It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh Links Liberals to Murderers, Rapists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Oh, but you do rationalize war, civilian casualties, the death penalty, and other needless death.

Yes, liberals try to understand why people do things, while conservatives say, "screw 'em, just bomb them".

Good summation.

I don't need to listen to a radio show that talks up the things I already know, and then just uses the rest of the time (the majority) to make up lies about the other party - liberal or conservative.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by Swatman

Figures you listen to Rush. So, basically, you just agreed, put your two cents in, but when asked to defend it, you just say, "I didn't say it."

That's classic man...

tell me where i called him whorehouse harry reid? please point it out #1

and #2 i hate rush limbaugh with a passion. he is a fat slob pill popping hypocrit.

michael medveb is more my type. the nice conservative that actually has a conversation with the left on most of his phone calls.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Harry Reid grew up in Searchlight Nevada. There wasn't a church in Searchlight, but there was a brothel. The owner of the brothel had a swimming pool installed for the girls, but once a week, he would send the the girls elsewhere, and let the kids in Searchlight use the swimming pool. That's where Harry learned to swim. (Harry told the story. I heard it from his mouth with my own ears.)
Jerry Doyle dubbed him Whorehouse Harry because of it. And from some of the comments I have heard from Harry, such as, "In the summer you can smell the tourists," I have to agree with Jerry.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman

Wanting to know why doesn't turn us into that which we are pondering, it turns us into... humans! To question and wonder is to be human.

The responses this thread is getting are AMAZING!!!
This is why the GOP is a winner!

I agree

Beyond a doubt!

You guys are the same type of folks who voted in a certain GERMAN guy - its just 60 years latter and you're Americans...

HATE DRINKERS w/ paper minds...

"Liberals want to understand why women and children accidently get killed in IRAQ?"

"F$#@$@ rapists"

"YA, its them librals who bombed us on 9/11's"

"thats why they defend stinky poor children, the wanna rape um and murder um all to themselves!"

"$#@$@$#@$ Librals!"

"Lets go bone some chickens and then shoot a couple lepers in the good leg!"

"HELLS, YA - "

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

Oh, but you do rationalize war, civilian casualties, the death penalty, and other needless death.

Yes, liberals try to understand why people do things, while conservatives say, "screw 'em, just bomb them".

Good summation.

Sometimes war is necessary. You mean collateral damage? Yes, I do believe murderers, rapists, kid-touchers, and other ilk should be put down. Not all death is needless.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The liberals want to bring back the fairness doctrine. Fortunately, Obama is against it. I tried listening to Air America several times, just to get the opposing point of view. What I heard was sensless drivel, much like Obama's book, THe Audacity of Hope. Apparently the rest of America felt the same way, since Air America went bankrupt.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Okay, so while you are rationalizing your killings, it might be a good idea to not judge everyone else who is doing the same. You're no better than any group of people.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Sometimes war is necessary. You mean collateral damage? Yes, I do believe murderers, rapists, kid-touchers, and other ilk should be put down. Not all death is needless.

Sometimes maybe. Most of the time no. War is started most of the time for one reason and that is to make someone rich. Thats how its been all throughout history. Whenever there is a war I just say follow the money. Generally the ones getting wealthy are the ones that generally have something to do with getting the war started. This is true for 90% of the wars. Notice all wars there is propaganda. How many wars do you know of that doesnt use propaganda. The people from country to country all want the same thing and that is to be left alone. But a mentality like that wont make anyone rich now will it....

link   
[edit on 19-2-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

link   
[edit on 19-2-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ahhh, Moral Absolutists... that sweet kryptonite that draws me like a moth to a flame, which begs my ire and consternation.

Kettlebellysmith: I am drawing a guess here, but I am wagering that you are a moral absolutist;

Do you believe that "GOOD AND EVIL" are inherantly born into people?

Do you believe that every human being alive knows and agrees upon what is Right and Wrong?

Then you are likely a moral absolutist! Moral Absolutists are out of touch with reality, because their arguments are demonstrably incorrect; In order to demonstrate, you ask a person from a different culture (Let us try Muslim Middle-Eastern) about what is right and wrong.

I wager my whole life's spending that they will NOT agree with the Moral Absolutist about what is right and wrong!

Thusly, it is demonstrable that people are NOT born with a good/evil right/wrong compass.

Moral Relativism is a recognition that the real world does not conform to any one strict set of rules, and that personal background, regionalism and various other aspects play a hand into the acts people commit.

Moral Relativism is a recognition that there are many different affects which result in some crimes, rather than "The person is a bad seed".

Moral Relativism is a recognition that the world is COMPLEX rather than SIMPLEX.

Grow up, Moral Absolutists; The Dark Ages called, they want their rhetoric back.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So, there IS a story behind our Senator's nickname.
I'd never heard it, and have been living in NV for about 20 years.
I've always called him Pinky Reid, that was his childhood nickname.
I think he didn't tan easily.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

They don't talk about that kind of philosophy and progressive thinking in the Bible.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Oh God help me...Like anyone ever had a monopoly on morality. How ridiculous this argument has become.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

You know where was Rush last year when the Guy who shot up a church which embraced homosexuality was found with Hannity, Oreilly and Limbaugh authored literature laying around his house?

Sure Rush.... It appears to me that the only qualification required for being a kook is to be human.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Don't forget Barney Frank that paid 80K to a male prostitute for sex, as well as performing various other favors.

It's truly amazing that these are some of the top politicians in Congress today.. It's a sign of the times we live in.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

Funny when the vast majority of sexual impropriety in congress comes from republicans last I heard.

No doubt because US media diverts attention when a Democrat is involved in scandal. There have been no less than

Tim Mohoney (D) (Notice how the article almost makes him a victim of Republicans)

John Edwards (D)

Elliot Spitzer

These are just the most recent.

I just love how the media/his detractors are always taking his statements out of context and NEVER actually try to debate him. Along with the constant mud slinging and insults.

Honestly, I agree with a lot of what he says. I think hes a pretty brilliant guy who scares the crap out of left wingers.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyūzō

What is there to take out of context? Its an idiot statement. Liberals are linked to murderers, rapists. Wow, Rush, great insight (not really).

Guess what I can also link to murderers?

Anything I want. What kind of person do you have to be to believe someone when THEY PUT DOWN AN ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE.

He's a racist, a bigot, and a liar. But hey, if you want to base your politics off of that, be my guest.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Republicans are rapists! Really! Double Really!

Republicans are murderers! Really!

Republicans sympathize and seek to emulate the Taliban! Really!

See! Everyone can be linked to everything!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Okay, so let me count the ways that they are trying to provoke us. Note these are just the things I have read in the last 20 minutes...

Right now three things are happening.

1) Trying to divide and conquer us by turning our anger over the bailouts against our fellow citizens... ie, "I don't want to pay for that deadbeat's mortage"... Nah, but apparently it is okay to pay trillions to the banksters who are robbing us in plain sight.
2) "If you don't vote for the stimulus, you are racist."... I don't need to elaborate here. They're trying to pit us against eachother on this front also with the race-card.
3) Rush Limbaugh... Damn, I hope he would have ODed by now. Pill-popping hypocrite. Each and every single thing he says is venomous.

Don't fall into the trap, folks.

No kidding. I'm still stunned by the eager willingness to align yourselves according to partisan divides. If you haven't figured it out by now, when will you?

[edit on 20/2/09 by paperplanes]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join