required, not spiritual development.

I see spiritual development as what we do to awaken to higher awareness, and that souls really are perfect, it's just us in our human awareness that think our negative-choosings are part of the soul's attributes when really it is only choice for experience. Therefore it is not the Soul that is imperfect, it is the human choices and perceptions.

Souls in fact are not inherently "perfect," spiritual growth is all a matter of degree, and spiritual development entails a lot more than just expanding one's awareness. It means improving upon the core essence of spiritual evolution: the ability to love genuinely and deeply. That is exactly what Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) targets and it does so better than any other technique or process, as we experimentally have come to know, in having tested and compared the others to HCR over the years.

I certainly think HCR is a valid tool for experience, as a further step in our awakening through experience of the higher-self.

To me, spiritual growth is part of awakening to higher awareness in that they go hand in hand. The ability to love unconditionally is within each of us already and it is a choice thing for each person to employ and experience, which is where HCR is so very helpful for those learning how to expand, feel everything within that expansion as interconnectedness in a loving, energetic manner.

In the discarnate dimensions, as with the physical spectrum of color, that which is closest to white is not yellow, violet, or golden in color, but sky blue

Moreover, when near-death experiencers talk about The Light, it usually is in reference to an intense white light, not a golden light

I completely agree with this Paul, having been into the Light by choice on regular occasions over the past 40+ years. Part of my work is in taking discarnates into the Light when they are ready to wake-up. As an aside Paul, we reach a place I call the arrival Zone, which is situated at the highest astral level Monroe called Focus 27. It is also where you will find the Akashic Record, where many people go when astral to commune with guidance, etc.

You will also find that you can raise in awareness beyond the confined Astral Realms into what I call the Soul Level awareness layers.. which themselves have a boundary which leads to another higher level of awareness I call Oversoul awareness layers... it just keeps going, how beautiful is that bigger picture?

The golden light you speak of reflects the power of angels in collectives or yellow-energy angels in Group Entities. The power of angels en masse has never been enough to overcome societal ills. They couldn't stop 9-11 from happening, they couldn't stop the Black Plaque, they couldn't prevent any major war in the Twentieth Century from occurring, they couldn't prevent the Holocaust, and they currently cannot overcome international terrorism, Reticulan subjugation and abduction abuse (like their long-term breeding program), the AIDS epidemic, global warming, or any of the other major problems that we face on this planet today.

The 'angels', a very misunderstood type being, cannot do a thing for us here in the physical as that would go against the mechanics and agreements for this created experience world and it's supporting stages. It is WE who have all the power to make change here in this 3D, based on our co-creating contracts/agreements. So we cannot expect anyone else to save us, we must save us, we are the One's we have been waiting for.

The Visitors you mention are simply souls choosing different experiences and we have agreements with them too, which is why people are taken in order to fulfill those contracts made at soul level awareness. As such, abduction is a misnomer, it smacks of the Victim Mindset which is a Belief made purely from the confined human-awareness perception.

Aligning oneself with the golden light is essentially aligning oneself with angelic energies on the fourth plane - in the traditional seven plane paradigm found in various philosophies and religions around the world. It is the traditional approach of basic spiritual unity to provide a solution.

We must therefore evolve beyond the angels and that affiliation, and become Co-Creators in The Light (intense white light that is) after we leave our bodies. Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) - which was not invented but discovered and handed down to us - is the best way to do precisely that.

We are already in the 4th vibratory level of awareness as we transit to the 5th, it is a raising that has been occuring for many years already. Perhaps being in the 4th now is why so many people are seeking Angelic assistance instead of using what is already within themselves? So very human that is, to seek everything outside of ourselves.

I agree whole-heartedly that we need to 'evolve' our awareness beyond such a confined vibration and perception. We are heading towards not needing Beliefs, external hopes for assistance, and are discovering as you say that we are Powerful, and we can do this ourselves. In fact, it is a part of the incarnation cycles that we don't just gain the ticket "home" but rather remain and BE the Awake, Aware Beings that we really are, to create and manifest at will aligned with the greater good.

Harking back to the Golden Light within Paul. I do not make claim that it is more powerful than White Light, which by the way has within it all the colours, as you know. Each colour within White Light has aspects and specific vibrational energies which also therefore have very specific uses.

I use the Golden Light to begin healing negative-choosing entities and humans who are waivering in darkness. I also teach what is called the Middle Pillar method from ancient Hebrew times, which is a process of bringing the intense White Light in through the crown chakra to fill us up and radiate outwards as a natural process of sharing.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi Tayesin,

Hi Paul,
Thank you for this discussion, it is immensely enjoyable for me.

Sure.

I certainly think HCR is a valid tool for experience, as a further step in our awakening through experience of the higher-self.

HCR is not for awakening; it is for growing. The concept of awakening is overrated in New Age teachings.

To me, spiritual growth is part of awakening to higher awareness in that they go hand in hand. The ability to love unconditionally is within each of us already and it is a choice thing for each person to employ and experience, which is where HCR is so very helpful for those learning how to expand, feel everything within that expansion as interconnectedness in a loving, energetic manner.

HCR is indeed all that but also much more.

I completely agree with this Paul, having been into the Light by choice on regular occasions over the past 40+ years. Part of my work is in taking discarnates into the Light when they are ready to wake-up. As an aside Paul, we reach a place I call the arrival Zone, which is situated at the highest astral level Monroe called Focus 27. It is also where you will find the Akashic Record, where many people go when astral to commune with guidance, etc.

You will also find that you can raise in awareness beyond the confined Astral Realms into what I call the Soul Level awareness layers.. which themselves have a boundary which leads to another higher level of awareness I call Oversoul awareness layers... it just keeps going, how beautiful is that bigger picture?

Beautiful but not fulfilling. Been there, done that. Need something better. Got something better.

The 'angels', a very misunderstood type being, cannot do a thing for us here in the physical as that would go against the mechanics and agreements for this created experience world and it's supporting stages. It is WE who have all the power to make change here in this 3D, based on our co-creating contracts/agreements. So we cannot expect anyone else to save us, we must save us, we are the One's we have been waiting for.

Spirit constantly interacts and interferes with those in the flesh. The most powerful influences are from discarnate communities or Group Entities. These are the source of power behind all the Gifts of Healing, Telekinesis, etc., that certain people have.

I agree that we must be the ones to save ourselves but we cannot save ourselves with the channeled energies available here, as there are no Ascended Masters in the Spirit at this time. If there were it would be a completely different situation.

The solution is to become Ascended Masters ourselves. Not the New Age conception but the real thing: capable of creating our own upscale humanoid bodies, and to come back from the dead with Gifts of the Spirit that are more powerful than any angel prophet, past or present.

The Visitors you mention are simply souls choosing different experiences and we have agreements with them too, which is why people are taken in order to fulfill those contracts made at soul level awareness. As such, abduction is a misnomer, it smacks of the Victim Mindset which is a Belief made purely from the confined human-awareness perception.

No sane soul on the Other Side, prior to coming into physicality and preparing to incarnate, is going to choose to try and influence events whereby when in the flesh an abduction by spiritually indifferent humanoid aliens is part of the growth plan.

It simply doesn't work that way. Another bogus New Age tenet.

The Reticulans choose to kidnap people. The people do not choose to be kidnapped. To say that people choose to become laboratory animals is not only flatly wrong but also psychologically damaging to abductees.

Our inner beliefs, thoughts and feelings provide an influence on events, not the entire picture. Another New Age tenet that is bananas is the idea that everything that happens to us is because of what we have inside us. That is also untrue. Reality is a blend of everyone's thoughts, feelings, desires, and beliefs, along with those on the Other Side who have more energy and more awareness, forming a consensus reality.

Here's the clincher...

HCR enables one to evolve to the point whereby a much higher level of energy can be utilized when on the Other Side after death than even the largest of discarnate communities. Whereby the miracles attributed to the new Ascended Masters, the telekinetic and healing gifts, will be much stronger. Furthermore, the ability to influence events and circumstances will also be far greater.

We are already in the 4th vibratory level of awareness as we transit to the 5th, it is a raising that has been occuring for many years already. Perhaps being in the 4th now is why so many people are seeking Angelic assistance instead of using what is already within themselves? So very human that is, to seek everything outside of ourselves.

I am not referring to a vibratory level of awareness but planes of energy in The Light. The higher the plane (with many sub-levels), the brighter and more powerful the dimension and the greater the soul expansion. No one in this space-time continuum has Ascended beyond the Seventh Plane where the discarnate Saints reside. Our Guides, the Saints, tell us point blank that there are no Ascended Masters in the Spirit at present and that HCR is the way to become one after death, thereby ascending to a higher plane in The Light than they are at now.

I agree whole-heartedly that we need to 'evolve' our awareness beyond such a confined vibration and perception. We are heading towards not needing Beliefs, external hopes for assistance, and are discovering as you say that we are Powerful, and we can do this ourselves. In fact, it is a part of the incarnation cycles that we don't just gain the ticket "home" but rather remain and BE the Awake, Aware Beings that we really are, to create and manifest at will aligned with the greater good.

Awareness won't do it. Only rarefied spiritual growth by having a rarefied ability to love genuinely and deeply will achieve the desired results. And the best way to do that is with HCR.

Harking back to the Golden Light within Paul. I do not make claim that it is more powerful than White Light, which by the way has within it all the colours, as you know. Each colour within White Light has aspects and specific vibrational energies which also therefore have very specific uses.

Of course the golden light is not more powerful than the white light. But the point is that the golden light you refer to is channeled from other people, not from your own Godhead stationed in The Light above the discarnate Saints. No matter who you or anyone channels here, even if from the largest of Group Entities, it will not be powerful enough to achieve the desired result, to be a Co-Creator.

I use the Golden Light to begin healing negative-choosing entities and humans who are waivering in darkness. I also teach what is called the Middle Pillar method from ancient Hebrew times, which is a process of bringing the intense White Light in through the crown chakra to fill us up and radiate outwards as a natural process of sharing.

That is a good service that you do in coordination with those who grant you that Gift of the Golden Light, for lack of a better term. But it still is only a Gift stemming from spirits - angels - that are not highly evolved.

We must grow, not just in awareness, but in our ability to love genuinely and deeply, through HCR, in order to be able to Ascend to a high enough dimension of energy in The Light so we can become Co-Creators. In doing so, we can then and only then improve upon the basic human condition.

Namasté

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hm, lets set up a HCR religion.

It is quite a sales pitch you have there paul_richards though it may be just me but i would say that diversifying the methods will create the strongest 'defence' against [whatever]. Tayesin has another way and has his own proof of functioning (for himself). HCR almost looks like a blunt instrument to astrally shoot someone through the astral head.

Anyway, it may or it may not work, just the way it is pushed doesn't sit right with me, even though it does sound interesting of course.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

How about we first learn about and try HCR and not start any religious organization at all

No tithing or even membership is required to use Heart Chakra Radiance.

It is quite a sales pitch you have there paul_richards though it may be just me but i would say that diversifying the methods will create the strongest 'defence' against [whatever].

I am open to discussing additional methods to augment defensive measures.

Tayesin has another way and has his own proof of functioning (for himself).

I have had the same proof of functioning and have felt what it is like to have healing energies channeled through me, along with paradiagnostic discernment. It is not enough. It was never enough. It simply isn't powerful enough. A much greater harnessing of The Light is required to improve upon the basic human condition.

The traditional approach of angel magick is like a horse and buggy in energy levels. The innovative approach of HCR potentially grants the equivalent of a nuclear power planet for each highly evolved soul in The Light. Quite a difference but only for those who have the spiritual discipline to use it regularly and correctly.

HCR almost looks like a blunt instrument to astrally shoot someone through the astral head.

Nothing can be further from the truth, as HCR is the complete opposite of that.

Anyway, it may or it may not work, just the way it is pushed doesn't sit right with me, even though it does sound interesting of course.

You will never know unless you try it for yourself.

Hey...we can't all be on the front lines anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Hey Harmen,

Like you said,i t may or may not work.

but you know what, Try it. It is a meditation yea, but it is simple to find out if it works. Though you must wilfully want it to work. Try it over the course of a week.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Our spiritual leader is earth, our journey is the leader. Our path along the journey determines outcomes, thats all anyone needs to know..now go be free.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Another definition for HCR, human civil rights, that could be spiritual enlightenment in itself.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Our spiritual leader is earth, our journey is the leader. Our path along the journey determines outcomes, thats all anyone needs to know..now go be free.

My spiritual leader is me - I AM my thoughts - thought creates.

I am solely responsible for my ripple in the pond and how it affects the whole.

I vote for Guidance - rather then leader.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
My spiritual leader is me - I AM my thoughts - thought creates.

I am solely responsible for my ripple in the pond and how it affects the whole.

I vote for Guidance - rather then leader.

I like that.

Good wording and focus Annee.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

How about we first learn about and try HCR and not start any religious organization at all

I was being sarcastic, let's not do the religious thing again. Agreed.

It is quite a sales pitch you have there paul_richards though it may be just me but i would say that diversifying the methods will create the strongest 'defence' against [whatever].

I am open to discussing additional methods to augment defensive measures.

Well, it seems we are doing just that then

Tayesin has another way and has his own proof of functioning (for himself).

I have had the same proof of functioning and have felt what it is like to have healing energies channeled through me, along with paradiagnostic discernment. It is not enough. It was never enough. It simply isn't powerful enough. A much greater harnessing of The Light is required to improve upon the basic human condition.

But it seems that when i go about the Chakra meditation i am strengthening myself already without the help of some kind of spirit that could choose at a whim to cut me off. I mean, i have done it a few times with result, to be honest i'm really bad at repetitive things like daily meditation so i drop out of it regularly. Is that what you mean? Because when i do any meditation i'm working to get my defenses up only i would work on all the chakra's from bottom upwards, you need a strong base to build your pyramid on.

The traditional approach of angel magick is like a horse and buggy in energy levels. The innovative approach of HCR potentially grants the equivalent of a nuclear power planet for each highly evolved soul in The Light. Quite a difference but only for those who have the spiritual discipline to use it regularly and correctly.

Oh agreed on the guide granting you 'second hand' power thing. But HCR is not the only stick in the box to get your own way of generating this kind of light. And everybody has to start somewhere, why should we not start with the help and channeled light of guides/angels until the moment that we are able to let go of the helping hand. Just like little babies trying to walk, first the parents will hold on to the little one taking stumbling steps without any balans, later on it can walk without support and have it's own balans. Growth spiritually works the same way. I would like to learn to walk instead of taking of sprinting with the risk of slamming into some unforseen wall. So again, agreeing on 'being you own light' just the way to that point may differ. It could be that before trying HCR some experience in the field of esoterics is wise to have .

HCR almost looks like a blunt instrument to astrally shoot someone through the astral head.

Nothing can be further from the truth, as HCR is the complete opposite of that.

You will never know unless you try it for yourself.

Hey...we can't all be on the front lines anyway.

I'm willing to take whatever is coming to us with whatever means necessary, but indeed everyone has his role in this grand sceme of things and who knows i may take a look at the site about HCR in the future and try it out.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

...it seems that when i go about the Chakra meditation i am strengthening myself already without the help of some kind of spirit that could choose at a whim to cut me off. I mean, i have done it a few times with result, to be honest i'm really bad at repetitive things like daily meditation so i drop out of it regularly. Is that what you mean? Because when i do any meditation i'm working to get my defenses up only i would work on all the chakra's from bottom upwards, you need a strong base to build your pyramid on.

I understand you completely.

HCR, if done correctly, does not involve channeling or mediumship. It is a direct strengthening of the ability to love genuinely and deeply. It can lead to channeling discarnate Saints but that is only because one has progressed enough to make one of interest to them. Kind of like in the Star Trek universe whereby the Vulcans were not interested in meeting Terrans until they realized the latter had warp drive capability. Much like that.

Secondly, most of the time one will not be spiritually amplified when using HCR. So you won't feel the difference. That is one of the illusions of physical existence. However, if you use it anyway with the right focus, every once in a while you will get a slight amplification from discarnate Saints - likened to Abraham Maslow's peak experience understanding - and you will feel the difference in your ability to Radiate love genuinely and deeply, providing guidance that you are spiritually progressing.

Oh agreed on the guide granting you 'second hand' power thing. But HCR is not the only stick in the box to get your own way of generating this kind of light.

Do tell.

And everybody has to start somewhere, why should we not start with the help and channeled light of guides/angels until the moment that we are able to let go of the helping hand.

As most do.

Just like little babies trying to walk, first the parents will hold on to the little one taking stumbling steps without any balans, later on it can walk without support and have it's own balans. Growth spiritually works the same way. I would like to learn to walk instead of taking of sprinting with the risk of slamming into some unforseen wall.

There is no wall with HCR. You grow at your own pace.

So again, agreeing on 'being you own light' just the way to that point may differ. It could be that before trying HCR some experience in the field of esoterics is wise to have.

It definitely helps but not in all cases, especially when one is not open to trying something new.

I'm willing to take whatever is coming to us with whatever means necessary, but indeed everyone has his role in this grand sceme of things and who knows i may take a look at the site about HCR in the future and try it out.

That is all we ask.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
Yes,

this leader will be called the antichrist, the beast or whatever my 2 cents.... do not be decieved by this awakening, enlightenment or whatever new age philosophy is out there. It is all a deception from the truth to unite the world under one government and 1 religion. "One light many lamps" is a poitically correct deception to sway you from the truth. That truth is that Jesus Christ is God's son and was given to us as a sacrifice for our sins. It's simple love in the purest form. Any good parent would do the same for their children.

Any leader who is spiritually powerful and who doesn't believe in Jesus being in the top three, so to speak, would then be considered an antichrist. That is, regardless of whether or not he or she had imperialistic tendencies and a desire to unite the world under one government.

Sounds like there could be a large number of candidates for this in the future, even if they are not politically motivated toward global conquest.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

...it seems that when i go about the Chakra meditation i am strengthening myself already without the help of some kind of spirit that could choose at a whim to cut me off. I mean, i have done it a few times with result, to be honest i'm really bad at repetitive things like daily meditation so i drop out of it regularly. Is that what you mean? Because when i do any meditation i'm working to get my defenses up only i would work on all the chakra's from bottom upwards, you need a strong base to build your pyramid on.

I understand you completely.

HCR, if done correctly, does not involve channeling or mediumship. It is a direct strengthening of the ability to love genuinely and deeply. It can lead to channeling discarnate Saints but that is only because one has progressed enough to make one of interest to them. Kind of like in the Star Trek universe whereby the Vulcans were not interested in meeting Terrans until they realized the latter had warp drive capability. Much like that.

Secondly, most of the time one will not be spiritually amplified when using HCR. So you won't feel the difference. That is one of the illusions of physical existence. However, if you use it anyway with the right focus, every once in a while you will get a slight amplification from discarnate Saints - likened to Abraham Maslow's peak experience understanding - and you will feel the difference in your ability to Radiate love genuinely and deeply, providing guidance that you are spiritually progressing.

So, if i read it correctly the chance could exist that i would feel nothing the whole time i'm practicing this HCR? Some will get some kind of amplification to test the progress but not all? Should i take it on fate that i'm progressing if i'm unlucky enough to not get that test of the saints? Are the saints the ones that guide us? Are the saints not the same ones other people would look at as the guides/angels? Why/why not?

Oh agreed on the guide granting you 'second hand' power thing. But HCR is not the only stick in the box to get your own way of generating this kind of light.

Do tell.

Well, every kind of self empowering way to rid yourself of the emotional debri, everything that cleanses your 'pipes' so you can enable your system to generate the power inherited in all of us. If i meditate with the intention to communicate with guides i will do just that, when i do it with the intention to empower myself my consciousness/essence will concentrate on that and will go that way. That is my idea of it anyways where you concetrate on is what you attract, take control and you are the master you want to be.

Just like little babies trying to walk, first the parents will hold on to the little one taking stumbling steps without any balans, later on it can walk without support and have it's own balans. Growth spiritually works the same way. I would like to learn to walk instead of taking of sprinting with the risk of slamming into some unforseen wall.

Ok, but, without guidance how do i know i'm not taking the wrong turn? I could be a confused personality without barings into the positive way of the experience and go left where i should go right, without someone/entitiy that i trust to show me the errors of my ways i could fall into some kind of trap set up by [whatever]

So again, agreeing on 'being you own light' just the way to that point may differ. It could be that before trying HCR some experience in the field of esoterics is wise to have.

It definitely helps but not in all cases, especially when one is not open to trying something new.

I'm so openminded about these things i regularly have pick up my brains up of the ground because it slipped out
. The thing that bugs me is that this is being brung like the only way to defend yourself against evil things while intention is 60% of the way and everybody has his own way to differenatiate on the rest of the way, wich brings strength in variety

That is all we ask.

And yes, i think we are both on the same side by the way

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So, if i read it correctly the chance could exist that i would feel nothing the whole time i'm practicing this HCR? Some will get some kind of amplification to test the progress but not all? Should i take it on fate that i'm progressing if i'm unlucky enough to not get that test of the saints? Are the saints the ones that guide us? Are the saints not the same ones other people would look at as the guides/angels? Why/why not?

It is a little difficult to explain this to you if you have not yet read the page on it but I will attempt to do so.

When we incarnate into physicality, we are cut off from The Light on the Other Side, unless it is channeled to us. Even when it is channeled, it is still not to the same extent in emotional and spiritual amplification as when we are in the natural disembodied state, out of a body and immersed in The Light.

When we use Heart Chakra Radiance and project the right feeling along with the correct visualization, we accelerate our spiritual development. But we won't feel the extent of that growth unless we are slightly amplified by those who support our efforts -- usually discarnate Saints. Discarnate Saints is where HCR came from in the first place. When we are slightly amplified on occasion in Radiant meditation, we feel more clearly our increased ability to love genuinely and deeply. Those who use HCR eventually have this happen to them naturally.

HCR is proven to each experientially over time. What you are essentially doing is Radiating love in the most efficient manner and in a way which is best suited for your 'particular growth pattern.' Some need to work on certain facets of development more than others. That is what I mean by 'particular growth pattern.'

Do tell.

Well, every kind of self empowering way to rid yourself of the emotional debri, everything that cleanses your 'pipes' so you can enable your system to generate the power inherited in all of us. If i meditate with the intention to communicate with guides i will do just that, when i do it with the intention to empower myself my consciousness/essence will concentrate on that and will go that way. That is my idea of it anyways where you concetrate on is what you attract, take control and you are the master you want to be.

That is all well and good but it still equates to basic self-empowerment, not advanced spiritual training.

Since you have yet to read the HCR page you probably have not come across the following point mentioned on it: HCR was discovered in the Higher Realms of Spirit, in the Akashic Records, to be the innovative approach that The Original Creator used - the First God who used The Light to orchestrate The Big Bang - in order to evolve into rarefied God Consciousness

Ok, but, without guidance how do i know i'm not taking the wrong turn? I could be a confused personality without barings into the positive way of the experience and go left where i should go right, without someone/entitiy that i trust to show me the errors of my ways i could fall into some kind of trap set up by [whatever]

The process is relatively simple intellectually and carefully explained in detail on the HCR page. Many have used it and the explanation has been improved upon over the years since it was first made public in the late 1980s. If there is any question as to whether or not you are doing it correctly, I and others are there to assist. The important thing is to use your effort of will when you do the technique. If you find yourself just feeling a spiritual energy and/or seeing a grandiose vision of your heart chakra radiating without any willful effort on your part, then you need to remember that there is a difference between channeling and Radiating. If however, you are Radiating as guided on the site and you occasionally feel your Radiance expand with your love being slightly amplified, then you know you are on the right track.

I'm so openminded about these things i regularly have pick up my brains up of the ground because it slipped out
. The thing that bugs me is that this is being brung like the only way to defend yourself against evil things while intention is 60% of the way and everybody has his own way to differenatiate on the rest of the way, wich brings strength in variety.

Your brains will be fine.

HCR sounds more difficult to do than it is. It is more tedious at first then anything else, until you get used to it.

And yes, i think we are both on the same side by the way

Wonderful

A request to all pertaining HCR practitioners...

After you have been using HCR for a while, many questions will arise. Please avoid asking me intricate manifestation questions in ATS posts about future abilities when expanded in The Light. Those kinds of inquiries are personal and best suited for private e-mail inquiries.

Thank You & God Bless

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Hey there paul,

HCR sounds more difficult to do than it is. It is more tedious at first then anything else, until you get used to it.

I want to emphasize this point. From one who uses this exercise daily, ti is especially hard at the beginning, but trust me, within a week of daily use, you can tell the difference for sure

[edit on 27-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. I just want to say that google has shown me to the page you mention and i have read it, i still had the questions stated after reading it. [/url]

No one way is the one for everyone, imo.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Harman]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join