It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Encounter 100% Real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

This may have been a revisit, you could have been "taken" before and he was checking in on you, Do parts of your body feel sore, Do you feel probed?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by branty

This may have been a revisit, you could have been "taken" before and he was checking in on you, Do parts of your body feel sore, Do you feel probed?

Last couple of days i have actually been thinking about that. I didnt notice any sore body parts or anything. Who knows maybe you are right :S

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Couple of nights ago , i was walking the dog as usual but at night this time , and i don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me but as i was coming around a tree i saw this bright alien craft , zoom in and hover over the top of a house a couple of wooden fences away. I quickly ran to get a better view because a huge tree was in front of me. As ive turned the corner i thought i had a clear view for a second i could see it and it was soooo high-tech its not funny , but all off a sudden BOOM - GONE. Couldn't see it.
Something happened , it has either:

a) been there cloaked
b) took off quickly

I started feeling weird and my mind went foggy.. i remember just standing there for about 5 mins after this exiting sighting expecting something to happen . I have a deep feeling i saw the craft a lot clearer when i came around the tree , it's like (and dont laugh) they altered my memory of the even , im having trouble picturing just how it looked.. although i have a pretty good idea. It was lit up like a candle , really delicate looking and wonderful really.

And NO it couldn't have been a streetlight. This is the closest time i have been to a UFO and it looked ultra high-tech. I felt euphoric and i only get this feeling when i see UFOs , but whats bothering me is my lack of detail for that night.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Nasacarl, although I believe in aliens and UFO's, there are doubts in my mind that you are Australian, which then brings doubts about the story.
I never heard an Aussie say buddy, nor have I heard them refer to a major softball league kind of throw.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Nasacarl, although I believe in aliens and UFO's, there are doubts in my mind that you are Australian, which then brings doubts about the story.
I never heard an Aussie say buddy, nor have I heard them refer to a major softball league kind of throw.

I'm an aussie, and i say mate and buddy, and yes we do watch international sports. We are not all outback cow boys like in AUstralia the movie lmao. I find it interesting that this happened in australia. have you checked that there were no cameras about, just tell the authorities that you were mugged lol, and need evidence.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl

Haha oh come on its the internet we all speak the same language. You don't get "Yo wazzup homiez was crakin" from people who live in the hood.

My parents were born in Ireland but im Aussie and why would i lie about where i come from?

Ask me any questions only an Aussie would know if you don't believe me.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Cheers man

I'm an aussie, and i say mate and buddy, and yes we do watch international sports

I always say mate and buddy. Maybe to friends more than others.
I say "Hey buddy , hows things?" or just "ey mate"
I know all sports . Just because i know that softballers throw underarm doesn't mean im not Australian
Well i know the only game that throws underarm is softball. I play cricket.

have you checked that there were no cameras about, just tell the authorities that you were mugged lol, and need evidence

Hehe nah theres no cameras , i doubt it anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Did you notice what type of shoes this being was wearing and did you notice any odor coming from this being? I noticed in your drawing windows on the craft and was the craft saucer shaped or another shaped type object?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

You say this man looked human, not like an ET?

Its been heard of before, sightings like this where a person has come in contact with an ET that has looked like a Human, but i still feel mixed emotions about your story.

Im an Australian and i also live in Victoria. What suburb do you live in?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
From the sounds of it I believe there was no fog, and the man may have not even been there. It most likely was the use of some form of technology to interact with you via projection of hallucinations. You could have thought you were talking to a man, but it was probably an alien who was sitting comfortably in his ship. The fog most likely was just a way to transition out of the hallucination. Or it could have JUST been a hallucination. Your dog may have never gone to fetch a ball either.

You'd be surprised at how powerful the mind can be. Able to completely re-imagine and reconstruct our reality in vivid detail to something alien, heavenly, or horrible.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If this story is true, I think it is very interesting. Why would they be talking to us? What could they be trying to figure out?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Ask me any questions only an Aussie would know if you don't believe me.

Fosters or Carlsberg?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by john124]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join