It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Encounter 100% Real

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Last night i went on my usual walk with the dog around the race course and noticed a small man standing about 200 meters away from me. I didn't take notice at first , but then as i got closer he started to wave. I walked up to the 5foot man and started talking about the weather , he then asked me if i had seen any shooting stars in the night sky tonight. I looked at him puzzlingly and he started laughing as though it was an inside joke. I told him that i regularly see them on my nightly walks. As i threw the ball for my dog to fetch i noticed a shiny blue/silver object over the other side of the lake , possible a craft?
Shortly after noticing the craft , the small 5 foot man , who looked just as human as you and me , threw the ball for my dog. I kid you not the ball went about 500 meters and my dog bolted off after it. I looked at this small man with shock and said to him "Dam , you've got a good arm mate" . He laughed and said thanks. We talked a little about dogs and then the strangest thing happened. A thick layer of fog started to engulfed us making it impossible to see where my dog was (specially because hes dark black) and the craft like object was covered by fog aswell. At the thought of losing my dog i ran in to the fog looking for him yelling his name. "MAX! MAX!". After a few minutes he came wagging his tale and i was relieved. I turned to walk in the direction of the 5 foot man but couldn't find him. I searched around for about 5 minutes wondering where he could of went , because he could not have gone far. I walked over to where the craft like object had been and noticed it was gone , but where it had been was folded/crushed grass. It dawned on me that this guy and his craft might have been Extraterrestrial ...

I didn't think much of it at the time , but thinking back now i cant believe how stupid i was not to put the pieces together.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What's the general location?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I feel decieved.

You state in you heading 100% real. Then say "It dawned on me that this guy and his craft might have been Extraterrestrial ... " Which is it?

Cmon man, you saw a craft & did what exactly? Continued to play ball with your dog?

Seriously, a 5ft man throws a ball half a kilometer & all you can say is Dam good arm?

You say "A thick layer of fog started to engulfed us ", then say "At the thought of losing my dog i ran in to the fog "... I dont understand....

C-BuZz

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tunatarian

The general location is - edit'd out because i like my privacy , but u2u me if you're interested , its in Melbourne

[edit on 18-2-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
what was he wearing

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i reckon this guy was probably on meth. as you turned away he probably just sprinted off the other way faster than ben johnson!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The events that took place are 100% real , i believe this was an ET encounter.
The craft was hard to see and only really knew it was one once i saw the patch it left in the grass. As you can imagine at night its hard to see well , the craft looked like a tin shed at first i guess...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
what was he wearing

-

He was wearing a kind of gray suit cloth and a blue jacket i believe.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Interesting story. Did you happen to take any pictures of the man? How about the grass?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wethesheeple
Interesting story. Did you happen to take any pictures of the man? How about the grass?

Hmm no pictures of the man , i don't carry a camera at night with me although i am seriously thinking about doing so. I did check the grass area the next day and where the craft/object had been the grass is more yellow than green.. I take the same route every night now out of interest and hopefully seeing something again. I am thinking because it was a racecourse it would be an ideal place to land , not many people , a small lake in the middle etc etc.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
i reckon this guy was probably on meth. as you turned away he probably just sprinted off the other way faster than ben johnson!!!

Hahaha thats quite funny. The question is what the hell was he doing in the middle of the racecourse with no dog? :/

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Have you contacted MUFON with your witnessing of the craft & fog? If you feel so strongly about your case, please have it included with other global data.

www.mufon.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl

what was he wearing

-

whats a "gray suit cloth?"

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Have you contacted MUFON with your witnessing of the craft & fog? If you feel so strongly about your case, please have it included with other global data.

www.mufon.com...

Doing that today. The only thing is that i know it was a Ufo , i just cant prove it ;/

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl

what was he wearing

-

whats a "gray suit cloth?"

-

I meant a grey outfit like ... tracksuit almost..

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

G'day fellow Aussie bleeder.

Could you describe his features? Was there enough ambient light to do this? What was his voice like? Could you guess at an age of this person? And (finally) was it an evening where it would normally be possible to get fog - i.e clear sky, cool temperature, humid, a little breeze...

It's so good to hear a story out of Australia.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
can you draw a picture and post it on this thread??

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159

G'day fellow Aussie bleeder.

Could you describe his features? Was there enough ambient light to do this? What was his voice like? Could you guess at an age of this person? And (finally) was it an evening where it would normally be possible to get fog - i.e clear sky, cool temperature, humid, a little breeze...

It's so good to hear a story out of Australia.

Cheers!

Ok im guessing this man was about 30-40 years old he had only a couple of wrinkles but odd stiff movement , and had short brown/blond hair. His voice was almost robotic and foreign like Russian mixed with Irish , there was definitely something strange about his voice which made me suspicious. He showed little emotion and except for his laugh which had a warming tone to it. He was quite creepy to be honest.
The night was quite warm , but the breeze was relaxing and cool . The fog is one thing i couldn't wrap my head around... It sunk in very quick and deep. This race course does get regular fog on cold nights but this was a warm night.

I will draw a picture and upload it when i get a chance.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Hmm, interesting.

Different types of fog are possible. You are reasonably close to the ocean, so a sea-fog is possible. Do you feel as though it may have been created by the little dude?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Heres a rough picture i did of the event and some minor details that have come back to me slowly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join