It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magika: Your thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok so who believes its real and what can it do? I asked a site to cast a spell on me in my friends name. Now I feel different, I wondered if it was the spell or just my head wanting to believe. So lets discuses!

Note: I want open speculation! Also I did my best to be Grammar like correct. Yes I said that wrong on purpose!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Also:

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum, I am new to ATS

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
depends on your perspective with self i personally am working on self sustainment type spiritual stuff and some of the things i can do called magika are more science related to an observer.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
spells are real as in the same line as chants. have fun

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
depends on your perspective with self i personally am working on self sustainment type spiritual stuff and some of the things i can do called magika are more science related to an observer.

That is a good thing to say but I just thought:

"This is so weird" and tried it out. So now I am Imagining things or its real. But if Magicka is real then I ask myself "What else is real that I thought was fake"

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
just depends on your perspective. what you are naturally capable others like myself included would probably need tools to acquire.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So what have you acomplised because what your saying is very vague!?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Magic is just the transfer and manipulation of energy in the world and in inside us. Its not really magic at all

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack Rebellion
Magic is just the transfer and manipulation of energy in the world and in inside us. Its not really magic at all

WHAT?????????

How is that not magic?

But if the magic consept is real what else, WHat else did I used to say "SO FAKE" that now I say "CRAP!"

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ddubo

WHAT?????????

How is that not magic?

But if the magic consept is real what else, WHat else did I used to say "SO FAKE" that now I say "CRAP!"

Sorry, but I'm not quite following you. When you say 'CRAP', in what way? You mean that as an experssion of 'ohmygod, it's real' in comparison to your previous statement of 'SO FAKE'?!

(Sorry, it's just me, sometimes I don't read things correctly and I just need confirmation of what you meant by that sentence. Thank you
)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmy

Originally posted by Ddubo

WHAT?????????

How is that not magic?

Sorry, but I'm not quite following you. When you say 'CRAP', in what way? You mean that as an experssion of 'ohmygod, it's real' in comparison to your previous statement of 'SO FAKE'?!

(Sorry, it's just me, sometimes I don't read things correctly and I just need confirmation of what you meant by that sentence. Thank you
)

Yes thats what I mean! Like Government deceptions and whatnot! I used to say everything was fake on this site but now I think its real?

top topics

join