It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Sheep Royal line of the Dragon/Lion.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

And like any harp there is their are discordant notes when jarred.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Well, i can see why you would feel that way, but who said the universe was real?

There is no god, there is bu me/myself, and i, and i've done that before.

The tips of my fingers are to sensative, and it would take to long.

Really[smiles]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaCana
The distortments/confusion is beliefs. Consider being of the people, who happens to be a devout christian today, and you hear a voice in your mind addressing you. They put themselves through the whole gambit of their beliefs, and torture themselves with their thinking of them, rather then to stop for a moment, and say hello, what's up? For the voice is your own, making your realself known to you. There is a difference between that, and actual communication with another here, who can do so.

I've never met anyone, at least not in person, who "heard voices" in their head, though I suppose it's possible. Personally, I exaggerate when I say things like "the comic in my head", which really means, I just thought up a great joke. Sometimes I feel as though people who lack understanding take other people's use of wording all wrong and begin gasping and assuming based on their own experiences.

I often wonder if that's how these insane beliefs get started, by the audience's lack of understanding that what was said was not meant to be taken literally.

Yes, when I think of "beast" and enslavement the first thing that comes to my mind is religions and beliefs. It doesn't take much research to figure that out.

That was a great poem, by the way.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollzio

Your descriptions are implying to much, my eye is what i wrote, my family is who they are, and i am who i am in my family, and that's some of my family's experiances they had in their live's throughout the early 18th century, and the first half of the last one, and long before that.

That's not belief, just what is. What must be understood as well is that there are layers to everything. What is can be different, yet the same thing's are there, the truth/truth's, what that means is that illusion's of what seemingly is have been implaced. Distortments/mirrors, or lie's, which has a greater meaning when applied to the actual reasons as to why all this is happening, the same, but with another face, illusion of what currently is.

In no way am i deluding myself, i worked 9yrs in mental health. my experiances of my life are real, whether anyone else wants to accept that.

But to save time, and your writing of yet another magnificent piece.

No, i'm not nut's.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

When i had been sitting outside two summers ago, i was staring at the ground in apathy, because of the progression of my memory vision's/experiances encountered in life from them, actual happening's, and the information as well.

I heard, "why do you stare at the ground like a beast", i was startled, and then i heard, "look up my friend, so you may look upon yourself". I looked up, and i heard, "not high enough, perhaps you should move the chair up the rise near the wall, and get a better view". So i moved it, and sat down again, still startled.

I was able to see the bluesky/sun then, and when i looked up, i heard the young male voice say, "i'm but a single individual, yet you see my dilema?"
It was then i saw uncounted millions of the white gold pinflash's, orbs.

C'Ana/Atlantis, and the people. The sun being the pupil, the bluesky the eye, the white gold orbs the people, what i called pinflash's, when they blink, but they fully opened then, and stayed that way for about two minutes.

You'll get it straight, don't despair, the family/people will prevail, and you will bring them forward". "Your son's the King's abide, and work towards freedom" do you yet remember?" You will, for you are me, and i am you, and you alone amoung them". "Learn what was done, and who you be, and what me/myself/and i, you/me/i, me/you/i must do".

Your last sentence, first paragraph describes some what has happened in the thread.

Beliefs are the road to insanity, they are distortions. Literal is good if it's basis is truth, but what you do with that truth, is what defines you. Why it's so easy to take the illusionary paths to thralldom/enslavement, even if it's yourself doing it.

Very good.

Thank you, Ana/Anu/C'Ana/RaCana have many of those, and they let me remember them, to strengthen me, and bring me some measure of happiness in my doldrums/situation. I call them the Lad's. They have showed me much of the people's history, not just my own doing's in it all. It's great when i can tap into actual personality's from the different mindset's of the time's.

Anyway, thanks again.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

Oh, RaCana...that's not the subject I was really going for, I'm afraid. I care not about the earth history of your family (no offense). I'm far more interested in your writings of a more... well alternative nature. What really prodded my curious buttons were your mentions of beasts and aliens and wars and whatnot. (It always seems to be that posts like your own are always warning of some impending doom. Why can't we have a nicemessage for once?)

Now, even if the subject of your family history was indeed my target in question, you still didn't explain how it is you know what you know to be true.

I must say, you're doing a grand job of avoiding my base inquiry.

Alright, I went back into the posts to reread a few pieces of your writings. You mention you've only discovered these things on your own from a set of journals. My question then would be, how do you know the journals are real, and not the delusional rantings of a mad man? (I think that's a valid question to ask oneself when they are creating their belief system)

I just really don't understand how it is you came to believe... or excuse me... "know" these things regarding our dominant reality. How do you know that the Grays are "filth", as you call them? How do you know about Mars and Lilith and Adon? Where do these... facts... come from? How have you found them, or come to know them as truth(aside from the journals?)? That is what I am hoping to have you answer for me.

Now, I'm fairly certain you will not explain these things and it's quite fine since I must warn you, my mind has now been made up. Your reply to Eleleth was more than enough to push me "off of the fence", but, as you said, you're not here to inspire belief, you're here to...well, I don't know, why are you here?

Also...

Even the doctors that treat insane persons in asylums can go insane themselves. No one is immune to disorders of the brain. And, further from that, every human being is capable of creating their own alternate reality to reside in (within themselves, of course.) You touch on that yourself. To admit it openly that a human can be fooled, then imply that you can't (while insisting you are human) is contradictory. Of course, you must be a higher being, however I find that unlikely considering you don't even know how to operate a simple computer.

I'm sorry RaCana, I try to stay objective but I feel resentment towards those aiming at deceit. I'm calling a hoax here.

I do wish you luck in your life and whatever you choose to do with it. I just hope it's something better than trolling an online forum. Goodbye.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rollzio

As to it all from the start, your tone does'nt deserve any answer, but it does'nt for this to.

Yes i did, my eye/bloodline, and what that entails.

No i did'nt, i told you i don't have belief's.

I also said what i just wrote before this, if you want to imply you think i'm unhinged to have wrote what i did, disregarding the factual information as to how, bluesky/sun, the eye, and the rest about it, then your not understanding, and i don't have to understand you.

Same as i just wrote.

Fall off the fence all you want to, she does'nt deserve it. You don't like it, don't be snide to me. none of your business why i'm here, beside's what i've stated about that already.

Your mental health rants/insinuations is part of standard troll attack patterns.

No hoax involved, your objectivity does'nt matter, i have'nt been decietful. That's your own perspective, and i already said it does'nt matter.

Talk about trolls, your patterns are clear, your masterpieces well written pieces of crap. Your girlfriend got mad, what do i care about it, i was polite. Your not, Move on.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by RaCana]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

When i had been sitting outside two summers ago, i was staring at the ground in apathy, because of the progression of my memory vision's/experiances encountered in life from them, actual happening's, and the information as well.

I heard, "why do you stare at the ground like a beast", i was startled, and then i heard, "look up my friend, so you may look upon yourself". I looked up, and i heard, "not high enough, perhaps you should move the chair up the rise near the wall, and get a better view". So i moved it, and sat down again, still startled.

I was able to see the bluesky/sun then, and when i looked up, i heard the young male voice say, "i'm but a single individual, yet you see my dilema?"
It was then i saw uncounted millions of the white gold pinflash's, orbs.

C'Ana/Atlantis, and the people. The sun being the pupil, the bluesky the eye, the white gold orbs the people, what i called pinflash's, when they blink, but they fully opened then, and stayed that way for about two minutes.

You'll get it straight, don't despair, the family/people will prevail, and you will bring them forward". "Your son's the King's abide, and work towards freedom" do you yet remember?" You will, for you are me, and i am you, and you alone amoung them". "Learn what was done, and who you be, and what me/myself/and i, you/me/i, me/you/i must do".

I do understand the initial reaction to a mental 'awakening', it can be overwhelming, and the body decides to recline as the mind moves forward.

Your last sentence, first paragraph describes some what has happened in the thread.

You do speak in metaphor a lot, which is always interesting to read, because it can send multiple messages out to people while maintaining your actual meaning.

It strikes curiosity. Some people need that intrigue to draw them in a forward motion, because when they feel they 'know it all', there are only negative directions to go next. (example: some of the trolls in this thread)

Beliefs are the road to insanity, they are distortions. Literal is good if it's basis is truth, but what you do with that truth, is what defines you. Why it's so easy to take the illusionary paths to thralldom/enslavement, even if it's yourself doing it.

Well it is our given right of free will to do so if that's the path we choose, so long as no one is being harmed along the way.

I agree with you that you have been very mannerly and haven't insulted anyone, just stated your views. Even if your views are considered insulting to some people, they're yours and you have a right to them without being verbally bashed for them.

It always amazes me when people come into a thread and insult the OP then turn around and call the OP the "troll".

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
interesting thread. =)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter
I do apologize for calling you a supremest.
But is there any chance of uploading some pages from the diary,or even a picture or two of the ring?

Id rather see a picture of your left eye. That sounds very interesting to me. Could you post a pic please?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Rollzio

I did'nt start this thread to prove anything, i started it to write the truth/truths about what i myself have experianced learned, it's obvious i can't prove it on the net, but i never said i wanted belief, as belief is not truth/truths, only so called facts[doctored evidence] which enforce your imprisonment in the cage you all live in, which is all lie's as far as history goes.

Can anyone explain to me why this kind of thread always get a lot of posts? How can someone get that much interest without showing anything but a nice story? They're just laughing at your innocence and you don't feel insulted? I really don't understand!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

Well, what was the most startling about it was my own reaction when i had heard 'why do you stare at the ground like a beast. I felt outrage, and what i had'nt wrote in was when i had said back, "I'm no Beast", and it has been amplified in my mind. Very strongly, my realself.

Metaphor's allow the reader to surmise for themselves, without locking them into any particular thought construct, or what the trolls are trapped in. As you say, they think they know it all, and try to force others to think like they do, or to become enslaved/entrapped. Most live by the words/written works of others.

Free will does''nt mean destroying what is, and trying to replace it with control fantasy's. And it's not really that, though they call it that, as the choice's given that you can take are limited, in both movement, what your allowed to think etc...or delibrate constructs designed to enslave individuals by projecting what the controllers want.

No need to get mad over words said on the net. Swearing/cursing really is'nt my thing, though on occasion... they are obviously young some of them, and have'nt yet broke free from their personal cages constructed through their growth/programming. The complex empty words of the trolls to justify their abuse of others who don't think the way they do, or except what they do, which they think is the truth because it is written down by somebody else who has been programmed. Facts are not what they seem.

Anyway, thank you for your interest.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Biosynth

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I don't have a cam, and i don't know how to.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

I not laughing at anyone. This is a personal story, i'm looking for others who may know other bit's and piece's of it. i have never posted link's or anything of that nature, i'm not a tightly wired person who can't go to sleep without disproving what others say, and as i have already stated that it is covered up history.

I realize there is some sort of click here of fellows/females who do what you and the others who tried it have.

Leave it alone, and move on so others who may want to write other constructive material about the subjects in this thread can.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I've missed a couple of pages (which I will certainly catch up on), but could you please elaborate on the Harpy Rebellion you mentioned quite early on in the thread? Please use as much mundane terminology as possible for us laypeople.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hi Ra Cana I was wondering if there was a connection with Mars and this war that you talk about. Also i suspect that something might be stored there have you any thoughts on this matter you might like to share. Thanks. PS I would also like to ask reconpilot if he might like to perhaps put his pennies worth in on this matter.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

how old are you then if you have grandchildren and daughters.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
By the way,

That remark about "blue bloods" or O neg was kind of funny. I am one and my family tree by mother goes to Scotland and my father's goes to a particular place in England. I won't say where because it's real obvious and there aren't a lot of us around. Not that it does me any good in Ohio. By the way, what's the big deal about O neg blood? We're universal donors as far as I Know. If we can do the Kubooky dance....sorry I can't dance. I do 'see' sometimes if that's what you mean

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join