It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS/BTS Forumholics Meetings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

That's right Orange we are not trying to cure anyone. You are safe

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
Eddie I feel your pain. Since I was about 18 I can not think of a time when there wasn’t a rumor going around about me or people just talking smack. Just nod your head and smile. To me it’s hilarious. I am apparently worth enough to many people that they cannot stop talking about me. I love it, on occasions I will throw some extra stuff in the mix for it to get real juicy.

Yeah, I don't quite understand it, as to why so many people would care about what a total nobody like me is writing on the internet or doing with his life.....?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NiceGuyEddie

The highschool mentality never ends for some people so they never get out of their clicky habits and think themselves judges and above ordinary peons.

Another way I look at it is like this. If they weren't talking about me they would be talking about someone else. Atleast I am saving someone else the trouble

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NiceGuyEddie

In all seriousness... They are acting on their own lack. Now you refer to yourself as a nobody, but when we lack something, who do we approach? The one who has more or the one who has less? Your weakness is in your lack of self-value, but your strength is in the truth that they pick at you for seeing that you have more of what it is they want by exploiting your self-perpetuated weakness. Recognize this and you may feel less need to be concerned.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join