It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control Admitted and Laws

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Thank you for this awsome thread!!! That is an exciting, and extremely scary set of facts you've presented.

My first question to you and the other readers is do you think they used it for Katrina? Do you thnk that chem trails may possibly contain the weather controlling agents??? Armed with this knowlege, we could literally throw every major disaster since Vietnam into gross specualtions about them being "natural" or not.

I've never really researched weather control that much, all though it's all ways been of interest.

The other small bonus that your thread has brought me is that I will be e-mailing a link of this page to every single friend and family member that ever told me i was a kook for believing that we had weather control technologies. I have a feeling i might be doing that a lot soon.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sorry for my akward posting tactics, I am new to this. In response to the above question regarding Katrina, I would say that I wouldn't put it past anyone. When I first read of weather control, Katrina was the first tragedy I thought of and not Katrina only. I remember the extremely strange earthquakes occuring in Nevada and other bothersome patterns. I dont know, Katrina was extremely horriffic and in the end, we have no idea what the hell is going on. I would like to think that they wouldnt do these types of things to us but do we really know the answer. All we can do is hope for better.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i can see a lot of earthquakes heading to Pakistan in the next week or so...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mplsbookworm

Very true, we do not know how far these people will go to play with lives and there experiments. Hopefully not, who knows anymore.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
um is this really new info?

havent we pretty much known about all this for a while now?

honestly i dont think theres any major weather event that we dont have our hand in someway

even if we dont try to cause some big hurricane or monsoon or whatnot, its sort of like the time travel idea

if you go back in time and kill even a ant, you can change the course of history completely, in my opinion the weather and earth are the same way

we do one small thing to make it rain or not rain in one small area, that has a domino effect and causes something massive down the line

we as a civilization understand a lot and have a abundance of knowledge, but until we know the answer to life, there will always be a lot we can never understand, especially our earth, and as scientists and the powers that be, they can never admit to this type of weather control, as if they did, they would then have to explain it all, and i dont think they even understand it all, which is why they will never make this a mainstream topic

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Now, is there other evidence of Weather control? Actually there are:

Well, considering it's a well known fact that weather modification has been attempted for decades and there are even commercial firms in the USA advertising on the internet, this is hardly breaking news

www.weathermodification.org...

www.weathermod.com...

Whether it really works, and if so what the unintended consequences might be, is another matter.

For anyone interested in how humans affect the weather - intentionally or otherwsie - I'd recommend Bill Cotton and Roger Pielke's book Human Impacts on Weather and Climate Roger's website is also worth a check out for a more sceptical (and in my opinion realistic) view on climate change etc

climatesci.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The Chemical Code Name they used was Called "Agent Silver Lining" They Spray it from C130 & C141's disperse it above the clouds. This is a according to a Vietnam Vet I know.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Do I think it was used for Katrina, that is a topic that hits home (no pun intended), having stayed and road out Katrina, I certainly hope not.

Meteorlologocally speaking, it's impossible. So don't worry
Natuie is still more powerful than we can possibly imagine. If we can control hurricanes we become a Level 1 civilisation

A single 'cane produces more energy than the entire world uses in a year!

Chemtrails containing these agents? Yes, I firmly belive that some do and that some chemtrails have other effects, but yes they can most certainly be used for weather manipulation.

Chemtrails are a hoax and it's impossible for the phenomena people claim to be chemtrails to have any direct impact on weather, although, as Minnis etal has shown, they may have a small impact on global warming

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Essan]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Isn't Sulfur used on matchheads to make them burn???

from the (Climatic Change, DOI: 10.1007/s10584-008-9490-1) Dept of Interior Report, telling just how they make Global Warming possible, another attack on industrial capitalist middle classes by the aristocracy who wants to recapture their wealth and power for themselves, never having liked the middle class industrialist's when they first rivaled the church and state in the first place, be my guess. But, here is exactly how you cause global warming, and then claim you want to use it to prevent global warming by causing it, as if you didn't know it would cause it, because you've already done it. Then some FOIA long after your dead and gone will show what you did, and all will be horrified and then say, well, done is done, water under the bridge, and then waltz blindly into the next series of lie after lie. Anyways, that's my rant. Here now is how you cause Climate Change and Global Warming, and freezing in large enough amounts to block out the sun. Again though, isn't sulfur flammable?
From www.springerlink.com...

Received: 10 April 2007 Accepted: 19 June 2008 Published online: 17 September 2008

Abstract We use a coupled climate–carbon cycle model of intermediate complexity to investigate scenarios of stratospheric sulfur injections as a measure to compensate for CO2-induced global warming. The baseline scenario includes the burning of 5,000 GtC of fossil fuels. A full compensation of CO2-induced warming requires a load of about 13 MtS in the stratosphere at the peak of atmospheric CO2 concentration. Keeping global warming below 2°C reduces this load to 9 MtS. Compensation of CO2 forcing by stratospheric aerosols leads to a global reduction in precipitation, warmer winters in the high northern latitudes and cooler summers over northern hemisphere landmasses. The average surface ocean pH decreases by 0.7, reducing the calcifying ability of marine organisms. Because of the millennial persistence of the fossil fuel CO2 in the atmosphere, high levels of stratospheric aerosol loading would have to continue for thousands of years until CO2 was removed from the atmosphere. A termination of stratospheric aerosol loading results in abrupt global warming of up to 5°C within several decades, a vulnerability of the Earth system to technological failure.

Again, look at the dates. They would have been working with it for about a decade before releasing their Report, plenty of time to do it and tally the results and start a Global Warming campaign to explain away what you have done. Especially if that were your plan all along. To cause the downfall of capitalist cash currency industrialism replacing it with Communist/ Social credit currency environmentalism. Sounds like the Fed hard at work to convert cash to credit and transfer public wealth to the private sector masked in good intentions. Just my thoughts though. Of course, I'm rarely wrong. Just sayin'.

By the way, too much calcium too fast cannot be absorbed properly. It leads to weak bones and hypocalcemia in the blood. Warmer Northern winters, lead to melting Ice and Snow, higher water levels and coastal flooding. Redistricting ring a bell. Cooler Southern Climates, leads to Global freezing, which most 10's of thousand's of scientist's believe we are headed for anyway, so, the can alleviate mass panic for awhile by claiming it is deliberate cooling and to be expected, until the temperatures continue to plummet. And what does this do if the temperature raises 5 degrees and the earth in it's orbital cycle finishes nearing the Sun, raising the temp even higher, and then when the cooling affects kick in and the Earth begins cycling back away from the Sun, and the temperatures cool off even more. Life is a fragile balance, one degree here, one speed shift there, one factor here, one factor there, and that fragile balance is gone, and so is man with it. Some people should just be shot, before they can screw around and kill us all.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Awesome thread OP-

Flagged and starred

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Thank you for the kind words Plutoxgirl.

To the others.

Weather control is very odd, if it is impossible why did the government official claim to have them and have used them. Makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There is one major factor in weather that I noticed has not even been mentioned that has been doing some crazy $#!! Lately THE SUN it has more weather effects then we could ever imagine having

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If they did their research, and they started a small hurricane at the perfect moment, the hurricane will gain momentum naturally, and "snowball effect" its way to a higher strength, and category.

So the strength of the weapon is a mute point.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

you need to be more subtle with your subtlefuge. disinfo much?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Weather control in vietnam was based on research done at the NWC China Lake calif to control hurricanes and to increase rainfall in the mountains of calif to decress the fire risk. in both cases the research failed because it worked TO GOOD and caused floods and the increase in hurricane rainfall and strength.

then the CIA found out about the research.
www.cabinetmagazine.org...
www.illuminati-news.com...

you can guess what they did with it.

global warming??????????????

[edit on 21-2-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Reading about this, I thought I would post a article I read in scientific american.

As you all know, china is experiencing severe drought on an unprecedented scale, and recently, there has been heavy snow fall in some regions, and the government has claimed that it had initiated a cloud seeding program and that was the reason for the heavy snow fall.

At long last, it snowed in northern China. The first snow of the year came to Hebei, the northern province surrounding Beijing. In the Chinese capital, it was the first real bout of precipitation since last October. The blizzard caused 12 area highways around Beijing to close.

It should come as no surprise, then, that the Chinese government wanted to claim a little credit for the good weather fortune, and they have. Officials said their cloud-seeding program directly caused the snowstorm. Engineers blasted more than 400 cigarette-size sticks of silver iodide into the sky shortly before the storm, and a senior engineer told Reuters that it was "a procedure that made the snow a lot heavier."

Scientific American

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

In light of the fact that the planet earth contains enough nuclear weapons to wipe itself from the face of itself fifty times over, why would it matter whether or not weather control is possible?

-rrr

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
One of my favorite songs, "Maybe it's Mabeline" quotes this in the song.

"We made the Hurricane, yet were not the ones to blame"

I was always curious about that line.

water-tastes-good out!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Very interesting peacejet and thank you for posting. Scientific American is a great source. Awesome

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Haarp Antenna array in Alaska is suppose to be the weather contol device, by putting low pressure zones and so on where ever they want.
Russia has one also.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join