It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh Links Liberals to Murderers, Rapists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
About Whorehouse Harry...It seems that Dingy Harry Reid (Rush likes to call him that) was brought up, by his own admission, in a whorehouse.

Here is a link....It's from PBS so the truthfulness of it could be in question

www.pbs.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Limbaugh is a certifiable psychopath. That means he suffers from mental deviancy defined by lack of empathy for others and an ego ruled by selfishness and self gratification. Psychopaths are effortless liars and bullies.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

This isnt a matter of partisan divide, this is a matter of generalization. People have different points of views and like or not there will alway be a need for labels. I hate it when in the middle of the debate we have you guys coming around going on about "oh im different Im not partisan I dont stick to any ideology" but in another thread you do the same thing.

Seriously stick to the thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Typical... instead of finding solutions for americas problems we have the core conservatives instead halling out personal insults and making every effort to derail bi-partisanship efforts.

Party before country when it comes to conservatives. It was like that in 2003, it was like that in 2006 and its no different now. The rest of the country will continue to think of solutions for this mess yes again another conservative administration brought upon, while, as usual, the conservatives will continue to think up on ways to prevent america from improving under an administration that doesnt cater to the rightwing fringe.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Limbaugh is the conservative version of howard stern. that is all he is. I can't believe anyone listens to this guy or Hannity. Both are just crappy journalists, and crappier interviewers.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Nobody could believe the german people actually listened to Hitler and believed his lies. You dont know the nature of some human beings.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Weird. I tried to quote the last poster but ATS would not let me. I have heard about 6 hours of both of them in my lifetime and I can say with a high degree of certainty that Limbaugh was worse but maybe I just caught Al Frankens show and not one of the other DJs you must hate so much. On the other hand I agree with the above poster that you can not listen to the show. Find things that you agree with and explore those. Sometimes you have to read and think rather than just sit and watch or listen.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenic

You say, and I quote," I am liberal, very liberal"
Then finish with "I am happy in the middle ground".
'nuff said about liberals wanting their cake and ... or redefinining words to fit an agenda?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Limbaugh only deals with 'criminals' when they're selling him pills. Cigar boxes full of them. Limbaugh's a junkie. He claims he's a REFORMED junkie, so clearly he's grateful we didn't just execute him and gave him a chance to reform.

And to the guy who states Catholics overwhelmingly vote Democrat; pretty sure there's some sexual scandal going on in the evangelical movement as well, buddy. And I don't think ANY of them vote Democrat.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Good for you buddy, you go ahead and keep buying the crap sandwiches this moron is selling. As far as i'm concerned, 99% of these MSM talking heads can take a long walk. I'm more concerned with facts than propaganda, and one of the LAST people that i'm going to get my information from is a fat vicodin-sniffing fruitcake.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Limbaugh is a certifiable psychopath. That means he suffers from mental deviancy defined by lack of empathy for others and an ego ruled by selfishness and self gratification. Psychopaths are effortless liars and bullies.
Are you sure about that definition? I didn't know he was a Democrat.. No more listening to his show for me! Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is an idiot.

He has no real bearing on what is going on in the world.

He thinks the economy will recover.

He thinks Republicans will lead the way.

Republicans are done. This country is done.

There are no real leaders to follow.

He's a jackass and he is leading people in the wrong direction.

He claims it's one side but not the other.

This is the worst thing about him as is anyone who spits on one party and lifts the other.

The only good that comes out of people like this is the exposure of lies and corruption that come to the surface from bashing each other.

That's all Rush Limbaugh is good for.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Rush Limbaugh is an idiot.

He has no real bearing on what is going on in the world.

He thinks the economy will recover.

He thinks Republicans will lead the way.

Republicans are done. This country is done.

There are no real leaders to follow.

He's a jackass and he is leading people in the wrong direction.

He claims it's one side but not the other.

This is the worst thing about him as is anyone who spits on one party and lifts the other.

The only good that comes out of people like this is the exposure of lies and corruption that come to the surface from bashing each other.

That's all Rush Limbaugh is good for.
Aren't you the same guy complaining about people getting loans to buy new houses with? That's all part of the New Obama plan, and has nothing to do with conservative Republicans.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

Poor Rush.
He is a lost, angry, confused child-man.
We need to leave him alone.

He has lots of work to do.
My guess - if reincarnation is true...
He will be coming back in all sorts of interesting forms.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is a genius.

Why do I say this? Just look at this thread, we have people, intelligent people debating politics and using his rhetoric as fodder one way or the other. The President himself has even commented on Limbaugh.

But - at the end of the day, Limbaugh's job description is "entertainer". He is not a politician, he is not an analyst. He is a republication with a radio show and his entire career revolves around entertaining conservatives at the expense of liberals.

That goes both ways - the liberals have Al Franken and Kieth Olberman. Know why we don't hear about them on here?

They are not as good, talented or intelligent as Rush Limbaugh.

Love him or hate, he is the best at what he does.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
Rush Limbaugh is a genius.

......snip.....

That goes both ways - the liberals have Al Franken and Kieth Olberman. Know why we don't hear about them on here?

They are not as good, talented or intelligent as Rush Limbaugh.

A genius?
I wish I could find a glimmer of intelligence in him -
I've tried - I really really have.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
People, read the Bankers Manifesto and realize you are ALL barking up the wrong tree when you take these STUPID arguments partisan...

"The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.
By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expand their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete action, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished."

www.redicecreations.com...

Anyone ever wonder why the politicians and parties change but the same objectives are still pushed through regardless, especially when it comes to fiscal matters? For instance, Obama's "change" that he promised was a change alright. The change was the speed of which the government shoved the *bleep* in our *bleeps"... Nothing else has changed. "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

Another example would be how now that the Democrats have power, the Republicans have all but done a complete about-face and are now acting like they actually give a damn about what the American People want. When Bush was in just a few short weeks ago, the bailouts were being force-fed to us by these same Republicans who are now acting like they are above it....
All the while it is a Republican Senator who proposes legislation forcing people to keep their internet records for two years to aid in possible police investigations... www.abovetopsecret.com...'

They have a set agenda that they each work on with a common goal. Get over the petty crap. WHO CARES ABOUT RUSH LIMBAUGH?

HE IS A HYPOCRITE!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join