It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Michelle O's pose on Vogue indicate New False Flag Attack on March 10?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What's new is the emergence of the NWO, Israel conquering the world, the looming of WWIII (nuclear), the things your friend Albert Pike plotted as a necessary event to bring about their hellish utopian vision.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Pike never wrote that letter. The wording of the letter is current, and you'll find there is no evidence of the letter's existence at all. Nazism and Fascism weren't around till well after Pike's death, neither as a society or in word use.

Pike himself hated the idea of centralized government, it's the reason why he sided with the South in the first place.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So Albert Pike wasn't really a Satanist then? He was a fine Christian like yourself?

If the Freemasons are Christians, why do they take blood oaths?

Why do they wear aprons with the jolly roger?

All of them, not just the ones who happen to like skull and bones, but all of them.

I guess the skull and bones just means stay out of the iodine bottle? Something completely innocent, right?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No, Pike was not a Satanist, he was Episcopalian. He attended church, and went about his life.
Well... actually, he was also a lawyer. never know.

The makes oaths on their honor, in the same vein as you saying "cross my hear, hope to die."

Actually, all of them do not wear Skull and bones aprons.
Some do, the symbolic representation is supposed to be of mortality. Everyone dies, you, me, everyone. Doesn't matter who you are, what you gain, eventually you will die. All you leave behind is the works you do.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh, I see. Pike was a good Episcopalean Christian and the skull and bones are only to remind us of our mortality.

So why don't you join? You already know everything about the Masons, more than most Masons, so what's holding you up from joining? You spend all this time defending them, call yourself "Rune Spider" -- which sounds a little Masonic to me, considering the Masonic god Jahbulon --

If you love them and admire them so much, why are you not one of them?

BTW, did you ever watch the online documentary about the Masons, The Lightbringers, Emmisaries of Jahbulon that I posted up before? Since you are an apologist for the Masons, you probably want to watch it so you can debunk it. It's been on the Net a long time, very well done. Lots of people have seen it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

RuneSpider came about 9 years ago when I found out that someone on Yahoo had taken the other screen names I wanted. Jahbulon is not Masonic, it never was, and never will be, despite what other people will think.
How you think it ties to RuneSpider ain't got a clue.
I considered joining once, but what with work, karate, and my social life, i lterally don't have time for it.
Besides, if it's detractors don't have to be involved at all to denounce it, I don't need to be involved at all to defend it.
I literally don't have the time to sit down and watch a hour long video.
If it starts of with lies in the title, I imagine it'll continue from there, though.

Tell you what: I'll watch your video, if you read the chapters I took the quotes from in Morals and Dogma, read a decent biography of Pike, and look up the Taxil Hoax.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You should spend your time trying to defend our Republic, which has been eaten from the inside out by termites (Devil worshipping Freemasons/Zionists) and now are turning our own military against us.

Are your Masonic friends going to help you stay out of a FEMA camp? When the Army trucks come to round up the people in your neighborhood, will you be hopping on with them?

Episcopalean Christian indeed.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Look. The Marrs book is a cool read and there is no doubt truth to some of the sign language, but yu cant take every person in the public eye and believe that the way they pose is symbolic of some catastrophic event. I'm know in days of old such sign language was a way of communication, bit it's 2009, the Illumunati have the internet and satellite phones. Do yu really think they would try to communicate (assumingly to fellow members) events that are to unfold, if they did know something was going to happen.
I'm not saying messages have never been communicated in this way, but she is the new first lady and she is posing on a couch. That's it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine
Look. The Marrs book is a cool read and there is no doubt truth to some of the sign language, but yu cant take every person in the public eye and believe that the way they pose is symbolic of some catastrophic event. I'm know in days of old such sign language was a way of communication, bit it's 2009, the Illumunati have the internet and satellite phones. Do yu really think they would try to communicate (assumingly to fellow members) events that are to unfold, if they did know something was going to happen.
I'm not saying messages have never been communicated in this way, but she is the new first lady and she is posing on a couch. That's it.

Not at all. It's a message to the adepts. They see it, they get it. March 10, big bloodbath. Simple. They understand. Read the post at the beginning of the thread. Adepts do understand and they are not telling anybody.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Interesting. So, you have a group that is lying to you, which you readily accept and are turning against another group.
Yet another group is turning on the people. Both groups are encouraging incredible paranoia.
Anyone who questions your judgment is apparently a sheeple, despite you not actually having conducted any research yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Michelle Obama is said to be signalling a big bloodbath in March, some say specifically March 10.

Alex pointed out on his program today that the Illuminati believe that if they warn us before they blast us, that the effect will be much greater.

Cy Newhouse is a Fourth Reich Zionist working to promote the NWO, depopulation of the planet. And so is his mag Vogue a Zionist publication.

This information below is from Brother Nathanael Kapner, former Talmudic Jew, now Orthodox Christian, blowing the whistle. Here's what he has to say about Cy Newhouse media enterprise.

www.realjewnews.com...
www.realjewnews.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The Newhouse Empire of the Jewish brothers Samuel, Donald, & Theodore Neuhaus (surname changed to Newhouse) illustrates the insatiable appetite that Zionists have for opinion control.

Today the Newhouse Empire, under the parent corporation of Advance Publications, (owned by descendents of Samuel & Donald Newhouse), owns 40 “local newspapers” across the USA. These include the Newark Star Ledger, the Cleveland Plain Dealer, & the Portland Oregonian.

NEWHOUSE MEDIA TENTACLES KEEP ON SPREADING:

1895: Solomon Neuhaus born in New York City.

1922: Newhouse buys the Staten Island Advance Newspaper.

1939: Newhouse buys the Newark Star-Ledger.

1950: Newhouse buys The Oregonian Newspaper.

1955: Newhouse buys the St. Louis Globe-Democrat Newspaper.

1959: Newhouse buys Conde Nast Magazines. (New Yorker, Vogue, Golf Digest, Glamour, Gentlemen’s Quarterly, Parade).

1967: Newhouse buys the Cleveland Plain-Dealer Newspaper.

1980: Newhouse family buys Random House Book Publishers.

1981: Newhouse family buys multiple cable television systems with over 500,000 cable subscribers.

1982: Newhouse family buys Fawcett Books.

1986: Newhouse family buys Fodor’s Travel Guides.

1995: Newhouse family and Time Warner Cable combine cable systems to create large clusters.

1999: Newhouse family buys Women’s Wear Daily.

2003: Forbes magazine estimates the worth of the Newhouse family at $15 billion.

I Recommend That Zionist Jews
Stop Controlling Our Opinions Through The Media!

And That Christian Publishers Take The Helm Once Again!

www.realjewnews.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Well now what salt. I guess there wasnt a terrorist attack or anything like that. It is now march 13. Do you still think M.O.'s pose indicates anything. Told you it was rubbish. You need to stop believing everything you hear. Most of Alex Jones stuff is BS. Actually all of it is. Another ATS prediction that doesnt come true. What a shocker.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by tide88]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Well now what salt. I guess there wasnt a terrorist attack or anything like that. It is now march 13. Do you still think M.O.'s pose indicates anything. Told you it was rubbish. You need to stop believing everything you hear. Most of Alex Jones stuff is BS. Actually all of it is. Another ATS prediction that doesnt come true. What a shocker.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by tide88]

March is not over. Hopefully the month will pass and the Zionists will abandon plans for a big killing in March, although the killing of millions goes on unabated throughout the world by the Zionist controlled military Beast. A bird flu attack was hopefully averted by one conscientious person who decided to test the live bird flu that was sent out to 18 countries for injection, but we don't know if it was averted or not. During LBJ's watch, WWIII was attempted to be started by Israel when they attacked the USS Liberty for three solid hours, sending a submarine missile into its side and by straffing and bombing the soldiers on-board. LBJ stood down the military to ensure the ship was sunk and every man killed. Had a Russian ship not passed by and stopped the attack, the NWO would already be here today. Most of us would be dead and the rest would be microchipped robots kissing the feet of a world dictator.

We must be ever vigilant and watchful. The entire planet is under attack by crazy people who think they are supermen with the right to rule the world and to kill most everybody on the planet. There will be many such plots and attacks until one or the other of us triumphs -- either we will push them back (the Fourth Reich) or they will succeed in their horrific plans. Do not go to sleep, do not think that everythning hangs on March 10. March 10 is Purim. There are more Tuesdays left in March.

And then there is April, and on and on until Jesus finally comes. This earth is not a paradise, but a place ruled by Satan and by a few evil men who serve him.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
OP, I will bet you all the money I have and everything I own that there WILL NOT be a false flag attack on March 10th.

If you are SO sure that the cover of Vogue magazine is a crystal ball looking into the future, THEN BET ME!

What a huge surprise. Good thing for him he didn't bet me.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth on 2/22/09

Not at all. It's a message to the adepts. They see it, they get it. March 10, big bloodbath. Simple. They understand. Read the post at the beginning of the thread. Adepts do understand and they are not telling anybody.

Oh, they see it? They get it? Simple, huh?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

OP, I will bet you all the money I have and everything I own that there WILL NOT be a false flag attack on March 10th.

If you are SO sure that the cover of Vogue magazine is a crystal ball looking into the future, THEN BET ME!

What a huge surprise. Good thing for him he didn't bet me.

No, not a crystal ball. The announcement of a plan. I don't believe in crystal balls, don't listen to people's dreams or visions, or predict things myself based on such things.

But the elite publish their intentions in their journals, they demonstrate the mind control they attempt by the culture they deliberately create, and by their movie fiction. They are especially taken with sigalling their intentions to each other with their hand signals and occultic hidden messages on magazine covers and other posed pictures on billboards or the pages of magazines. A magazine cover is an expecially powerful way to both convey their intentions to each other and to invoke the spiritual powers they believe in. They are very religious people, devoted to Lucifer, and greedy for all the benefits Lucifer and the "brotherhood" will bestow upon them.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
March is not over.

Well that's handy. It goes from a specific date mentioned in the actual heading of the thread, to sometime before the end of March.

And then there is April, and on and on until Jesus finally comes. This earth is not a paradise, but a place ruled by Satan and by a few evil men who serve him.

Ah, so it's not just March? April counts too? So you've gone from the quite specific March the 10th to sometime in the future until eventually your Jesus returns? How convenient!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
March is not over.

Well that's handy. It goes from a specific date mentioned in the actual heading of the thread, to sometime before the end of March.

Ah, so it's not just March? April counts too? So you've gone from the quite specific March the 10th to sometime in the future until eventually your Jesus returns? How convenient!

Michelle Obama is, I believe, signalling on the cover of Vogue the plans of the elite to pull off a big killing in March, a Tuesday. Purim is March 10, a favorite time for Zionists to start a war or escalate a war or pull off a terror attack. The Golden Dawn adept I quoted at the beginning of this thread said she was signalling a Tuesday in March.

The Zionist Illuminati has made plans to erect the NWO and to conduct a myriad of provacateured events by a certain date throughout history. They are behind in their plans, way behind, but it is not hard to decipher their plans and intents. The more we are aware of what athey plan to do, the less likely they are to do them.

For example, Alex Jones predicted two months before 9/11 that the government was preparing to attack the Twin Towers and blame bin Laden and said publicly, Don't Do It. How did he know? Because he knew they had attempted to pull down the Towers in 1993 and failed and because the Zionists had been running nonstop on their controlled media, all stations airing the exact same footage, of bin Laden with his machine gun and his men training on the obstacle course. Remember that footage played thousands of times on television?

We all need to be tuned in for these signals. The Vogue magazine was blatant and arrogant message to the adepts by the newly installed puppet Obama regime of plans to move swiftly to bring on the NWO in a violent way. I have no doubt that intent has not wavered in any way at all, the timing perhaps has been shifted, as it has been throughout history. Alex Jones had 900 posts on the Vogue cover in two days on a story he ran. Thanks to people like Alex and Texe Marrs people are no longer clueless about the hand signals the elite use to communicate their intentions to each other, over the head of the ignorant "serfs" as they think of us.

Do not underestimate the enemy. It intends to enslave and/or kill you and it will not stop trying until it either succeeds or is exposed finally and stopped. The Illuminati was stopped for a time when a messenger containing detailed instructions for Illuminati mischief was struck by lightning and the plans discovered. By this means, this evil group was sent underground and beaten back for a time. The course of the Luciferians over the years has been a steady progression toward their goals, but not in as straight or rapid a line as they would have wished.

Their plans have not changed, outlined in Morals and Dogma, the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and many other writings.

They went ahead and did it anyway, and as a result, they are now in danger of being thwarted and defeated by an awakened populace. The elite have backed themselves into a corner and now can do nothing but proceed full speed ahead, make or break.

TV Guide can announce a program to be played on a certain day and time, and then preempt it for any reason they choose, and so can the elite.

I reported what I saw and still believe to be plans by the elite to pull off something horrible in March, particularly March 10, with the final intent I believe of instituting martial law. March is not over yet, and I hope and pray that nothing does happen. If something terrible does happen, I will not be cheering or feeling glad about it. I would like nothing more than to be wrong, which is why I posted as I did. It is the exposing of them that keeps them at bay, and all of us need to realize the danger we are in and be watching and warning rather than mocking and condemning.

Above all, don't discount the announcements the elite make on their own magazine covers. Vogue is a Zionist-owned mag.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I've recently expanded my top 10 dumbiest threads to a top 20 because of this one. Congradulations and a second line for me.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
I've recently expanded my top 10 dumbiest threads to a top 20 because of this one. Congradulations and a second line for me.

Perhaps you don't understand how Luciferians communicate with each other. Check out excerpts from Texe Marrs' book Codex Magica online. The elite worship numbers, "sacred geometry," and they believe they conjure Luciferian power to themselves by observing dates and times and holding poses, using certain colors and backgrounds.

For example, on 8/8/8 the Olympics started at 8:08, and the symbol of the Olympics is a double triple 8. Eight is the number meaning "fortuitous beginnings," and is also the date that the United States and Israel using the Georgian puppet Sakisvilli (sp?) attacked the Russian breakaway province of Ossetia and massacred between 2,000 to 3,000 civilians sleeping in their beds. This is the start of WWIII with Russia and China against the U.S., England, Israel.

Just one recent example. There is also 9/11 and 7/7 in Britain (England's 9/11).

I'm not saying I believe as the Luciferian elite do, because I DO NOT. I am just reporting how they think and what they believe, and what I perceive that they are communicating, in this case on the cover of Vogue magazine by way of the pose and hand gestures of the First Lady of the United States.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join