Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Do we need a spiritual leader for 2012 and beyond?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
reply to post by Annee

consciousness is the word you are looking for (moral tends to make act people not really knowing why, just admitting without questioning)

isn't it?

(ps:great to read some free minds here in this thread)

I consider consciousness an evolved intelligent energy.

Behaviors are different. Compassion would fit better then consciousness in that context.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

no sorry, you are missing something here :

behaviour is exactly and 100% about consciousness

you must understand why you do what you do, and why you do it the way you are doing it.
(and that is where moral prevent one from being really conscious)
To achieve this is to become conscious of our actions; that is increasing consciousness.
Every single action that makes how you behave and who you are, with other words that makes your karma is concerned here.

(edit: every time you don't know one of this why, you've just spot something that have been formatted upon your mind)

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Chill out people! Its only a calender, so what if it runs out? We'll probably make a new one that last a few more thousand years and the same will probably happen again and again.

This all sounds just like the "millennium bug" to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

To achieve this is to become conscious of our actions; that is increasing consciousness.
Every single action that makes how you behave and who you are, with other words that makes your karma is concerned here.

You answered your own question.

Consciousness is a state of being. Behavior is an action.

Responsibility or the Golden Rule - - is understanding "action/reaction"

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
We need no one to lead us in an awakening and we cannot waste more time and effort in raising one person above all others, again.

There are Teachers and then there are teachers.

Avoid the Teachers like the Plague.

Find a teacher, who will point you to the Teacher within you.

Once you meet the Teacher within you will not need to look outside yourself ever again for direction.

A Teacher will appear in the clothing expected, a teacher will look like the rest of us.

A Teacher will hide their negative habits from everyone, a teacher will tell you in advance they are human and make mistakes too.

A Teacher will require your attention (it provides energy), and a teacher will show you how to use your attention for yourself.

For insight into what you can do to awaken yourself please read the website www.simply-spirit.com where you will find all methods described for free and concepts to consider to help your understanding with limitations.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxxJClarkxxx
Religious people are responsible for atrocities going back thousands of years, maybe it's best for the future of Gaia if we just purge them all prior to 2012 to make sure we're ready for aenlightenment.

Don't you see what you are saying here? This is just trying to use a old 'solution' of the problem of unlike minded people against each other. Kill the others. IT DOES NOT WORK, we tried it for millenia and it still doesn't work. Stop it. People have to find their own way, killing and prosecuting a group just creates Martyrs and strengthens their resolve. Do you want a new society of mutual understanding and peace to be built on War and slaughter? It doesn't work. Accept it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

All revolutions require sacrifice. And someone is going to have to make those difficult decisions in the best interest of the spiritual genesis of our species. That person will be decried as a butcher, as a slaughterer, but it is going to be that person who will cut away the dead growth that will allow our species to thrive.

And I don't desire the slaughter of all religious people...I want them to abandon their beliefs - or at least the ones that require mass proselytization (sp?) of non-believers. Unfortunately when you have things like Fundamentalist Christianity and its deeply-ingrained and unshakable faith in the unerrancy of the fraudulent King James Bible - and Islam with its restrictive Sharia rules...you begin to realize that some sacrifices will have to be made.

'We kill for the greater good, we Fight for peace and we slaughter for serenity'
. People have to do it on their own, have to learn how to life and breathe. We cannot force it upon them but we can life by example, let them see there is another path to their beloved God, not by killing them (that would be a really quick but negative way to send someone to God) but by living the life they secretly love. If not in this generation, than the next, or the next or the one after that.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Do we need a spiritual leader for 2012 and beyond?

Uh, yeah! En masse, a Spiritual Leader will remind everyone once again about Spiritual Truths. It's the only way to ween the more stubborn people away from their outdated religions of sacrifices and such. The ones who already found the answers withing themselves will enjoy the 'show'.

[edit on 2009-2-25 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

hare annee,
what's the point of this post ?

the questions are for you so just try to get that insight on the obvious (i repeat for the slow : consciousness do start with the consciousness of our actions, when consciousness is there it is way above moral or any other similar bull#) rather than absolutely wanting to make a point to prove i dunno what.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
'We kill for the greater good, we Fight for peace and we slaughter for serenity'
. People have to do it on their own, have to learn how to life and breathe. We cannot force it upon them but we can life by example, let them see there is another path to their beloved God, not by killing them (that would be a really quick but negative way to send someone to God) but by living the life they secretly love. If not in this generation, than the next, or the next or the one after that.

If you say so. But you know as well as I do that as long as organized religion is around, they will be twisting people's desire for spiritual attainment for their own ends. People in search of true spiritual aenlightenment don't. It's whenever this spiritual search is twisted through a lens of Judeo-Christian or Islamic rules and dogma that you have incidents like the Waco massacre, or Jonestown, or the rape and murder condoned under Sharia Islam...or the continued victimization of the poor and unfortunate by these horrid snake-oil televangelists.

Religion has cut a swath of murder, rape, pedarasty and victimization through history and has not contributed anything of value to our collective history. It is a cancerous and twisted branch on the tree of human history...you can wait for it to rot and fall off on its own, or you can prune it and speed up the process.

But, I digress. Just like people are blind to the conspiracies around us every day and are happy to do so...so also will the fervent and rabid adherents of religious garbage happily remain with their heads in the sand. It would be a different matter entirely if they were content to keep to themselves like the Shakers, but Fundamentalist Christianity and Islam seek to convert the entire world.

No matter what happens after the awakening of 2012, it will only serve to push these groups into violent actions to retain their very survival. The pastors of the megachurches with their Lexuses and country club memberships will get desperate. So will the Imams with their legions of conscience-devoid drones.

Sooner or later, they will have to die out. It would be nice if their voices would quitely fade away into the din of history, but I think we both know the threat they pose and they will not go without a fight.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xxxJClarkxxx

If you take away the feeding ground of that kind of violence-based religion the religions will die out. Violent religion is a symptom of unhappiness and emotional suppression of the people suffering it. So yeah, some religions are messed up but take away the religion and the unhappiness stays, they will find another outlet for their perpetual frustration, the kind of hair someone has or the color eyes. Doesn't matter as long as the guilt is placed outside.

And if you kill the ones suffering the religion you will create sorrow and violence with the ones that are his/her friends, do you kill them to? And the friends/family of them etc etc etc? Where ever you draw the line of killing/prosecuting those people you will leave angry people in its wake and some of them will have revenge in mind.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I generally agree with your appraisal.

We must all strive to find the Teacher within and learn to grow on our own.

However, the methods you suggest for spiritual growth that are on the site you referenced, although good, are only basic in nature.

To truly become A Light Onto Oneself you have to embrace a more spiritually disciplined approach to raising consciousness, centered on improving the heart of spiritual development: the ability to love genuinely and deeply. And the most direct route for doing that is Heart Chakra Radiance - easily found through a search in Google. If for some reason you can't find it, send me your e-mail address in a U2U and I will send you the link. That offer is extended to anyone else interested.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Yeah, but who gets to pick that spiritual leader?

What about each country's government?
They know what's the best for us.

Let's face it, there will always be people who need leaders. The desire to be told what to do has deeply been programmed into people.

Greetings

[edit on 25-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

hare annee,
what's the point of this post ?

the questions are for you so just try to get that insight on the obvious (i repeat for the slow : consciousness do start with the consciousness of our actions, when consciousness is there it is way above moral or any other similar bull#) rather than absolutely wanting to make a point to prove i dunno what.

I'm sorry - I apologize. It was very late in the night - that was kind of an automatic response.

I'm not completely sure I understand what you are saying or with what you are saying.

Can you explain it more clearly? Please

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Would Guide or Facilitator be a better term then "Leader"?

Leader seems separate and dis-allowing individual involvement/choice.

I can also see Guide or Facilitator changing from one person to another depending on circumstance - - - instead of being steadfast on one person.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Would Guide or Facilitator be a better term then "Leader"?

Leader seems separate and dis-allowing individual involvement/choice.

I can also see Guide or Facilitator changing from one person to another depending on circumstance - - - instead of being steadfast on one person.

Sure, why not. A person per project kind of thing will always be handy to keep things streamlined. and for the daily things you could have teachers like This post suggests. No periodical Leaders for everything just projectmanagers for every commonly agreed upon goal. No Leaders does not mean that we should fall into anarchy or individualism, just that we all have to take responsibility for the world around us in a positive manner.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think we all need to take action for ourselves and not wait for someone else to speak out to change this world. I believe that we need to start NOW, we need to start moving into our future, make it our present and believe in making this world a better place, if a leader or guide was to form out of all our actions then so be it.

Lead by example.

guess its what comes first the chicken or the egg...

We all need to just listen to our intuition, realise our right from wrong within our hearts, act on integraty and take the steps to help humanity... lets be leaders/teachers/guides ourselves. Live in courage not in Fear or waiting for change.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Sure, why not. A person per project kind of thing will always be handy to keep things streamlined. And for the daily things you could have teachers like Tayesin suggests. No periodical Leaders for everything just project managers for every commonly agreed upon goal. No Leaders does not mean that we should fall into anarchy or individualism, just that we all have to take responsibility for the world around us in a positive manner.

I definitely agree with Tayesin.

Just trying to keep the conversation going.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by Tayesin

However, the methods you suggest for spiritual growth that are on the site you referenced, although good, are only basic in nature.

Hi,
Yes they are basic, simple and easy to do for most people.

They are basic because they are a starting point for awakening to your higher-self, the Teacher within. Once connected in awareness the rest comes as you are ready for it.

Most of what I've seen and experienced in the awakening field has been unecessary, provides little reward and have been far too complex. I discovered for myself that the simplest means are the most effective for the largest number of people.

Thanks for the link to find the Heart Radiance Process you spoke about. You know this comes as a natural part of evolving in higher awareness, but, I disagree that it is for the evolution of our Soul, which I see as perfect already.

The process of extending/radiating energy outwards is very natural for us all, only some do as you write and do it willfully with the Intent of Love. It is part of what I share in face to face sessions with people and I love to see them shining as they do it.

Inside the heart chakra you will also find a deep well of Golden Light, it is the greatest tool in our arsenal, for want of better words to describe that. Most people are not aware of it in themselves, but it is there all the same, ready for us to share it in the world.

This golden light is wonderful to use with negatively tending beings, whether they are humans or other. By applying it directly to their own heart chakra we instigate their healing process, so they leave us alone as they did not want it. Doesn;t matter what they do after that, the healing has begun and it will find it's own level no matter what they may choose.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Be well

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Can you explain it more clearly? Please

i wish my mind was crystal water but even though i'd have to find the crystal clear words that will fit...

maybe after i reach illumination... but then words become useless héhé

there is a very easy way to grow consciousness of who we are (which is really how we behave) and it is to question every single of our actions (any action really, from the tooth cleaning to the way you'd deal with a beggar and all those unconscious actions we do everyday)

and those questions to ask ourselves to become more conscious of what we do are :

*why do i do what i do ? (ex: i need healthy tooth to eat properly, smell fresh and maintain the power of my body; I know this because I was heavily formatted to do so or I know this because i realised the necessity of it through different experiences)

*why do it the way i do it ? (i use a plastic toothbrush because ... ?)

this is helping greatly to spotting areas in our mind that were brainwashed (mainly by advertising and school in our era), everytime we fail to find an answer that is making sense (not based on moral laws or beliefs but on a true realised awareness) and that is, exclusively, making the action questioned a fully conscious choice.

these are first steps only

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ::.mika.::]

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join