It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho Under New Form of Marshall Law After March 11th, 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Wow, thanks! I look forward to that.
If I may, I would like to ask you to bring that info
into the yellowstone thread when you get it done.
There are some bright armchair scientists there
that can dive right into this also.
I am totally fascinated by this theory and
await with anticipation!
I'm not a "geodude" or anyone special,
I'm just trying to protect my family better
by seeing which direction the looming
s*** storm is coming from!
If ya know what I mean....
Any help therein is much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Dodadoom if the Navy gets their way, then I will have to do a video on this subject about the Navy in the four Northwestern states, and I will talk about Taiwan also in that video, so don't let me forget later on.

I will do some videos on the Yellowstone area, I have those already planned out.

If the Navy thinks they are going to do some experimenting in the Northwestern states, then they are going to have a surprise waiting for them, because my knowledge will show if they are doing something to produce destructive earthquakes, or if they are trying to activate volcanoes.

All of you will be the guardians and you will know if they or others are trying to terrorize yourselves or others by listening to what I have to say about that area and other places all over the world; and then all of you will use that knowledge to keep track of what is really going on.

All of the people all over the world will soon create another web, using the internet web, to accurately forecast destructive earthquakes with 100% accuracy all over the world by seismically detectable activity which occurs over great expanses before naturally occurring earthquakes strike.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Once again, I thank you and I'm fascinated to say the least.
I will remember about Taiwan.(I hope, I'm really tired though)!
It is late here, I gotta sleep. I'm making lots of mistakes now.
I think what you are doing is very noble and noteworthy!
To give the people any amount of "sacred" knowledge or
trust is very comendable! IMHO
Sorry, I'm not as bright of tool in the shed as I'd like,
but plenty smart enough to see through the BS that
binds this world together like glue! hehe G'nite & thanks again!
Peace for all!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Why would the navy attack these four states? I have concerns about weapons testing, certainly, but to say that it will be all out attack seems a bit over the top. For one thing, the navy doesn't generally attack on land, as far as I know. I'm certainly no expert but I just can't see the point. Besides those soldiers are our children, our brothers, our dads. Would they really launch an all out attack on American soil because someone told them it was a test? They aren't fools.

Because this area is slated for depopulation and rewilding. Are you familiar with the UN Biodiversity Rewilding Map? I posted the link back a few. If you want me to repost it, I will. Have you read up on the rewilding issue at all? A rewilded area is an area, once populated and having homes and roads, which now has the homes destroyed (by forest fires, by blowing them up, whatever) the roads blown up, destroyed by earthquake or flooded out and covered over with mud, but no more roads or buildings. The supposed purpose is so the poor grizzly bears can take a long hike from Alaska to Mexico without bumping into humans, but the real reason is because the British Zionists need an excuse to cull out a lot of American homo sapiens (aka "goy") and to round up the remainder into a few concentrated areas where they can be kept in high rises, fed grain rations, and given "healthy jogging paths."

This area has already been under attack from mammoth forest fires, and I doubt it's completely acts of nature. I just don't think so.

These people cold-bloodedly blew up the towers and then stepped up and said, "We'll save you, let's go to war." These people are diabolical, and they LOVE KILLING AND DEATH. They hate humanity, all but their own special selves, and they even hate each other and even practice torture rituals on each other. Force and violence is all they know.

The Navy is the perfect one to do this job. They can lurk offshore on their aircraft carriers, bombard the coast with subs, sonar, who knows what diabological weapons they now have we're not even aware of that they are going to "test" -- they can plant nukes up and down the fault lines, get the volcanos belching away -- that will definitely depopulate and rewild in a fast hurry.

This is what I think is being done. It's obvious to me and many others that the NWO is making their grand "charge" -- their Hail Mary, their "it's now or never," and they have been working for this day for thousands of years.

Katrina was not a natural disaster, BTW. Neither are the chemtrails. You've heard of the weather wars I'm sure.

I've been away a few days and went back and caught up on some postings. I'm glad to see you are aware of Phil Schneider. I understand last March when Congress held a secret committee meeting that one of the things that was discussed was that Congress will be secreted into a D.U.M.B. while the serfs fight it out when things start to get really ugly, that they believe the people will want to retaliate against Congress, so the government will all be hiding underground. The complete meltdown of the government finances they were told in this secret meeting will occur the middle of this year. They also expect civil war and food riots.

All of this has been orchestrated. All of it. You say why would they want to destroy the Pacific Northwest and cause food shortages, etcetera? Because it's part of the plan to bring hte U.S. down. Once people don't have food to eat, that's when things will get really ugly. The more "natural" disasters they can trigger the better. I believe all these floods are deliberate. The HAARP is able to bring the jet stream down to the ground and hold it there, from what I've read, and create huge storms at will, which we'll be told is Gaia shaking off the overpopulation and expressing her outrage at all the humans driving SUVs and using paper diapers, styrofoam cups, etcetera.

We hear it on these forums all the time, that there's too many people. The controlled media and government schools have fed this to the populace, so many people think if billions of people die that will be a good thing. Read some of these forums. I guess these people think they will be one of the lucky few to survive.

The Bible believers have been led to believe this is all God's judgment, and in a way it is in that God is not stopping it from happening. But God is not causing this to happen, not this time around anyway. It is the Luciferians, the Satanists, the Zionists working to erect the Fourth Reich, the people who think there's something special about their DNA that entitles them to own the world and kill off most of the rest of us.

Has nobody noticed that the Zionists run this country? Congress is full of Freemasons, Zionists. The new president was groomed, trained, and placed into power with a media owned by the Zionists, and has a Zionist Mossad running his every move (Rahm Emanuel).

This is definitely a conspiracy, a conspiracy of the British Zionists who with their money and influence (ie they ARE the "foreign banksters") have taken over our government and military to the point it is no longer ours but a Trojan Horse using our tax dollars and human energy to build the very structure around us that will destroy us.

And while they are destroying us, they will retreat to the D.U.M.Bs. (deep underground military bases). Go pull up my map I posted back a few on the rewilding map and you'll see exactly where they plan to depopulate.

BTW, introducing wild animals into the parks and forests is another direct attack on Americans, causing people to move away from the rural areas and into the population centers the NWO wants us in. They also want to make the wilderness areas so inhospitable that people can't go there to hide from them. They are getting it set up so they will be able to track our every movement and mood and intent. We will not be able to buy or sell or say boo without their knowing it, just like Orwell's 1984.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I agree with much of what you say though I'm not convinced of imminent attacks, probably because i'd be right in the middle of it and can't believe that would happen. I'm sure that belief has been experienced by many people just before a disaster as well as people who didn't experience the feared attack. I must believe that our own soldiers would not intentionally destroy American communities for no good reason.

I listened to some of Phil Shneider's talks awhile back. He certainly uncovered a lot of secret activity doing on under our feet. I believe he died here in Portland. I once tried to get more details locally but no luck. The fact that all his materials disappeared was very suspicious.

I agree that there is a power elite pulling the strings from behind the scenes. No doubt they brought about this financial collapse. It was timed to make sure Obama got into office (not that McCain ever had much chance) and moved forward with the transformation of our country.

I think the attacks on the NW will be more insidious than nukes. We'll see!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I forgot to add something about chemtrails. We see them frequently over Portland. not just parallel lines but grids laid out with more than one plane. it's impossible to explain away but people just look blank when i point them out. the parallel lines or grids soon spread to cover the blue sky.

Three years ago I spent the month of May in southern Africa. During that month I saw not a single chemtrail over South Africa, Botswana, Zambia or Zimbabwe. I saw normal contrails because jets did fly over but those contrails dissipated quickly. It's definitely a government activity of some sort, and those particular governments don't (probably can't afford to) participate.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

I forgot to add something about chemtrails. We see them frequently over Portland. not just parallel lines but grids laid out with more than one plane. it's impossible to explain away but people just look blank when i point them out. the parallel lines or grids soon spread to cover the blue sky.

Three years ago I spent the month of May in southern Africa. During that month I saw not a single chemtrail over South Africa, Botswana, Zambia or Zimbabwe. I saw normal contrails because jets did fly over but those contrails dissipated quickly. It's definitely a government activity of some sort, and those particular governments don't (probably can't afford to) participate.

The chemtrails are everywhere I've been here in the East, up and down the coast. It's disgusting. Even if they weren't full of poisons, barium salts and aluminum salts, which are very toxic, make people complacent and lethargic, wear down the immune system -- even if they weren't a soft-kill attack on humanity, they block out hte sun. How DARE these SOBs steal our sun.

I am very angry, very up in arms with the elite who think this earth is theirs, who think they have a right to own a whole country for their back yard, and to wipe out humanity. Selfish, hateful, sadistic, devil-worshipping monsters.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

We have a lot of chemtrails in the NW. I've never looked into whether there are more in some parts of the country. i agree they are probably everywhere. The most harmless explanation I've heard is that they are trying to block the more dangerous ultraviolet rays. The scariest explanation has to do with creating a layer of ions that HAARP uses to be more effective. I read a couple of articles on that though can't remember where now. It does seem that we are constantly subjects in experiments that nobody admits to.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What I find astounding is how would someone from Russia have privvy to this information,I think it's another case of fear mongering,they obviously have no idea other then what was read by them,I would think being an inhabitant in one of said states this would be quite obvious,I know the US is undergoing problems but I think some should take care of their own house rather then speculating on others,this is one of biggest BS story I've heard

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Oldtimer2, who is from Russia on this thread? I am from America, I was born and raised here; just because I use RussianScientists for my name on ATS does not mean that I'm from Russia, and I have never said I'm from Russia.

Nor does Oldtimer2 mean that you are an old timer too. More than likely you are around 20 years old, just a kid. There is no fear mongering herein, we are just letting people know that the Navy will have the right to do as they wish for "ETERNITY" in those four states.

There should be a time limit on the NAVY, a YEAR TO YEAR PERMIT which could be revocable at any time. Did any of you see that what they are getting is revocable?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, Jenna says there's nothing to revoke, that all they want to do is go in and test the soil and the water to see if there's any toxins.

They just want permission to test the soil is all.

Not to worry a bit.

As to the revocable part, I'd say once they destroy everything, what's to revoke? I'd like to know what the weapons are they plan to test and where, if they are offensive or defensive weapons.

Definitely no blank check. In fact, I'd just say no to the whole thing regardless.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

the problem with these processes that involve community input is that they take the input but it has no effect on the project. someone somewhee will rule on the basis of something set of criteria, but the people who live here have no real say. I think that was the point of doing EIS. It's a giant distraction from the fact that they will do what they want. Of course the EIS doesn't admit to doing anything anyone could object to. It's a game of pretend.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Don't forget the people of Idaho had no say in the EIS!!!

That should be a clue for even the most reality
challenged that we dont matter anymore. Geez.

I guess when our kids are all glowing green,
it will look cool and become the new fad anyway! LOL

[edit on 28-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If you are going to try and point fingers at me, you need to go back and read what I wrote again and get it right. I didn't say they wanted to test the soil. I didn't say they wanted to test anything.

Go read my posts again and then try again. As it stands, you have gotten what I posted completely wrong. Or is this just another of your claims that you can't substantiate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join