It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control Admitted and Laws

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Lets start with a video, its really short, but incredibily powerful.

Weather Control Admitted

Now, is there other evidence of Weather control? Actually there are:

The Senate Hearing of 1974- Vietnam Weather Control

The above link will talk in detail about Operation Popeye, the goal was to increase rainfall in carefully selected areas to prevent the Vietnamese from infiltrating, transporting and using military supply trucks, the use of roads by:

Making the road surfaces soft, so trucks would become trapped
Creating landslides to prevent access to certain areas
Washing out river crossings
Maintain saturated soil conditions

But that was not the only goal, there were other operations, such as the creation of Monsoons and other projects that you will read about. A very interesting read.

Senator Claiborne Pell has told us that the United States used Weather as a Weapon during the Vietnam War. We fought the Vietnam War from 1965-74 in a large capacity. Using Weather Weapons in the early 1970's would fit the time frame with which we are familiar.

The U.N. treaty was passed one year after this article appeared quoting Senator Pell. Now some more from Senator Pell:

"We need a treaty now to prevent such actions -- before the military leaders of the world start directing storms, manipulating climates, and inducing earthquakes against their enemies. The basic idea of environmental warfare is simple -- if a nation can learn to trigger natural events it can inflict terrible damage on an enemy through rainfall, flooding, tidal waves, earthquakes, and even climate changes that could devastate an enemy nation's agriculture."

In one single paragraph, Senator Pell has confirmed that weather control is a reality and that it can be used as a weapon against an enemy. Now, we need to clarify a very necessary element required for a capability to be changed into an effective weapon -- the ability needs to strike the target precisely.

Wait, Wait, Wait... How developed are they? That they can be used as weapons, but not only that, they can be used as PRECISE weapons. As we will see futher below:

NEWS BRIEF: "Malaysia to Battle Smog with Cyclones", by Chen May Yee, Staff Reporter of the Wall Street Journal, the Wall Street Journal, Thursday, November 13, 1997, page A19.

"KULA LUMPUR -- Malaysia's war on smog is about to get a new twist. The government wants to create man-made cyclones to scrub away the haze that has plagued Malaysia since July. 'We will use special technology to create an artificial cyclone to clean the air', said Datuk Law Hieng Ding, minister for science, technology and the environment. The plan calls for the use of new Russian technology to create cyclones -- the giant storms also known as typhoons and hurricanes -- to cause torrential rains, washing the smoke out of the air.

As you can see, apparently, a lot of countries have weather control capabilities. October 2, 1992, the Wallstreet Jounral reported that a Russian company called "Elate Intelligent Technologies, Inc.," sells weather control equipment. Interesting.

In the largest rain dispersal operation on record in China, and the first time that such technology was used in conjunction with the Olympics, the Beijing Municipal Meteorological Bureau fired a total of 1,104 rain dispersal rockets within an eight-hour period prior to and during the opening ceremonies of the Games of the XXIX Olympiad on August 8, 2008. The rockets were launched from twenty-one sites and may have prevented the ceremonies from receiving rainfall in the range of 25 to 100 millimeters of rain.

But are there laws to protect us from warfare of weather control?

Weather control, as well as "weather tampering", for hostile or military purposes is expressly forbidden dating from at least December 10, 1976, when the "United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, TIAS 9614 Convention[14] on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques" was adopted. The Convention was: Signed in Geneva May 18, 1977; Entered into force October 5, 1978; Ratification by U.S. President December 13, 1979; U.S. ratification deposited at New York January 17, 1980
SOURCE

U.S. Senate Bill 517 and U.S. House Bill 2995 were two laws proposed in 2005 that would have allowed experimental weather modification by artificial methods, established a Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and implemented a national weather modification policy. Neither ever became law.
SOURCE

Now a very important question must be asked, since there are obviously weather control weapons and these weapons can be chemicals and rockets. Are the chemtrails that we are seeing part of the weather control tests, experiments, or worse? What about HAARP, its frequencies can definatley mess around with the Aurora field, which is and can be used as a trigger for weather control.

What about the experiments, what if the experiment goes wrong and worse are some of these experiments intentional attacks? Have something like this happened before? Will we be seeing in the future eco-system wars, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tsunami's, Blizzard warfare?

This is an amazing read on states court cases and the weather control issues, as well as an overview of technology and other interesting reads of Weather Control. Its a PDF, but very good read.

Obviously the government knows the dangers, as well as the opportunities that this provides for them. But what about the toxins, surely there must be some and there are, second post will have an example of this:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Special thanks to: nlkb_82 for providing this information:

Silver iodide (arguably the most common seeding agent), in particular, is toxic when ingested. It certainly can be argued that the seeding agents are very widely dispersed, so that any one location would get only a microscopic dose of this poison in its rainfall. However, there are at least two problems with this line of reasoning.

First, the seeding agent presumably is scavenged from the clouds and the air by the rainfall. Hence, the rain itself will contain and concentrate this poison. It might be taken up by plants (and eaten by livestock) or get into the groundwater supply. I don't know if silver iodide is like lead or not, where each dose accumulates, or if the agent is broken down quickly into some harmless by-product by some natural process. My suspicion is that this product does not bio-degrade readily. I also don't know if anyone has studied comprehensively what actually happens to silver iodide in the environment. There are many toxic chemicals that can have negative environmental effects even at relatively low average concentrations.

Second, if seeding with silver iodide were to become widespread and routine, the amount of the agent being dispersed would increase. What might be relatively safe at the current relatively low dosages might become hazardous if seeding becomes a normal behavior, unless it can be shown conclusively that the agent either bio-degrades harmlessly or does not accumulate to toxic levels from repeated applications for some reason.

This is just the main example, as this is the most commonly used weather control issue.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thank you for this awsome thread!!! That is an exciting, and extremely scary set of facts you've presented.

My first question to you and the other readers is do you think they used it for Katrina? Do you thnk that chem trails may possibly contain the weather controlling agents??? Armed with this knowlege, we could literally throw every major disaster since Vietnam into gross specualtions about them being "natural" or not.

I've never really researched weather control that much, all though it's all ways been of interest.

The other small bonus that your thread has brought me is that I will be e-mailing a link of this page to every single friend and family member that ever told me i was a kook for believing that we had weather control technologies. I have a feeling i might be doing that a lot soon.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Do I think it was used for Katrina, that is a topic that hits home (no pun intended), having stayed and road out Katrina, I certainly hope not. The horrors that storm brought should never be put upon anyone intentionally an if it was, the people who did it are monsterous.

Chemtrails containing these agents? Yes, I firmly belive that some do and that some chemtrails have other effects, but yes they can most certainly be used for weather manipulation.

Very true, do we know what was natural and what is man made anymore? and now we can also throw in virus's such as AIDS, what is manmade and what is natural, we may never know.

The other small bonus that your thread has brought me is that I will be e-mailing a link of this page to every single friend and family member that ever told me i was a kook for believing that we had weather control technologies. I have a feeling i might be doing that a lot soon.

Glad to hear that, bring the truth into the light, I will do the same.

[edit on Feb 21st 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Chemtrails, if they even exist would have very little to do with weather modification, particularly cloud seeding.

There are two ways of getting the particles into the clouds, the first is from ground based generators:

The second is mounting flares onto a plane and flying in and around a cloud:

Neither give the effect of your typical chem(con)trail.

I also didn't think this sort of weather modification was a big secret?
Been doing it since the 60's

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just a bit more information, this time regarding silver iodide.

Here's a CDC hazard report conducted at a factory that makes flares for cloud seeding in California.
www.cdc.gov...

Obviously this is as close most people will get to silver iodide and has shown to have no ill effects.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
At least we haven't had any obvious calamities like this one. Talk about HAZARDS... Can you imagine if this was YOUR house?

Mysterious Russian Cement Rain Causes Hole in Moscow House

Thu, Jun 19, 2008
By Matthew Simpson

Image by Hoyasmeg

Last Tuesday, seemingly out of nowhere, a huge lump of cement hurtling from the sky crashed through a suburban Moscow home, creating a large hole. But what was the cause? Why, it was the Russian Air force attempting to change the weather of course!

Yes, the relatively common practice of cloud seeding ended in an unfortunate yet hilarious example of how sometimes we shouldn’t mess with the weather. The Russians have been using cloud seeding as a way to prevent rainy weather during important national holidays. On June 12th, the Russian Air Force sent up 12 planes carrying silver iodide, liquid nitrogen and cement powder to seed clouds above Moscow and empty the skies of moisture.

“A pack of cement used in creating … good weather in the capital region … failed to pulverize completely at high altitude and fell on the roof of a house, making a hole about 80-100 cm (2.5-3 ft),” police in Naro-Fominsk told agency RIA-Novosti.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Experts at weather modification. Accidentally drop a bag of cement but they're able to manipulate hurricanes? I think not.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My opinion - Humans should never try to manipulate nature, we always screw it up!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thanks so much for posting this upon request! So nice. I flagged, starred, and subscribed. Need a nap but will be back in a bit to read and digest your information in depth. This is a fascinating topic. You discovered something pretty fascinating.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

No Problem Ashely, I was asked by many to do this thread, so this is for all of you. To the people who thik that this is impossible, you heard it staright from a government official and then we have documents that I have posted from the Senate to court cases, there is no denying that this is a fact. How they are able to do this on a large scale is hard to know, Chemtrails is a theory and so is HAARP, but they are able to do this. I agree, we should not try to manipulate weather, let mother nature do what she does best..

While silver Iodide has not infect anyone at the work place, it is still possible for it to become toxic, which it is, for instance the snow flake theory- if you let a little snow or trash grow, without any regulation or attention to it, it will multiply and infect the area, by the constant adding of the snow/trash. Much like with silver iodide it can add up to some serious illnesses.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Maybe now people will start to listen to what Scott Stevens has been saying about chemtrails, HAARP and weather modification for a few years now. Cloud formations and weather patterns are being manipulated by man. We are nearing a time when the weather will be completely man made.

weatherwarsinfo.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thank you!
This has been going on for years.
Other countries are much more open about it.

No one knows that this is "safe".
To imply that we know what happens to the human body
when "chaff" - silver iodide - barium - etc...
is released into the atmosphere that we breathe - is BS.

We have a horrible human habit of doing whatever we like for gain
- and then telling everyone -
sorry - it turns out that what we did caused cancer, viral or bacterial hazard.

"Weather modification" for our own good can turn into some very scary stuff...

Personally - I don't want the folks that I know have a habit of lying-
hovering above my head spewing their chosen brew into my air.

We should know what is being spewed. It is our air.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Honestly, all I'm getting from these sources is that the military used cloud seeding to produce more rain in Vietnam, which they deemed as being a weapon.

Then they passed laws so they couldn't modify weather for military purposes.

I didn't see any indication of a "weather weapon" anywhere.

I'm curious about the video you posted, is there any more information about it?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It is something that comes with technology.

With laws like this, day by day war just seems like more of a game to me in the minds of our leaders.

I hear that war is supposed to be a real economy booster, but then I hear things like the amount the U.S uses in the war and how it is making us go broke.

Which one is it?

Seems to me that war is just a form of population control.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

I hear that war is supposed to be a real economy booster, but then I hear things like the amount the U.S uses in the war and how it is making us go broke.

Which one is it?

Seems to me that war is just a form of population control.

....and a way for SOME to make loads and loads of cash!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised. The CIA confiscated a lot of Tesla's inventions at turn of the previous century. I'm positive weather control might be possible if one extrapolated from his patents.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Huh is this technology being used to manipulate the politics surrounding the attempt of the government to increase taxes using the CO2 tax "global warming" just a idea

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bh_bob
Huh is this technology being used to manipulate the politics surrounding the attempt of the government to increase taxes using the CO2 tax "global warming" just a idea

BINGO! ...And for a lot of other unclear reasons I suspect in the future.
Global Warming - HOAX.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This thread is much appreciated by me.

Cloud seeding is a huge money making business that has gotten out of hand.

It's whats killing the birds
It's whats killing the bees
It's whats killing the trees.

It will kill us.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join