It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! What is this ability that I have suddenly developed?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to be reading this.

What I am wondering is.... why would I have suddenly developed an uncanny ability to.... guess/sense the different colors on my two dice (red or white), and my sticky notes (pink, yellow, or green). I can sorta "cast" out about what has happened/will happen and come up with different senses... like ummm a few days ago I was planning on going to skiing, but then I "cast" out about the day and I did not get the same sense of skiing.... and it turned out I stayed home.

I mean.... I haven't been able to figure out what sort of ability this is, if you know what I mean. Ummmmm.... I am rather good at guessing true/false and yes/no questions, when there is two options. I can kinda guess what the difference is between two different stone globes are.. like one is green and one is black... but only in terms that the green "feels" lighter, but a bit different than the black. But not decidedly "green". Just.... "lighter".

I don't really know how to describe this ability.... like I do not 100% get it right, but about 80% correct guessing which hand holds a red or a white dice....... but neither can I determine what colour it is. Just the difference in shades of the dice.

Does that make sense? Does anyone else know what this is like? Any suggestions as to how to develop this ability?

I am not really scared of this ability I have developed.... only a little disturbed on two parts- some of what I have "guessed" at for the future has come true.... and I was a bit spooked by what I sensed.

Anyhow, any and all comments are VERY much appreciated as I havn't a CLUE what is going on. Thanks.

(Oh... and in case someone asks.... yes, I am very good at guessing the colour of the next spin of a roulette game. I am underage, though, so I have only been trying this with online flash "practice" games with no real money involved.)

So...... thanks!!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Cariaddi]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's called the law of attraction

Look on youtube at some of the mindblowing videos

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is the exact same post as your thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to ATS,but multiple threads started with the same post is against the rules.

You should check out the T&C's I'm sure a mod will be along any second with the link.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cariaddi
like ummm a few days ago I was planning on going to skiing, but then I "cast" out about the day and I did not get the same sense of skiing.... and it turned out I stayed home.

So, you started a thread on your ability to be indecisive..?

O' and ditto to kuhl said...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The duplciate thread has been closed and redircted here. Please continue the discussion on topic and with our usual civility.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ooops *bows head* sorry about that. Am a little confused as to where it ought go. The post, I mean.

What am asking is, does anyone know of a similar ability like mine, what it is, and how to develop it. I know I have something.... ability-wise. Thank you, though....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ummm ok at the suggestion of another poster... guessing the colors of two sticks of plastic (black or green/grey)

try: guessing which hand holds the black one, blindfolded (hand which I guessed)
1 wrong (left hand)
2 right (right hand)
3 right (left hand)
4 right (left hand)
5 right (right hand)
6 wrong (right hand)
7 right (left hand)
8 right (right hand)
9 right (right hand)
10 right (left hand)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i used to sit in my front yard and call out what color car would go by next. i was actually right a lot of the time but i don't think there was really anything supernatural about it. maybe there was, i dunno.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cariaddi
Ummm ok at the suggestion of another poster... guessing the colors of two sticks of plastic (black or green/grey)

try: guessing which hand holds the black one, blindfolded (hand which I guessed)
1 wrong (left hand)
2 right (right hand)
3 right (left hand)
4 right (left hand)
5 right (right hand)
6 wrong (right hand)
7 right (left hand)
8 right (right hand)
9 right (right hand)
10 right (left hand)

I agree,

this is very uncanny, one must be cognicient of one abilities,

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
i used to sit in my front yard and call out what color car would go by next. i was actually right a lot of the time but i don't think there was really anything supernatural about it. maybe there was, i dunno.

Did you play slug bug too?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Before you can call it an ability you need to do some serious research.
First of all you are mainly focusing on 50-50 outcomes, this is limiting and can lead to very false results. Try doing things with three or four cards, aiming to maybe guess all three cards or something.
If you are intent on sticking to 50-50 then in order to let the numbers run their course you should do the test around 50,000 times. This would iron out any deviations adn give a more reliable reading.
This sounds over exagerated to you? It's not. There are poker players out there that lose lots and lots of 50-50 chances in a row.
Another variable.... yourself. Most people would love to be psychic, this could be having a subconcious (or maybe even conscious) effect on your results and how you interpret them.
I regularly have to put my hand in a box and to pick out a handful of nails, it's uncanny the amount of times I pick the perfect amount... or is it just that I remember the times I am right more than the times I am wrong?

Rumour has it the pineal gland is the key to this sort of stuff....

[edit on 23-2-2009 by and14263]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This would have to be proven by a simple test. Of couse as soon as the test starts you will lose your superpower. I can sense where a paper I need is amongst several hundred. I will test this ability to connect to the superconsious. If you can be tested and proved to have a power, you can be in my usless superhero consortium.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
huh? I'm sorry... what do you mean by that, earthman4?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
OMG! I know just what you mean. Like, a few days ago I thought I was going to go over to a friend's house and then I got this weird feeling I'd stay in and wax my sideboards instead... and that's what I wound up doing. Weird or what?

I also have a truly uncanny ability to predict when someone's going to say something stupid.

Whew! Glad I got that one out in the open. Thanks!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by rich23]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Because, either you have become the most powerful being on our planet, or you just need some more lithium.

top topics

join