It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho Under New Form of Marshall Law After March 11th, 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Here's what the're really up to. Stuff like this:

American Ecology Corp. is shipping about 6,700 tons of sand containing traces of depleted uranium and lead to a hazardous waste disposal site 70 miles southeast of Boise. The sand arrived by ship at Longview, Wash., this week and company officials say loads are scheduled to begin arriving in Idaho by rail in two weeks.

www.idahostatesman.com...
I know Jenna probably wouldn't believe it anyway, but
how about this:
A top ten Time most underreported story of 2008!
Wow, what a co-inky dink!
www.time.com...

Couldn't find anything at Fox news. Sorry Jenna

[edit on 24-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The Navy is looking for a backdoor way to declare war on the Pacific Northwest, and on Purim and on the day the Vogue magazine indicates in an occult manner big killing is to begin -- March 10.

March 10 could turn out to be a bloody day all over the world, a massive attack from every quarter --

That's what I'm starting to think. Too much coincidence on this March 10 date. We now have a third example, a direct example of intent to do harm, great harm, on March 10, namely to get authorization to strike four states of the Packific Northwest with any and every kind of biological, chemical, radiological, sonar, microwave, herbicide, missile or bomb it chooses to, over a huge and vast expanse that the UN has already designated for rewilding, a place where the world government intends in the near future that no human being will be allowed to set foot on.

First example, March 10 is Purim, the most auspicious day for Zionists to attack.

Second example, Vogue cover with First Lady presenting occult message of great harm on Tuesday, March 10.

Third example, DoD and U.S. Navy's intent to institute a massive testing of new weapons of war on four American states, which could conceivably be more deadly than the atom bomb, could trigger earthquakes or volcanic eruptions, forest fires, and result in the depopulation of the entire area.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i live about 30 miles west of portland. over the last several weeks i have seen on 4 seperate occasions bombers flying in formation coming from the west ( the coast ) going east towards portland. i have also witnessed a several black hawks flying at night from the west going towards portland. i do believe something is brewing, and i think the northwest is prime with people against the government. it seems portlanders in particular really dont need any reason to protest other than to just protest. we have the largest expanse here of wilderness where people could go and hide and be lost forever. that is why i think they are targeting us. so we wont have a chance to elude them and form an effective resistance

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Why would the navy attack these four states? I have concerns about weapons testing, certainly, but to say that it will be all out attack seems a bit over the top. For one thing, the navy doesn't generally attack on land, as far as I know. I'm certainly no expert but I just can't see the point. Besides those soldiers are our children, our brothers, our dads. Would they really launch an all out attack on American soil because someone told them it was a test? They aren't fools.

I've lost track of your point in this thread. Alex Jones videos and an EIS aren't enough to convince me that 4 states will go under martial law on March 11th. I live in Oregon so I hope you are wrong. If you're right I'll be pretty unhappy a month from now. Not long to wait to find out.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
I'm sorry if you take it that way instead of blind rage!

Either way, kindly direct it elsewhere as I have done nothing to you and there is no call for it.

You obviously will only believe a certain reality.

There is only one reality.

Does no good to waste my time here. Or anywhere with you.
I'll let others determine their own conclusions from info posted.
I'm just posting a "dose" of reality for you, sorry
if I won't conform to your version of it.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

EDIT- One more thing, don't tell me you look up and read information.
I KNOW you didn't look at mine I posted!
Now your lying like they do! BUSTED!!!

Sorry I have a life and have other things to do besides sit here all day on the computer.
And no I haven't looked at the links you provided yet, but I assure you they are on my list. I was too busy trying to figure out what on earth you were talking about since you were trying to carry a conversation from one thread to another with no clue as to context.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I know Jenna probably wouldn't believe it anyway

You would do well not to presume you know what I would and would not believe seeing as how you don't know anything about me. Just out of curiosity have you taken to posting comments that are intended to try and get a rise out of me? Have fun trying, it won't work.

Couldn't find anything at Fox news. Sorry Jenna

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

You support the crooks, liers and warmongers that are bringing this country down! And YOU ARE HELPING THEM POISON PEOPLE!WOW!
I call BS when I see it. You must be a gov mole, is all I can guess.
Information has been shown you by numerous posters that the gov lies
and that includes the military. You want to sit there and avoid THE real topic and say I am the one thats wrong? That's the real question here.
While it may look good to some that you can take every sentence and twist it around and post it, almost like you we're trained, I ain't buyin' it.

Me, nope just a dude who has friends that were lied to too. If you think these gov crooks are all hunky dory, then why dont you go volunteer for some testing so we dont have to, little miss smarty pants!!!

Look, don't even respond back then if your not going to look at the information I provided to move this thread foreword.
And don't tell me about it! I look before I stick my foot in it!
Ya, I bet your gonna look at it. You are lying now(and have lied)
just like they do. Granted, not always mind you, but????????

You guys can fool some of the people some of the time, however
you know the rest "Jenna". Or whatever your "real" name is.
I know, debriefing and all, fine we'll wait right here for ya.

P.S. Then go take some time off and "catch up" to the rest of us,
then come back and post again when you are ready to face it.
Instead of just hanging around here dissin' on good people
who this stuff is happening to RIGHT NOW!!!!!

P.S.S What, do I have to mail you a sample of proof from idaho
before you will believe me?

[edit on 24-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Du sand means they plan on depopulating north americans ASAP. They probably wonder why we're not all dropping like flies already, with the megatons they've put in the global atmosphere, permanently bonded. idust.net has incredible info on this. So they want to increase north american exposure quickly and try and bring in the codex health changes to limit our vitamins to useless amounts.

This is very frightening. We live only around 10 miles from the Washinton border too!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Don't you worry Mystiq, we won't go without our vitamins!

We're callin' them out on it.
We've put up with this arrogance for years and years now.
They cannot do away wth every vitamin in the whole world
that disagrees, can they?
(Codex,GMO's etc, all sux!)
I'm not sayin' the peeps are all bad...
The bomber pilots don't HAVE to know what's in the warhead, do they?

Thanks for the link! DU sounds like some pretty "fun stuff".
It is amazing when you think about how much stuff we have
been poisoned with already!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
cant you ppl just STOP calling it "Marshall"? Thank you

not a 1 liner.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wow, wow, wow.

I'm very impressed by all of you bringing all of this other information into this thread about various things that I was not even aware of; and Thanks to All of You for doing it.

Here is something that you may not be aware of, but one or more of the members touched on it in this thread, and I'm very proud of all of you who are against the Navy trying to pull a fast one on those fours states.

The way I see it, is like this....

If the Navy gets control over those four states like they desire, it will more than likely make it easier for me to make millions of dollars from them making such a move. I'll probably make the millions of dollars anyway, but with them taking over that area it seems like it will make it much easier for me to make those millions of dollars. Why? Because my expertise is WMD Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Sooner or later testing will begin up there in those four states on triggering volcanoes into exploding and causing destructive earthquakes to strike. Triggering volcanoes to explode is not an exact science yet; so get ready to pack your bags later on.

Testing on how to successfully trigger volcanoes is definitely a worthy science to spend time and money on; but you need a big area that has volcanoes; hmmm, 4 big states look good to me.

But since it isn't an exact science yet, one or more of those volcanoes in that region could be triggered by accident. Goodbye forests and nice scenery, hello several feet of ash.

Earthquakes are easy to use as a weapon of mass destruction, and the knowledge of how to make destructive earthquakes strike in certain areas thousands of miles away is known. But science is always wanting to improve itself.

The testing of triggering volcanoes to erupt in other countries thousands of miles away and destructive earthquakes to strike countries thousands of miles away just might be on the agenda for that region, what do you think?

But if a mistake happens, and they can happen, well then I guess the destructive earthquake will strike there in that region or the volcano(es) in that region will activate all in the name of science and none of you will be able to prove if the Navy caused it in their testing, that is if they decide to make the tests.

The question is will they, or won't they; you figure it out.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I don't understand what you mean by the navy "taking over" these four states. If they want to use weapons of mass destruction in the west, they wouldn't file and EIS about it. they'd just do it. Filing an EIS does not equate with "taking over".

The UN's plan of rewilding the west does not strike me as a plausible reason for intentionally triggering volcanoes and earthquakes. What would be gained? There are not enough people to make it worthwhile, nobody especially important except bill gates, no important cities. If you think the navy will do these things to scare the rest of the country into obedience, I don't think that will be the response at all. If you think they can do all this secretly and pretend that that it was natural processes, then I really can't see what they would gain by destroying several states.

Are you saying they will do this just because they can?
Still not a plausible reason. Do terrible things and get people stirred up so you can institute martial law? You want heavily populated areas for that to be a dramatic gesture.

Are you intentionally raising issues that appear irrational so people will be disgusted and not bother to watch whatever it is the navy is up to?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Who wants to bet me everything is gonna be just fine on 3/12 or even 3/31 in those areas? You guys are getting worked up about nada. If you messed up those 4 states I dont think you realize the type of impacts you would create because of the agriculture and products we make. Not including water

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I have wondered and thought about that very scenario many times!
Obviously from my avatar I am interested!
Never did get a straight answer though.
On the contrary, alot of eye rolling... Lots of disinfo or none at all.

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of things, excuuuuuuse me!

Interesting, in one of my posts on that thread I wondered
out loud if the russians(or japanese)were at some point in
history "pinging" or "woodpecking" yellowstone with advanced
Tesla type "instruments" trying to study the effects.
I guess you would be in the know to answer my long sought
after question. If you would give it a whirl here, I have
been wondering for a long time but with no way to prove
it to myself. If you really are who you say, you should have
proper clearance and indeed know the physics involved.
I look forward to your answer! Many thank you's in advance!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You support the crooks, liers and warmongers that are bringing this country down! And YOU ARE HELPING THEM POISON PEOPLE!WOW!

How exactly do you figure that one?

I call BS when I see it. You must be a gov mole, is all I can guess.

Believe whatever you like, frankly I don't care. I know I'm not so it really doesn't matter what you think of me.

Information has been shown you by numerous posters that the gov lies and that includes the military. You want to sit there and avoid THE real topic and say I am the one thats wrong? That's the real question here.

When have I ever said the government doesn't lie? Show me one place where I said the government doesn't lie. Otherwise you are merely making comments intended to get stars from the star brigade. I have responded to everything directed to me so how am I avoiding the "real" topic? Or do you think the "real" topic is me? You appear to with all the posts you have made discussing me as opposed to the information I have presented.

While it may look good to some that you can take every sentence and twist it around and post it, almost like you we're trained, I ain't buyin' it.

I haven't twisted anything. I have done complete copy and pastes of where I am getting my information from. Please explain to me how that is twisting anything. And why exactly are you still arguing against me and my character instead of the information? If you disagree with the information it's much more effective to discuss it instead of trying to turn attention to me.

Me, nope just a dude who has friends that were lied to too. If you think these gov crooks are all hunky dory, then why dont you go volunteer for some testing so we dont have to, little miss smarty pants!!!

Again, show me where I said that the government was was "all hunky dory".

Look, don't even respond back then if your not going to look at the information I provided to move this thread foreword.

I have.

And don't tell me about it! I look before I stick my foot in it!
Ya, I bet your gonna look at it. You are lying now(and have lied)
just like they do. Granted, not always mind you, but????????

Show me where I have lied.

You guys can fool some of the people some of the time, however
you know the rest "Jenna". Or whatever your "real" name is.
I know, debriefing and all, fine we'll wait right here for ya.

I'm not trying to fool anyone, nor have I been debriefed "dodadoom" or whatever your "real" name is. It's called a screen name, ever heard of one? See how much sense that sentence makes when you are using one too? We all have them here.

P.S. Then go take some time off and "catch up" to the rest of us,
then come back and post again when you are ready to face it.

Again, I did. What exactly am I supposed to be facing? If I disagree with something I post and say so, if I don't I don't comment. I never once said that there was no chance that the water could become contaminated now did I?

Instead of just hanging around here dissin' on good people

Yes discussing information is "dissin' on good people". What exactly is it that this entire post of yours has been doing? Oh yeah, "dissin' on good people". Your hypocrisy is amazing.

P.S.S What, do I have to mail you a sample of proof from idaho
before you will believe me?

Again, did I say that there was no chance of water contamination? No I did not. Now, can you actually discuss the topic as opposed to attempting to persuade others with your character attacks?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh, that's what that ignore button is for! Cool!
Works good! Never had to use it before! wow:
I am here to promote knowledge & serious problems
that are ALREADY out there, if you care to look.
Not scuttled away in some military folder file.
Think what would happen to us if we DON"T complain!!!
You want to describe that reasoning to your kids?

I have more god given talent in one finger than many
will ever have. Sorry for sounding egotistical but,....
the truth will hurt some and be liberating to others.
I'll be d*****d if I'm gonna waste it arguing with
some shallow minded, half blind and immature computer
nerd that has no clue of whats going on outside their
(single)mamas townhouse.

If some have a problem with it, makes no difference.
Believe what you want, thats the REAL beauty of this site!
You can think and believe for yourself and not from some
compassionless gov mole who has an agenda.
However, I do thank them for keepin us on our toes!
Who IS the real enemy here?
What is the real truth? You get to decide!

Wonder how Columbus woulda been treated on here?

Its called critical thinking and it's a gift, don't lose it!
Thanks for your informative posts with real links
that you can look up and not resort to personal attacks
and just plain ol kookyness like some always have to.
Thank you for that!

C ya round the playground OP!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

My only hope is that others read through and take note of who was actually doing the personal attacks. I assure you it was not me. That being said I will no longer waste my time in this thread since I apparently am the only one who can discuss the topic at hand instead of resorting to attempted character assassination.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Dodadoom, I have no information on the Japanese or anyone else playing with Yellowstone National Park's activity.

What I have heard is people on Youtube complaining that the USA has been intentionally creating destructive earthquakes in other countries such as Japan and China; and many are the NEWs media of other countries stating that the USA made earthquake strikes against them.

In Japan they were warned 3 days in advance of a destructive earthquake and the Prime Minister (if I remember right) had to step down from his job, or more earthquakes would be in the coming, that's how I understood the stuff on YouTube.

All four videos are on Project Camelot by four different interviewed individuals. One is an interview of Benjamin Fulford, another by Dr. Bill Deagle, another by Phil Schneider whom was killed before he could post where all of the DUMBs Deep Underground Military Bases are located at; and one more man of which I can't remember whom he was.

I'm pretty sure the Navy, if they do play with triggering volcanoes and creating destructive earthquakes, that they aren't particularly planning for them to strike the USA; but it could happen by accident if they try to strategically try to strike Taiwan from those four states.

I'm pretty sure that Taiwan can be struck with a destructive earthquake from that area enclosed by those four states; a little bit of testing would prove it, and if other countries can be struck by other areas in those four states.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I don't know if i'm reassured RS, but thanks!
Thanks for posting about Phil Schneider & crew also.
I found this report from his ex wife:
www.apfn.org...
His story is outlandishly fantastic but is it true?
Who knows....kinda glad I don't....
www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Dodadoom, yes I have to agree that some of Phil Schneider's story doesn't seem truthful, especially the part that there wasn't a pulse detectable before the earthquake.

When Phil said that in his interview I was, and still am pretty skeptical about his knowledge of earthquakes.

I can tell you right now for a fact that all Naturally occurring earthquakes have many pulses that are detectable BEFORE earthquakes strike, especially the destructive earthquakes like he mentioned that the USA had caused in Japan.

I'm not sure that the USA did cause those earthquakes, and soon I'll produce a video on that subject, and I'll tell how to tell the difference between a man-made earthquake and a Naturally occurring earthquake.

If some country or some group is trying to terrorize some other country, the video will show how to prove if the other group or country could have done it or could not have done it unnaturally.

I know more than people could ever imagine about earthquakes and within a couple months I will flood the internet with knowledge about earthquake dynamics that the world has never heard of before. I won't need to prove what I state in the videos because the rest of the world will be able to prove all that I state, every day, 24 hours a day all over the world.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join