It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few questions about demons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just a quick question and answer thread here.....

well just 2 Questions really.....

How Do You know if you have a demon?

If you do have one how would you go about getting rid of it?

Also if anyone else has answers i assume this may be a good place to put them.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Some possible signs......

Trouble taking responsibility for choices.
Have you recently sought to blame supernatural forces for your actions ?

Lay off the weed !

If you still feel that you "have a demon" i suggest you stay away from small children & pets and do not attempt to operate heavy machinery.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government
Just a quick question and answer thread here.....

well just 2 Questions really.....

How Do You know if you have a demon?

If you do have one how would you go about getting rid of it?

Also if anyone else has answers i assume this may be a good place to put them.

Once you hear anyone say anything like "I've got demons attacking me" or anything as far as demons in their head or anything like that, then it's "aliens" related.

If it's not possible, but it's really happening.. then it's not demons or devils or witchcraft, or any of that garbage. It's in the "aliens" category. You can't do it, and it's not possible.

As far as getting the aliens out, they get out when they feel like it, whether it's 3 months like this guy (who was just lovin' the psychic, by the way):
www.freewebs.com...

Or it's folks like me where they drive you crazy for years, and years, and years, 24/7, all day, all night, at work, at home, at the post office, keep you awake at night, in America, in Canada.. and just never come out..

I wonder how much money that costs these folks?? We must be talking madd space dollars..

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You have a demon if the actions you perform in life are not the ones that you would perform if you were your exact self image. To get rid of it you just talk to the next toughest guy in the schoolyard.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Some possible signs......

Trouble taking responsibility for choices.
Have you recently sought to blame supernatural forces for your actions ?

Lay off the weed !

If you still feel that you "have a demon" i suggest you stay away from small children & pets and do not attempt to operate heavy machinery.

[sarcasm] Ye thanks for that you have really helped me out alot there [/sarcasm]

Seriously man if you haven’t got anything productive to say next time just keep shut.

members like you just piss me off so much.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If I had questions about ghosts or demons, I would ask them Here. You won't get made fun of and the people there are very knowledgeable and serious about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Demons?
Maybe thoughts or urges that you know do not belong to you.
Maybe you feel hate or dislike towards people where it shouldn't be. Do you have sexual urges towards things or people where they don't belong?

If yes to any of these you need to stay positive, and try to get rid of negative influences in life. Could be some type of energy blockage from repressed thoughts or emotions. Try to undo unneeded belief systems.

They can only affect you when you leave the door open, only you can figure out how to realign yourself with the all.

But I'm just a crazy slave to the system, what do I know?

top topics

join