It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owner of Muslim Relations TV Network Beheads Wife

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Not on MSM? As soon as I turned on my pc this morning this was the headline on CNN. As soon as I saw I knew I had to come here to witness the finger pointing he said she said BS.

Its such a story because its IRONIC! Hes a Muslim man of wealth promoting better muslim/non-muslim relations and then cuts his wifes head off. I dont know exactly why this is the main method of murder to "really get your point across" in the Muslim world. I think it has something to do with ones victim(the beheadee)doing something in the eyes of the murderer(the beheader)that suddenly lowers the victim to animal status thus deserving to be slaughtered like an animal.

If this had been a prominent Christian that had crucified his wife it would have been even bigger news. If this had been a prominent Jew that had crucified his wife then...oh...um..waitaminute...never mind...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
if we labeled everyone by faith when they kill someone, anyone want to bet Christians will have killed more (just making a point here)
[edit on 16-2-2009 by bodrul]

Timur the Lame? Pillars of skulls outside Aleppo?

But anyway, this guy was an active Muslim. His job was actively putting Islam out there for the majority to "relate to" (as head of a Muslim relations TV station, or whatever), so to classify him as a Muslim in such a news item would make complete sense, as that is entirely how the man had based his identity!

What I hate is when you get Muslim apologists trying to claim that their religion, founded by a violent, paedophilic warlord with an incredibly tenuous grip on "prophethood", is actually so valid as to usurp the laws of the nation they have immigrated to.

It's not. No head-choppy fun for the turban-wearer's here, comprende?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reise Reise
Not on MSM? As soon as I turned on my pc this morning this was the headline on CNN. As soon as I saw I knew I had to come here to witness the finger pointing he said she said BS.

Yes, calm down, CNN did pick it up today.

But when originally posted, this story wasn't being widely reported on the news wires, it took a while. The idea should be that the news agencies tell us about it before we find out for ourselves.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

This was not planned she showed up where he worked.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Guess no one told him we only hate terrorists.
Well it sounds like a domestic dispute.
Now we need a conspiracy to see why the news suppression.
There is a need for anger management among the Islamic peoples
perhaps and Bush was the man to send it to them.

Unless Bush was wrong in his Islamic evaluation and the
management was about oil that won out in prohibition
for Rockefeller to replace the newest old thing: alcohol fueled cars.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It's really not a big story, I bet there will be another beheading else where sometime soon, like it or not because that is the commanding anger of certain Qu'ranic scriptures that people can not help but act out.

But I do have some suspicions with Muslims, they never say they are Humans, just Muslims, is the sense individulism lost somewhere or a way to say they are seperate from the rest of humanity? Have to look into that, question everything.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by The time lord]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Some people are saying this was most likely an honor killing.

www.foxnews.com...

The beheading of 37-year-old Aasiya Hassan has all the markings of an honor killing, psychologists and Islamic experts tell FOXNews.com, as the upstate New York woman's husband awaits a preliminary hearing on murder charges.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyūzō
Some people are saying this was most likely an honor killing.

www.foxnews.com...

The beheading of 37-year-old Aasiya Hassan has all the markings of an honor killing, psychologists and Islamic experts tell FOXNews.com, as the upstate New York woman's husband awaits a preliminary hearing on murder charges.

Most beheadings or stoning, which is not uncommon in the Middle East, are based mainly on honor. The common beheading seen in Iraq of village elders are more along the lines of terrorism. In both cases they tend to be thought out in advance and are reserved for those who are considered to be an infidel in their actions or beliefs.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellish-D
reply to post by The time lord

Ah, I see.....

Muslims are the ones who decapitate....
www.google.com... I don't think he was Muslim

www.cbsnews.com... I don't think he was Muslim either

Actually Hellish, the Greyhound Bus guy was. It was stomped on pretty quickly, but the original interviews of the police who interviewed him and picked him up stated that he was speaking about Allah.

Beheading is a time honoured way of dealing with enemies because Mohammed would behead people. For example, the beheading of the Jewish concubine/wife (there is debate on this) that he took - he had her husband beheaded.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Anyway there are many links to honour killings and that includes the same true basics in all cases and here is a list why I think all this happens. You may think its profiling certain people of soceity but you can profile the crime without saying who it is.

- Woman are more likely to be the victims in Muslim families,

-Its because they don't cover up or change their lifestyles to Western norms.

-Could be because they have non Muslims boyfriends.

- Also forced marriages and pressures lead to it.

-Style of killing is most likely a knife and cutting of the throat.

-Beheading is rarer but full decapitation found more in the Middle Easten family arguements.

- Most likely inspired by their faith and cultural ways.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Italian police were searching yesterday for a man suspected of involvement in the killing of a Pakistani woman after her father and uncle were charged with slitting her throat because she dated an Italian man and refused to conform to an Islamic lifestyle.
Investigators believe the third suspect helped the father and uncle kill Hina Saleem, 21. The woman's body was found buried in the family's garden in Sarezzo on Saturday. Her father and uncle were taken into custody on Monday.

Text

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
People still rely on the bought-and-paid-for mainstream corporate news for information? That's sad. I typed: "Man Beheads Wife" into Google News and came up with 889 articles on the subject. Those who rely on television to feed them info deserve to live in the dark.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have decided there is no more to add to this story, okay its sad and has its effects in the city it happened in, like I said it will happen again else where and I don't need to be convinced or unconvinced of anything, I just think eventually with all this free internet information people will come to a conclusion of thought and like me, on this kind of subject I have nothing more to add or try to convince people with.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

.. the Greyhound Bus guy was. It was stomped on pretty quickly, but the original interviews of the police who interviewed him and picked him up stated that he was speaking about Allah.

Beheading is a time honoured way of dealing with enemies because Mohammed would behead people. For example, the beheading of the Jewish concubine/wife (there is debate on this) that he took - he had her husband beheaded.

Just picking up on this thread very late. I live in Canada.

Also picked up by some media but suppressed, a Chinese Canadian magazine, interviewing friends of Li's wife, noted that he was one of the millions of Muslims who live in China.

Canada's most horrific mass murder, of student nurses in a dormitory, was committed by someone named Marc Lepin. The Canadian media minimized the fact that he had changed his name, and was an Algerian Muslim immigrant with a long history of wife abuse.

Mike

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Heck, we might as well roll out lists of serial killers and mass murderers who happen to be Jewish and let's not forget about all those pedos.

There is a serious concern that individual Muslims living alone or in isolation are being targeted by zionist extremists and fringe groups for persistent harassment in the US, Canada and the UK. This zionist inspired Muslim baiting is something communities around the world are starting to be aware of and monitoring.

[edit on 033131p://pm3122 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by mmiichael

Heck, we might as well roll out lists of serial killers and mass murderers who happen to be Jewish and let's not forget about all those pedos.

There is a serious concern that individual Muslims living alone or in isolation are being targeted by zionist extremists and fringe groups for persistent harassment in the US, Canada and the UK. This zionist inspired Muslim baiting is something communities around the world are starting to be aware of and monitoring.

[edit on 033131p://pm3122 by masonwatcher]

Can't mention a Muslim transgression without a word from our sponsor.
Islam is the religion of peace. We keep being told.

Yeah, pedos. Not nice to mention them in the same sentence as Muslims. There's no history is there?

Politely phrased but incessant Jew-baiting (substitute 'Zionist') is something most intelligent people are becoming more aware of. No real need for monitoring.

Mike

[edit on 14-5-2009 by mmiichael]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join