It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Sheep Royal line of the Dragon/Lion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

The Dragon was a title more than anything, the man who was Dragon keeper of the Sword that cleaves all things, the dual edged spirit of creation.

The Rose, The Artificer, The Sage and the Sybil. Emotion, Power, Word and Mind of the Creator Being.

They are five who rocked the earth in the age before our own, and whose image is recalled and distorted through time. Carl Jung proposed the theory of archetypal resonance, some of these Archetypes existed as entities in a different age... embedded in the spiritual unifying consciousness like impact craters of genetic memory; they whose profound actions established the prominence of our own incomplete half-reality in severance of the arcane forces from the last age.

I am curious who you represent yourself, as the Artificer is the only immortal amongst them and he yet sleeps.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Adons blade. He, and his twin sister born of the first female arch type. Was found in Russia Close to the lands that divide Sweden from Russia , and it was in an article i had read that the Chinese had tried to claim it, but were told it was a part of white ancient history, and denied. And it was'nt corroded. It was "The Dragon" Slayer of beasts, not Dragonslayer

The sword has a silver inlaid Dragon on it's hilt, and it's made of three elements, one of them silver, inscribed on the base of the blade was words/symbols translated into 'beast slayer'.

The title of Dragon was'nt just a title, it was his family house, and sigil of it, and Adon was Lord Protector/Arbiter/Executioner. The assumptions/Connections made with the serpents/beasts/giants hybrid lines are to confuse. The grail Kings were/are immortals.

Adon the Lord, and the uncrowned King. His sons/daughters, king's/Queens of the people. The Gra-al, pyramid in the eye mark, indicates their Royal staus, and their Lord father.

RaCana, who had fled after the fall of Sumaria/Canaan from the beasts, to the northlands, and became known as the King of the north, or the boy King who never grows/ages/die's, and helped to protect the people's nation groups from the deprevations of the beasts/serpents/giants. Who had been called the Dragon, and his family's house sigil/banner. Last surviver of Mu in the really far past, And Anu himself on earth. He is also known to the Atlanteans in that age. Theres more to it, but it's pretty convulated.

I know what your getting at, i've spoken to another who knew the same thing's you do. It was during a period of actual hidden history. The line of the Dragon/Lion, the lion not being the jews/hebrews, but David's line which had been from the Dragon to start that had branched off. But i've explained a bit of that already earlier in the thread. They had been persicuted by the church, the older white nations, why they used those terms you wrote to describe who they were to those who know, without the church finding out who they really were, but back then the church did'nt rule the core white nations as they do today.

What you call arcane is'nt gone, depending on what you mean by that. Yet realize the very word drips of religious virus infection. Part of whats going to be happening is that the family/people will get their greater ability's back, and the family is going to take their places again.

I know all that sounds random, but it's what i've discovered about it. The first royal family never dissapeared, they are reborn through their Childrens line's, as are the extended family's royal lines.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaCana
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I understand where your viewpoint is coming from of course, but i must say i'm not in that catagory.

No offence, but if you identified yourself as an American - which you had in a previous post - and you're writing reams on your 'secret bloodline', then you are part of what I'm talking about whether you realise it or not.

You might think you're different because you say your bloodline is different &c. but it's still the same issue - otherwise, why make an issue of it at all by posting it on ATS? It serves the same psychological need.

But your saying these people exibit personality's/characterisics of their bloodlines, is spot on.

Unfortunately, your reading skills aren't as "spot on". The most important point about the sentence you've referred to was the word "assumed"; c.f. with many people who think they have a 'celtic' ancestry.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

RaCana, when you're reincarnated, you're going to be born a woman.

That's what happens to men who believe themselves to be of greater importance than women on this planet. You failed that part of your lesson and you created a shell around your failure, like a pearl coating around an agitant. It may look all shiny and pretty to you, and anyone simple enough to believe you, but it's a representation you'll see once you awaken in your next life, having passed that lesson in it's alternate form.

There are truths in some of what you say, though much of it is warped around the self-preserving part of you that survived this long because of the "special mission" you created.

Someone must have done some serious damage to you to cause you to go into such a secluded and altered world. I feel bad for you because of that. I hope your next parents are good ones who teach you to place yourself in other people's shoes before you judge them and treat them the way you want to be treated.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by mmariebored]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello Racana I have heard your name before & its strikes me odd that I end up on this website when you started this thread. My awaking started back in April of last year. Things were happening that I could not explain. Like watching people & knowing bloodline issues & things about them personaly like bad things they have done, that were beyond what I ever experienced before. I kept having this image of an insigna of a lion with wings it reminded me of something off a shield or something. But I always felt protected by this image. As a child I was visited by a white -man looking Dragon he was not there to scare me, he was there to check on me at 3 years old He just watched me . I grew up looking almost albino for as white & blue eyed as I was & am. Things are happening so fast now with images & visions & its almost scary but inside I know I am protected for some reason. I am searching right now for answers I know I hold something different inside but I cant pin point what it is. I have always from the time I was little felt this. I have gone against the church since I was very very young always questioning. I feel an absolute sickness with the way it [the church and control structure the beast] has turned this planet and I am told to be patient. Tell me please was I directed to this forum for a reason. everything I have awoke to since April 08 has directed me to stories, people & events for me to study to give this Truth I desire. For instance I was directed to start with Sumarians history for some reason. No i don't here voices, things come to be in visions or bright memories or a dream like state while I am awake. I feel like I have lived for 1000's of years exspeically here. I almost feel crazy at times. Am I linked here to you for reason Racana?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Well, to all first, i have never been female, nor will i ever be. i am who i am, people who resent that will try ,and talk me down.

Bsides writing about it, i'm not being overblown, so it's all your own prejudices/opinions, not mine.

There are many who are celtic who live in America, and they do have different personality's.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

Ah, your the one who wrote it, sorry celtic princess.

I have never, nor ever will be a female.

You sound like a feminist/harpy, and this world is not there's, it belongs to males of the people, and their lady's, of which feminists are not.

And really, i'm only writing out what i know, if it disturbs you then please move on. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yesIAM

Your experiance's what you have written of it, sounds like mine. Your description of how it's being done is like mine to. They are coming faster now. I've learned to center, so i don't have problems with it anymore with the Three perspectives, and my own, the personality developed here from who i am's life here. The little fellow never looked like a Dragon, as that is just a sigil, not an actual creature, realize that the symboloy of our house's to indicate the reunion of it, will play a factor in your experiance's.

The lion is part of the shield, look up Charles Edwards Duke of Albany's coat of arms/shield, except for the missing white line with the three little lines that go down from it, it's the same as prince Charles of Wales.

It was disturbing, knowing about other people's lives/deeds like that, why i went into isolation, and still am living, except for my son, and some of his friends that visit, alone. There were some thing's i had to act on that i see/know/understand, especially when it involved abused little one's, why the cops, and higher, know about me now, for helping them.

To get my attention to remind of who i was growing up, i used to have experiances with symbology. When i was 6-7 yrs old, i went through what seemed to be reality/awake visions/experiances useing what i was familar with in this life, godzilla was hunting me down, and i found a hatch cover on the ground, and i lifted it up, and there was a ladder in a long shaft, i started down it, and i looked up, and godzilla's eye was looking in the top of the shaft down at me, funny that the eye had been blue though, with the pupil the color of the sun. The creature sent a blast of fire down the shaft, and i got toasted.

I came to myself where i had started, sitting on the back stoop of my adopted PenDragon grandmothers house. Eleanor. I've had all kinds of those.

My grandmother, my mother Ritas mother, Mae/Henrietta, though she had died before i was ever born, she played a prominant role in a lot of my experiances as a little one growing up. She was also my sister wife long ago. The one who betrayed me, why the word whore pops in sometimes in my writing.

Both Charles Edward, and she had removed all pictures of themselves, except for one of my grandmother, Mae when she had been a little girl around 6-7. She looks like you just described yourself, except for the dress she had been wearing, and even in black white photo, she was obviously far more then just nordic.

Other then the shield, i won't discuss the current royal family of England, so please don't ask me to, you've realized through your own experiances that there are others, and that we must be silent, however we avertise ourselves to try and connect with others of the family who are awakening.

In the old England royal court, which is in the same edifice that the British royal court is in, just seperate, the stone under the throne is the sorcerers stone, it was never small like depicted in movies, an analogy would be from the potter movie, the little stone in his hand, the big one it had been resting on, is more the size of the real one, which sit's in the old English royal court.

Part of how the arcane darkness of the beasts/serpents/giants was put in check, and how England was so powerful, despite being such a small nation. And despite the church of fools called religious.

Please write me more if you want to. Remember that the Isreal crap is just that, crap. Are people have different name for our nation, which includes the different branchs of the real white race. Not hebrews/jews. Don't fall prey to beliefs/illusions/lie's. Go with what you are learning.

Anyway, you've obviously learned how to cope with it all.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Funny you should say your told to be patient, i am told to wait for the rest of it when i start to jump to conclusions, same thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I to was led around to the different bit's of the truth/truths that still remain from our own people, that the beasts have twisted for their own, part/parcel with their, the churchs persicutions of us.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

All hail the big Roark
His time will come and we shall bow down and worship him.
As it was writen down long ago, the mighty Roark shall overcome those evil dragons and smite them down.

May the false Bloodline suffer for ever

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Bsides writing about it, i'm not being overblown, so it's all your own prejudices/opinions, not mine.

I'd reread your posts as objectively as possibly before you claim you're not being "overblown".

There are many who are celtic who live in America, and they do have different personality's.

Ideas about what constitute 'celtic' are based on some very fuzzy romanticisations from the 18th and 19th C. What people believe to be 'celtic' is pretty much a nonsense unless they're speaking linguistically or perhaps referring to a bronze age culture.

Whether those who are "celtic who live in America" like it or not, they're likely to be very similar in terms of genes as those 'Anglo-Saxon' English as they're generally pretty much ascended from the same Basque migrants who capitalised on the retreat of ice masses.

'Celtic' traits generally are down to stereotyping, 'wishful thinking' and assumptions. Short-tempered, piss-artists, who love a fight (insert whatever Celtic trait you can think of) can be found in every town, in every country in the developed world - nothing 'Celtic' about it.

Ultimately, people are people. There's nothing intrinsically racial about their behaviour - that's cultural. Unfortunately for those that would like to believe otherwise, there's not actually been a 'celtic culture' as such for a very, very long time.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

HahaHaha! well, like i said, i was skeptical about it all when i started to experiance it all, and basicly hunted down not only the fragments left to identify my family,but what knowledge does remain, and what it all means without the beliefs of religious/spiritualist/spiritual inanery, which are not truth/truths.

Your attitude is much like my own with it all, yet the reality od my situation remains.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Some of the personality traits of who i really am do get through, and they would sound overblown, but the poor man writing this to you is'nt, a humble and beaten down man, though has fire in terms of vengence/justice.

The old Irish royal lines are incorporated into my family/stuart part, Anu had kept the branch of the people there safe for as long as he could, before the church/beasts had hunted down my part of the family there, and destroyed their culture/kingdoms.

Though i understand your enimity about the celts being destroyed as their own culture/people, and dispersed throughout the rest of the white nations.

All the branchs came from the core real white race, and that core was not celt, that had developed later, after the deluge, destruction of the landmass called Atlantis, which The English/Irish Isle's are a part, and New England in northeastern America had been part as well. Why i was born here on the shores of three lakes, in the city on the lakes. There is a protection here, and why my family lives here.

But you have your own thoughts on the Celts, so i won't disturb them further.

Thank you for your responses.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Edward VIII had an identical twin brother .

He was a good personal friend of mine . He was rh- blood group. Care to explain that Racana ?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

But you have your own thoughts on the Celts, so i won't disturb them further.

Thank you for your responses.

Actually, 'my thoughts' on the celts are pretty much the more recent takes on the genetics and the history of the Britain and Ireland.

Enjoy your fantasy!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

The sons of the Dragon, and Edward VIII was a son of the Dragon, are reborn throughout their family lines.

I myself am identicle to Charles Edward, my great grandfather, even down to his fingerprints. Why i wrote that about my looking exactly like him, both young/old.

And from the third generation from the Dragon he will come, born as the fourth generation, but that means the Dragon himself, or his son Adon.

Twins are common amoung the family, both male pairs, and male/female pairs, part of the two lines of the people Dragon/Lion.

I did'nt know about my great grandfathers having a twin, though i had spoken to an upper level royal in today's hidden hiearchy that manages the family about a year, and a half ago, who had noticed my writings on the internet, or the over watch i mentioned, as they know what i'm speaking about, as do you with your comment on my great grandfather Edward VIII having a twin.

But that also tie's in with my great grandfather Charles Edward, and Mae/Henrietta being a part of the black projects of the old white America before the brutal takeover of the jew bolshiviks through FDR, and his people here.

I have actually spoken with Charles Edward, Henrietta, and my grandfather Philip on the net quite a few months ago, and charles/henriettas real selves, when i had made those connections with ufo's, and the mysterious circumstances surrounding their deaths, and the missing photo's of my family that should have been there, and my delibrate isolation, for they knew i would find out, me being me in particular. Your not his twin, your my great grandfather Edward VIII himself. I tracked all of the barest clues left.

The nordics rejuved you, why i had that real time image sequence of Hitler as a young, and far more buff man, and he was with a nordic. And my conversation with him.

Charles himself had been a part of the development of the program which has allowed the people to have more of us, without having to wait on the fourth generation being born, to have more of the people with ability's, in order to destroy the beasts.

My grandmother Henrietta married the leader/King, of prime[space nordics] and has born many children for him since her delibrate false death.
To say i had bad feelings about her abandoning my mother would be putting it mildly. Richard, abdicated King of France, he was'nt murdered as had been bandied about as well. I have memory's of him trying to help me in my covered up childhood, youth. David is also going to be rejuved if he has'nt already.

If i'm wrong, and i may be, i don't doubt he had a twin Brother, and i think it was his own son John, whom he had taken the name of in his hide here in America after the war. There are many bloodtypes within the various branchs of the people, but A+ is the pureist line, and conveys far more ability's thenis led on about it, but my family is comprised of all the white branch's royal lines, why the disparity in blood types.

Anyway, i feel you. Bye now.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

And you yours, bye now.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
World war 2 was when the Nordics took an active part, to coounter act the technoogy's given to, and used by the beasts. The reptiles. of which all those so called huge asteriods that had been shown impacting with jupitar had been the reptile's reinforcemnets meeting their doom, or silly enough the rest of you had called them Dragon's, and insult really, but the reptiles are not my house's sigil, which is Dragon/Lion, which is a human house, and rather more developed as humans.

But untainted by alien filth.

All those white European soldiers that America had abandoned on the border of Russia had been slaughtered useing that technology. When the balance of power had shifted, and why the beasts had been able to take over the white nations.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

Hi RaCana, can you touch on how exactly this War will start you speak of plus when and what location it will start? Who will actually be fighting the War of good against the evil beasts and is the main reason for the war who has total control of the human population of this Earth or do they control us already by false memories. Will this be an earthly war or galactic as well as Earth war?

From what I read you see the good overtaking the evil force behind the NWO is this correct or do you see another scenario? How do we as humans lift or remove the layers of false memories and vails impregnated into our brains? How do the Powers that be go about creating these false memories upon the human population? Why the need for eating human beings verses animals?

Can you go more into detail about Mars, UFOs, aliens and how all of this fits into the bigger picture and what specific interaction do groups or individuals that you speak of have with grey and Reptilian aliens today? How do the Nordics interact with Earth humans today and do you know if they ever intervene or change out comes of events on Earth today as in the past?

[edit on 20-2-2009 by amari]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join