It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control Admitted and Laws

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here is a picture from BBC News.

Pretty much the smoking gun in my opinion.

Source

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
And I just found this little tidbit.

Prof.T.Shivaji Rao,

Director,

Gitam University, Visakhapatnam,INDIA

Centre for Environmental Studies,

Unless the clouds are seeding by sprinkling ice particles or silver iodide nuclei into the cold clouds they cannot develop into centres of intense moisture suction from the atmospheric water vapour that is pushed by the updrafts that promote the alround growth of clouds. Such enlargement of clouds caused by cloud seeding envelops the surrounding additional clouds which otherwise may not cause additional precipitation to an extent of 20% to 40%. Moreover some clouds due to their insufficient depth do not give rain by themselves and hence they have to be seeded with chemicals so that they can grow in size and become clouds of sufficient depth for giving additional precipitation.

profshivajirao.googlepages.com...

If you can suck the moisture from one area to another in the atmosphere, you can steer air currents

[edit on 22-2-2009 by doctordoom]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctordoom
Here is a picture from BBC News.

Pretty much the smoking gun in my opinion.

Source

Smoking Gun?

It's hardly a conspiracy. Weather Modification is about as secret as the name of the large body of water between Europe and America!

Now, whether cloud seeding actually works is another story. Not that that stops firms selling their services.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Silver iodide, colloidal - Identification, toxicity, use, water pollution potential, ecological toxicity and regulatory information

Poisoning Symptoms: Signs and symptoms of poisoning, first aid, and links to treatment information for this chemical.

Toxicity: Toxicity to humans, including carcinogenicity, reproductive and developmental toxicity, neurotoxicity, and acute toxicity.

Regulatory: Links to world-wide registration status as well as regulatory information for the U.S. and California.

Water: Water quality standards and physical properties affecting water contamination potential.

Ecotoxicity: Toxicity to aquatic organisms.

Use Type: Fungicide , Herbicide , Microbiocide
Chem Class: Heavy metal , Inorganic-Silver
View Related Chemicals

www.pesticideinfo.org...
(bold added by me)

Heavy metal. What does that do to humans?

Please read following excerpt carefully. Know anybody with any of these symptoms??

Silver Metal Poising Toxicity Symptomology

Anti Psoric and possibly anti-sycotic
o

Direct effect on cartilages
o

Direct effect on nerves and nerve sheaths
o

Effects the brain/nervous system over time
+

gradually softens tissues
+

targets "intellectual" sections of the brain
+

Slight changes to voluntary systems ( undefined )
+

May affect reasoning abilities
#

Physical symptoms of neck and back pain, and tearing pain throughout body
#

Mental fatigue and restlessness with vertigo
+

Symptoms masked by coffee/caffeine intake
+

Symptoms temporarily relieved by exercise
+

Cold weather increases pain from Rheumatism
+

Increased joint pain
+

knotting of cartilage
o

Effects left testes and right ovaries ( hardening )
o

Mental and emotional excitement to the point of rage
o

Experience of shock sensations in the limbs upon going to sleep
o

Skin irritation, itching sensation that cannot be relieved
o

Painful tension in the throat
o

Gray mucus from throat and sinuses
o

Heart Palpitations while lying on the back

The above describes metallic silver poisoning. This illustrates the great importance of proper particle sizing in colloidal silver. Of course, the above applies to Metallic Silver in general.

www.silvermedicine.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

At what levels do these symptoms start to appear?

You do know we're exposed to silver everywhere don't you?

Only high levels are toxic.

Did you miss the EPA report regarding the flare factory?

A factory that make flares full of silver iodide.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

At what levels do these symptoms start to appear?

You do know we're exposed to silver everywhere don't you?

Only high levels are toxic.

Did you miss the EPA report regarding the flare factory?

A factory that make flares full of silver iodide.

Chronic exposure.

To support its conservation strategies, MMBW is working with the CSIRO in an attempt to augment water supplies by increasing rainfall in the main Thomson River catchment area in Gippsland by an expected 10-20 per cent through cloud seeding. Originally, seeding added silver iodide to clouds in an attempt to stimulate them to release at least some of the rain they contained. Now, however, CSIRO researchers are adding silver iodide to clouds that are already about to release rain in an attempt to make them release more - to improve the clouds' efficiency as producers of rain.

ECOS Magazine 1991 (Issue 69)

www.ecosmagazine.com...

It's been going on for a long time.

It's in the water
It's in the air
It's in the pollen

The elite know it. That's why the commercial. Time to go underground.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by doctordoom]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is a subject I've done alot of reading on. I couldn't get the link to open but ya'll may have better luck.

weatherwars.com

My belief on the contrails/chemtrails conspiracy is when they are layed out in a checker board pattern they're used for target sighting for scaler weapons-ie.- Project Harrp.
Harrp uses microwaves bouncing off of the ionishere back to the earths surface. The problem I see here is if you're able to achieve enough heat to creat a high pressure system in a specific area, you can't control the domino effect further down the line.
The Katrina theory is that these weapons were used to creat high pressure pockets be used as bumpers to steer Katrina to its intended target, like playing pinball whereas the bumpers are high pressure bubbles.
I'm still sereaching for the original project name for Harrp was back in the late forties. The navy was playing(literally) with high altitude nuclear detonations and as an island native said "The sky caught on fire."
The Russians also tried to control the path of a hurricane by placing large oil slicks on the ocean to creat warmer atmosheric conditions-high pressure systems.
As far as global warming due to CO2 emissions, I have to sway with the chain reactions of these scaler weapons. As with that old saying,"You don't mess with Mother Nature"

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Chronic just means long term exposure, you're not specifying the levels needed to be toxic.

Do you know what I'm talking about?

How many Parts Per Million does it take to get these symptoms?

You're also repeating what I just said, yes silver is everywhere! your skin absorbs it if you're wearing a silver ring.

But as long as it doesn't go above toxic levels, it's safe!

It's even safe to use without a respirator in a bloody silver iodide factory!

***EDIT

I did the homework for you, since you seem more interested in posted crap tv ads and using them as evidence of something

HERE is what I linked to earlier, if you read it you would have found out the toxic levels of silver iodide.

Silver Iodide
No occupational exposure limits have been developed for silver iodide. Silver iodide is a non-soluble compound not likely to produce toxic effects from either silver or iodine. Therefore, silver iodide is categorized by OSHA as a particulate not otherwise regulated (PNOR). The OSHA PEL for PNORs is 15 Health Hazard Evaluation Report No. 2004-0239-3014 Page 3 mg/m3. This is a generic criterion for airborne dusts that do not produce significant organic disease or toxic effects when exposures are kept under reasonable control.

ACGIH classifies these substances as
“particles (insoluble or poorly soluble) not otherwise specified (PNOS).” ACGIH believes that some
PNOSs may produce adverse health effects and recommends that full-shift TWA exposure should be kept
below 3 mg/m3 of respirable particles, and 10 mg/m3 of inhalable particles until a TLV can be set for the
particular substance.3

So, in short the maximum safe limit of silver iodide is 3 mg/m3 of respirable particles and 10 mg/m3 of inhalable particles.

So what figures were found at this factory?

Airborne Concentrations of Flare Components (mg/m3)
Job Sample | Time | Silver Iodide level
Blender 0825 0.45
Presser 1025 0.007
Blender 1230 0.33
Presser 1345 0.013

Evaluation Criteria 10 (ACGIH)
(you can see the full table in the link provided)

Well, well below unsafe levels.

Remember this is at the source.
Not atomised in the air.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Ummmm my only question, you refered to Vietnam saying we used enhanced precipitation in certain areas. Now from how history played out we didn't win that war, so by that I'm guessing this "climate control" stuff isn't that useful anyway. I'm just trying to understand why you would site a known american failure, when your trying to advertise something as being powerful and useful??????????

I'm not being biased I think it's a great idea, I just don't think you should have started your post with such a known failure, regardless of weather or not they used anything.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by TNT13]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Apparently aurora borealis or "northern lights" is not natural neither..

Something about some "HARP" project

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Anyone ever try to think they're trying to capitalize off of the conspiracy theory attituide with that commercial, I personally found it to be quite funny. He also goes on to say, "because we're aliens and thats how we roll." I think your streaching for something here, the aim of the commercial was to be commical and play at this, "control your mind" scenario. One more question you weren't serious about that commercial were you????????

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TNT13

I posted that video to give the government shills something to attack me about, so they could completely ignore the fact and look like the fools they are.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TNT13

Well that is even if the war was meant to be won, many speculate that the war was meant to be fought and sustained not won. This would have been the perfect oppurtunity to tast these weather control devices and see if they worked, which they actually did and do to this day, the Chinese used it for the Beijing Olympics, as stated earlier to make it rain.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You might want to look up what Shill actually means.

If you believe that I am a shill, then you're just proving your paranoia.

I'm just attempting get all the facts out there, you're claiming that silver is this poisonous chemical that should be avoided at all costs.
I'm showing that silver isn't even classified as hazardous.

You also haven't produced any evidence to show toxic levels of silver iodide is prevalent anywhere. Ever.

So stop spewing your scare mongering rubbish unless you can back it up with a bit of fact. OK?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Originally posted by rickyrrr

In light of the fact that the planet earth contains enough nuclear weapons to wipe itself from the face of itself fifty times over, why would it matter whether or not weather control is possible?

-rrr

This is subtle specifically aimed destruction -
unnoticeable and unquestioned by the general public.

Able to cause - drought - hurricanes - tornadoes - floods - ice - snow - completely wiping out food supply/farmland - resulting in starvation -
Also causing a rise in bacterial and fungus growth -
water borne diseases - poor water quality -
and a crushing of the general structure and its population.

It's the perfect weapon.
Because no one questions Mother Nature.

Whoever controls the food controls the people. And who has the most arritable land in the world? We do. This weather seeding system via chems is their method for Population control too I assume. Sometimes I wonder If they create those massive fog clouds that cover Southern California so that the USO's near Catalina Caves can leave earth orbit from under water en masse.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eroticdreams
Apparently aurora borealis or "northern lights" is not natural neither..

Something about some "HARP" project

True and not true. The aurora borealis is natural being caused by the magnetic pull of the north and south poles. Originally, there was only a small number (like 8-12 I do believe) but with us zapping the ionishere we are creating more. They may only last from a few seconds to a undetiminate amount of time which in turn does effect our weather. Again all we're doing is "playing" with these monstorous machines and not knowing the the true outcome maybe.
"I know, lets see if we can put alot of pressure on an atom and get it to split!" -Later- "WOW! Let's not do that one again"

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Alright lol cool, was a good tactic it baited me, lets see if you have any other takers.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by TNT13]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Agreed, the other quote would be "If there is any war that could be won.". I definently agree and testing such a weapon on a out-dated and uninformed populus would be a prime location to act. I've gotta read further into the subject matter, although at the moment it makes absolute sense; at least scientifically. I just don't understand the mindset of these dillusional bastards, does playing with the climate have ever lasting affects on the Earth as a whole? or is this technology capable of stopping global climate changes? I'm not to sure if all the X's and O's have been figured out on their side, I totally agree with you that this could be a temendous problem; if it isn't already. I suppose we'll have to wait till they mess around so much they create some sort of mega-storm that kills billions and in that instance part of there family some how in the process; nothing would exact change then bringing something close to those officials homes. Nothing is ever mistake free, principal of man is to be flawed.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066

True and not true. The aurora borealis is natural being caused by the magnetic pull of the north and south poles. Originally, there was only a small number (like 8-12 I do believe) but with us zapping the ionishere we are creating more. They may only last from a few seconds to a undetiminate amount of time which in turn does effect our weather.

8-12? 8-12 what? The northern lights are not individual things. They are an affect that covers large portions of the sky.

Aurora have no effect on the weather. They occur at altitudes of 60 miles or more, far above most of the atmosphere. HAARP affects small areas of the atmosphere at those same altitudes. HAARP's output is insignificant when compared to the energy delivered to the ionosphere by the Sun.

Again, HAARP affects the ionosphere at altitudes higher than 300,000 feet. There is not much air up there much less any way to affect the weather.

[edit on 2/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TNT13

So true mate, but unfortuantely there are people who just do it, simply because they can. It makes no sense to play with something that in essence could destroy everything. But as long as there are people who do things just because they can, like cloning humans, making cats glow in the dark (which is funny, but just not right), experimenting with things that we should just leave alone. We are too curious for our own good and you know what they say about curiousity don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join