It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Michelle O's pose on Vogue indicate New False Flag Attack on March 10?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Dont forget about june, july, august, etc.... Salt you just lost any crediablility you had. Oh wait, you didnt have any to begin with. Are you sure you are not Alex Jones posting under another name. Good thing about this is now I can ignore all of your rediculous threads. I have a predicition, the world is going to end between march 17th 2009 and march 17 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000009. I gurantee it.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
People like Salt of the Earth should just go away, they totally compromise the credibility of the truth movement.

Practically everyone in this thread knows the prediction was a bunch of crap, but the OP continues to stand their ground and write long replies about well maybe not March 10th, but sometime in March, and if not in March, then maybe in April.

lol, get out of here!!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Tomorrow is Tuesday, March 31.

I hope and pray the government doesn't pull or try to pull of a false flag attack.

So far this month the government has launched much legislation, including laws to institute universal conscription (a draft).

The Bankster heist continues and trillions of dollars are flying out of the Treasury and into the pockets of the offshore banksters as they implode the economy, waiting to come back and buy up the country for pennies on the dollar.

Congress is passing laws forbidding people to grow their own food.

The militarization of the police, merging with the military, practice drills have proceeded by the military to confiscate citizens' self-defensive firearms and to put them into concentration camps.

An attempt was made to deliberately launch the bird flu in the middle of the month.

The Navy made known its intent to use four Pacific northwest states to test out new weapons. Real weapons, not a drill.

Tomorrow is the last day of the month and a Tuesday. Hopefully it will pass unnoticed.

I don't know if Michelle Obama had any Tuesday in mind for a severe attack on the Republic and its people (as the poster said who I quoted at the beginning, a member of the occult group Golden Dawn). Tuesday, March 10, was no more or less destructive than any of the other days of this month.

But the entire month of March has so far been a bad month for freedom, for the prospect of any of us being able to live our lives in peace and longevity.

Let us wish this month goodbye and good riddance, and pray no special plans to hurt our country or our people will come to pass on Tuesday, March 31st, the last day of March.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You're really got to get away from this thread, Mr. or Ms. Salt. The big day is over and nothing happened. I believe that tomorrow will pass as well with another big nothing.

The convenient thing for you is that if something happens, you're right. If nothing happens, then the big attack was delayed or your prayer worked or whatever.

This is the problem with predictions. If (WHEN) they don't come around, then it's all "We've been spared!" or "Watch out for the next one!"

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Salt also claims that a bio attack did happen or was adverted. However when I asked to post proof of this, he just ignored me. He has no clue. Nothing is going to happen tomorrow. I would bet my life on it if I could.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
sorry, but it is insane and completely baseless theories like this that make conspiracy buffs into foil hat wearing idiots in the minds of the general public

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Salt of the Earth is a... (nevermind T&C)

The date came and passed. Get over it. Goddamn...

This person ... Well, nevermind. Look at this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
When this person is PROVEN to be wrong, they ignore it.
When this person's PREDICTIONS ARE PROVEN to be wrong, just delay them...

Enough of this nonsense.
I don't know what its agenda is, but there is clearly an agenda of some sort. The intellectual dishonesty is staggering.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
so can we get a lock on this thread then since the prediction was for march 10 just like the blossom goodchild trash once that came and past the threads were locked so why not lock this garbage?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You heard the man. 97%.

There were STUDIES.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join