It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien, ghost, or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here is another experience I had in my old house: It was one night when i was a little kid (9 or 10) and my friend was spending the night. We slept on the trampoline that night. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, i walked around the corner and was walking to my sliding glass door from the side. All of a sudden, I saw this tall, skinny white thing. It's body and head resembled that of a human, just taller and lankier. The odd thing was...it had no facial features! No eyes, no mouth or nose, just a flat spot where the face would be. I stood there paralyzed, petrified, we stared at each other (or at least it looked like it was staring, it's head turned and the flat part was towards me) then it covered it's head and ran inside! I chased after it but it wasn't there when I got into the house. Any ideas on what this could have been!?!?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Could have been anything. Might have been a halucination from the dream state you were in. You could have been half awake, half asleep. You could have been dreaming. It could have been a ghost. Any other sightings?

regs out...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Chased after it, I'd done peed my pants and went the other way. Seriously, you was a brave kid.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Whew, dude I would've been extremely scared and yelled at the top of my lungs. As to what it could be- I have no clue.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah, I really don't know what was wrong with me that made me chase after it. Maybe it was the fact that it ran away from me, or I was stupid. I was in kind of a fear induced trance though. Maybe that was it
Anyone know what this thing may have been?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
one time in the wooded lot beside my house me and my neighbor(same age like 10) witnessed a silvery, blue, green, and pink silver mercury like swirl in a tree. in then dripped down to the ground and walked away in two legged form. remaining this same colourful mercury like color. it never looked at us. it had a head like a dog or wolf. nor did i see any variation in its color for the eyes even as it transformed into it's two legged wolf form. this is a very vivid memory; and i am aware that it sounds crazy and farfetched. i asked my playmate/ neighbor about it about a year ago, easily 16 years later, and he recalls it still to this day likewise.

i have mentioned this in another thread.

[Edited on 4/15/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

you must have seen something.....
thanks for posting it,,,,keep posting

top topics

join