It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho Under New Form of Marshall Law After March 11th, 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
WAKE UP!!!!!

UNITED STATES NAVY – DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE - ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STUDY

PLAN TO USE PUBLIC LANDS, WATER RESOURCES &

HUMANS AS WARFARE TEST GUINEA PIGS

People living in California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho should know that the NAVY is getting ready to pull a fast one that will affect all of you until the end of times. You and all of your land areas are going to be used as test subjects in their so called "PRACTICE WARS" unless you UNITE and stop them before MARCH 11th, 2009!!!!!!!

Here are quotes:

"Instead they (the Navy) decided to use public lands, the Pacific Ocean, private property, wildlife, and humans as test subjects for warfare testing in four states.

"The Navy also has decided to contaminate our air, water, and soils with the chemicals used in these programs. They fail to list many of the chemicals that are to be used in these programs."

"the Navy EIS to state that they can mitigate for such toxic usage but fail to disclose a complete listing of said chemicals."

NONE of you living in those states will have control over your land or air....

SOURCES:

www.newswithviews.com...

www.fourwinds10.com...

usanewsthatmatters.spaces.live.com...!9118791428895678!174.entry

portland.indymedia.org...

sonomachemtrails.blogspot.com...

STAND TOGETHER AMERICA AND STOP THIS CRIMINAL ACT BY THE NAVY

As a last resource to letting the Navy take over California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho; those states should stand together and tell the USA to have the Navy back off, or those states will leave the Union of the USA.

It is time to stop crimal acts by the US government. Tell everyone you know what it going on NEXT MONTH if this isn't stopped!

ARE ALL OF YOU WITH ME ON THIS, OR WHAT??????

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Didn't they already do it for decades?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

Thegreatobserver, yes, the NAVY probably has done it for decades, but now they want to make it PERMANENT and OFFICIAL.

Not only that, but you can bet they have some SURPRISES up their sleeves that they don't want anyone to know about, until it is TOO LATE!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i hope that this is not true, I live in Idaho. I'll let you guys know if anything is happening like that.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Navy has been training like this for many many years.

I do not have a issue with the training on public lands.
Our men and women have to have a place to train and we can not send them to another country to do this.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This goes on all the time in Puerto Rico except that parts of the island are actually used for live-fire testing. Some interesting history out there regarding domestic terrorism in the 1970s and 1908s in response including hijackings and planes blown up on the tarmac. Don't remember the groups involved but one of the people was resentenced last summer, I think there was a thread on here about it.

Astor, Florida in the Ocala National Forest also is a live fire range except that the military releases notices to the public in advance and there is no one living in the immediate area unlike Puerto Rico.

At any rate, there probably is nothing to fear from these exercises, they take place in limited forms all of the time in mountainous areas.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalu

You had better wake up Daedula, the Navy will have to right to do it ON, BELOW, or ABOVE "PRIVATE" AND "PUBLIC" LAND.

You need to read the articles a little closer. Your land if you live in that area is basically their land after that period of time to do whatever they want to do.

They can come out and dump chemicals on YOUR land and it will be too bad for you, because you let them get this legislation passed.

If they want to come and search your property, then they can legally do it and there is nothing you can do about it.

This legislation opens pandoras box for the Navy.

If they want to barracade off your property then you will have to move.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Giving the Navy the right to come into any area covering four states, public and/or private property is outrageous.

The Navy can legally poison anything and everything.

They can legally burn off all of the trees and vegetation, and come right into anybody's business or home and search for anything they want.

They can poison your land and water and there is nothing you can do about it; and your property would become worthless; but people stood by and did nothing about it, until it was too late.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
And - Arnold Swartz... isn't one of the Republican governors
that chose to turn down the feds financial help.

He's owned. Not that he wasn't before -
but now he's sold us too.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is not "training." This is an act of war.

They are testing weapons, real weapons -- biological, chemical, different new and improved weapons including bombs and missiles, you name it. Experimenting on the people, as they always do. And destroying the land, the water, and killing the marine life that serves as food for a lot of people. You can expect to see a bunch of beached whales.

This is not a test or a drill -- these are real weapons of warfare and they want to spew them over a huge area of four states.

They think they can get "permission" with this 1,000 page legislation they want to sneak past everybody -- so they can say "It's the law." It is an attack, a military attack, on four states.

And these four states are slated by the UN to be wilderness corridors for the wild animals, rewilded, no humans allowed to set foot. I guess they will clear the humans out right quick, blow up a lot of roads and houses, and get that rewilding accomplished right quick with all these new and improved military weapons they plan to test out on four states, four BIG states, and the Pacific ocean to go with it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It's martial law, not Marshall law. But I don't think you should worry about it too much. I wonder where you get your information if you don't know what the Marshall Plan was or what martial law truly is. For the last 30 years I've lived close to the border and never once worried about having to house soldiers at my house but if I was asked to and it was for the good of my country I would.

Coming from a military family I am not afraid of our armed forces and have a lot of faith that they will do the right thing and treat us civilians well if things get a little chaotic.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalu
The Navy has been training like this for many many years.

I do not have a issue with the training on public lands.
Our men and women have to have a place to train and we can not send them to another country to do this.

With training - comes testing.
With testing comes unusual illness - death - etc.
We should not EVER be used as "test subjects"... and this is what this is.

Sorry - Not OK.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
SpinkyBoo is correct.

The Navy already has access to 3/4s of the Earths Surface, because 3/4s of the Earths surface is water.

Why do they all of a sudden need to come in and take over in 4 different big states? The reason is because they need to get rid of chemicals, nuclear waste from atomic submarines and aircraft carriers, and be able to drop chemical weapons and biological weapons on people with Chemtrails; and practice on searching peoples homes, just like they intend to in the future after real marshal law sets in over the whole country.

The Navy will be able to practice dislocating people and putting them in the FEMA human corrals so that if there is a plague or biological war going on in this country because our own government starts it, then they can eliminate all the people in the world down to the 1/2 million that the NWO wants.

Once FEMA starts putting people in those human corrals/camps with the HELP of the NAVY, no one will leave them alive, because if one person in there has a biological or chemical whatever, then all are doomed in the FEMA camps, that is what those camps are for.

The Navy will be able to do whatever they want. The other thing is that the NAVY must be up to something that we can't possibly be aware of, or even dream up.

Hopefully Governor Schwarzenegger will put his foot down, we will see.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

And these four states are slated by the UN to be wilderness corridors for the wild animals, rewilded, no humans allowed to set foot. I guess they will clear the humans out right quick, blow up a lot of roads and houses, and get that rewilding accomplished right quick with all these new and improved military weapons they plan to test out on four states, four BIG states, and the Pacific ocean to go with it.

The UN is even less wanted then the navy.
I have burned as many of the illegal UN heritage site signs as i can find.

this is the US and i will not be ruled by the UN.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Since I'm in the area I'll be sure to keep my eyes open.
Will take pictures and stuff to but right now only thing happening is
a lot of people have the flu

( not I though
)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There is no legislation here that I'm aware of. I read it yesterday since it was posted about yesterday. This is an Environmental Impact Statement. Using the same words rearranged, a mandatory statement about the environmental impact of training exercises in the area. Something I'm quite sure they've been doing in these areas for a long time since they are shoreline areas.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
There is no legislation here that I'm aware of. I read it yesterday since it was posted about yesterday. This is an Environmental Impact Statement. Using the same words rearranged, a mandatory statement about the environmental impact of training exercises in the area. Something I'm quite sure they've been doing in these areas for a long time since they are shoreline areas.
Something like 90% of the State of Oregon is owned by the government. They have been doing whatever they want since Indians roamed here free. This is nothing new.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
TravelerintheDark you need to read the complete articles instead of just skimming over it.

The legislation gives the Navy the right to do chemical and biological warefare, to dump chemicals, waste and whatever. Run all types of exercises. Experiment with Weather Control, production of Earthquakes, Radiation Warfare and anything else.

It does not say that they have to clean up anything, nor does it state that they will keep off of private property in those states. It gives them the right to search any house or business in that area without a warrant, calling it training exercises.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join