It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our real existence is in Hyperspace and we are part of the Type IV super advanced extraterrestrial c

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Read the following i find it very interesting.

www.indiadaily.com...

Scientists have found out that for every particle with positive energy there is a virtual particle in the Hyperspace with negative energy.

We are actually living in the Hyperspace while our positive and negative energies co-exist in a physical and a parallel universe as spatial projections. Our life may be nothing but a dream – it may be analogues to seeing a movie that will end soon.

The extraterrestrial civilization of very advanced nature also exists in the Hyperspace as pure zero point energy fields. It is then possible that we are the advanced type IV civilization that really thrives in the Hyperspace. Out existence in the physical universe is just an illusion of a short period of time.

It may be the physical universe was created just for a place to experience physical life with all its ups and downs. Most likely we belong to that Type IV advanced civilization who created the universe with a big bang in a massive particle accelerator of Type IV standard using just unimaginable levels of energies.

That falls into place with the perception that the universe was created with the sole purpose of Zero Point Energy Fields to re-circulate in the form of electromagnetic souls.

Who are we then? Simply put, we are part of a very advanced civilization that has the capability of creating the Universe from a big bang. We really live in the Hyperspace and our life in the physical universe is just an illusion – like getting into a movie theater and forgetting about our real existence for a short while. The universe is just like a movie theatre well designed with many movies going on simultaneously.

If that is the case, we will eventually find that in many places in the cosmos, the life has evolved differently but life has a sole purpose of allowing our real existence in Hyperspace to experience some kind of an illusion of physical existence. That also means we live in a physical universe and another parallel universe of anti-matter with negative energy simultaneously. Some scientists believe, our subconscious mind really exists in the parallel universe of virtual particles.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Hi Flash,

It is a very long movie and I want to go home.

Seriously, if that is the case, why don't we have a few visits home, or even flashbacks?

Of course, Plato went on about all this when he said that there exists somewhere in the universe an 'ideal'.

For example, if you are looking at a table here on earth, the ideal table exists somewhere - and this applies to absolutely everything.

Although I studied Philosophy at University, I have always had trouble with Plato's 'ideals'.

Why can't we live in the ideal?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Very very nice thread op. Star and flagged.

Hope to see some more interesting points from fellow ATSers.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Hi Flash,

It is a very long movie and I want to go home.

Seriously, if that is the case, why don't we have a few visits home, or even flashbacks?

Of course, Plato went on about all this when he said that there exists somewhere in the universe an 'ideal'.

For example, if you are looking at a table here on earth, the ideal table exists somewhere - and this applies to absolutely everything.

Although I studied Philosophy at University, I have always had trouble with Plato's 'ideals'.

Oddly enough, I do have flashbacks I guess. Supposing it is true. I don't know why, but ever since I was a kid I've had this thing where I felt as if I was in a virtual reality. Like I'm looking into a machine that provides this experience. Something like the movie total recall. I can picture it, but that is about it. As if I'm in a school of a much more advanced technology.

It's not vivid enough to actually like say for sure, but I've always had that feeling. I've had and gained some spiritual knowledge, and that spiritual knowledge doesn't go against the theory either, but doesn't confirm it either - except that life and death is not real and is just an illusion.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

life and death is not real and is just an illusion.

I like that comment but knowing how we come about (sperm) - it makes 1 think they have got it wrong although what happens after the initial birth is another thing all together. (death being an illusion maybe)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Your theory resonates with the theory some scientists came up with, Our world may be a giant hologram.

They say that

Our everyday experience might itself be a holographic projection of physical processes that take place on a distant, 2D surface.

And here is the ats thread about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
"It may be the physical universe was created just for a place to experience physical life with all its ups and downs. Most likely we belong to that Type IV advanced civilization who created the universe with a big bang in a massive particle accelerator of Type IV standard using just unimaginable levels of energies. "

This statement is probably the most rational i have heard on the subject of creation, and its somewhere along the lines of what i have always thought since childhood just never had the words to describe it.
Star and Flag

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor

life and death is not real and is just an illusion.

I like that comment but knowing how we come about (sperm) - it makes 1 think they have got it wrong although what happens after the initial birth is another thing all together. (death being an illusion maybe)

Well, without getting to biblical here, it's a matter of what "You" truly are. Your body does live and die. But what you truly are is not a part of this creation/universe. Sure, my body came to life, and my body will die. But my body is just my vessel, my consciousness and soul is eternal.

So that kind of fits along with that, as if you were separate of this creation itself in "spirit" then when you die in this creation, you really aren't dead.

Seems like a good time for some Bill Hicks. Also goes along with this.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Yes but is giving birth to a human in the physical form also the same as giving birth to the spirtual form? now thats a question where the probable answer is yes, But when the physical form dies does the spirtual form? hmm

And if the spirtual form is like a reincarnation from a previous floating soul where does the spirtual form come from? Where is its origin / birth

But twins, and family members that would make the same sort of choices / preferences due to dna would suggest at birth you give birth to both the Soul and Physical bodies.

Mind boggling stuff keep it coming

[edit on 16-2-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
this theory reminds me of my parallel existence when i close my eyes. I'm this bluish phosphorescent looking humanoid guy, and I'm laying in a sarcophagus inside of a massive black pyramid. Lots of different beings come to visit me or just stare for a while. I figure I'm some sort of "God" being that is projecting into this existence... whether I have a physical counterpart here or in another dimension remains unclear... but also...this hyperspace you talk about... I've heard that anyone who travels through hyperspace becomes instantly christ conscious. I also know that geometry, prisms, light, and fractals play a big part in true hyperspace travel.... not sure how.... waiting on that next universe trip to hit me sooner or later.

So.... how comfortable would you feel if I was your child's babysitter?

"I'm Osiris reincarnated in human form to reclaim Earth for the Galactic Empire, little Jackie Sue Robbins. WHAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Couldn't any hyperdimensional being visit us and claim to be Osiris? Would we question it? WE SHOULD!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Speak for yourself.
I have done both of those things and met at least two others that have too.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
Yes but is giving birth to a human in the physical form also the same as giving birth to the spirtual form? now thats a question where the probable answer is yes, But when the physical form dies does the spirtual form? hmm

And if the spirtual form is like a reincarnation from a previous floating soul where does the spirtual form come from? Where is its origin / birth

But twins, and family members that would make the same sort of choices / preferences due to dna would suggest at birth you give birth to both the Soul and Physical bodies.

Mind boggling stuff keep it coming

Interesting question about the birth of a soul, and does it come from the physical. I see this in a father and son relationship, and it also has to do with being born of the physical, or being born of the father(god).

My soul and consciousness is born of god, the father. My physical is born of my parents, and my DNA and so forth. 2 births. When I die, then I will go back to where I came. Just like the start and end of a roller coaster. If I maintain my soul, my individuality is not up to the physical, because it is not of or born of the physical.

My DNA, my position in the universe, my experiences and so forth do not define "me". They do however define the experience and reality that I am currently having. Many people actually do define the experience as themselves. Racism is a good example of such. And not just hate towards other races, but also the way people actively seek to define themselves as being a race. As if because they were born a circle color, what another person does of that color actually matters and they treat it as if they are a part of that. Nationalism, same thing. Because I was born in America, what another American does it's supposed to be as if I did it? Religion? Yep, look at how many people supported Bush because he was a "good christian", and all he had to do was make the claim he was such. And of course, there is no shortage of those who want to define you by such things either.

Such things are silly to me, and examples of when people allow themselves to be defined by such things. What happens is you begin to associate all the things that are good about yourself, or good about what another does with anyone who also shares a common quality and then you ignore the bad things that actually goes on. You associate yourself as being these physical things, and then you protect and defend based on the physical, usually overlooking the bad in it, and in yourself.

So nope, such things do not define me, they define my experience. And what we pretty much make our personalities out of is the things around us. It's all about what we allow ourselves to be defined by. Family and twins obviously share a lot of the same experiences and such, and their physical similarities also would probably suggest experiencing things in a similar way. But they change what they associate themselves as being all through life. Just break open and old family album for proof of that. We all play different parts in our time, just as Shakespeare says.

This is also known as culture. And if you've ever traveled around a bit, then you know every little town or community has this different feel about things. Like it's own little way of seeing things. Smaller cultures within bigger cultures and so on. Take someone, put them in a different culture, and they start to blend in. The longer you leave them, the more they change. Because their associations change.

So physically we do share the same vessel as our family, but our personalities and such aren't really defined by it so much. You buy car and if it has a problem with the windshield wipers, there is a good chance the other car just like it does as well. But it gets it's personality from it's owner. Is it clean or dirty? Does it always speed, or does it do the speed limit? Drive around the road erratically, or stay in the lines? Etc. These are a result of the owner of the vehicle, not the vehicle itself.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Oddly enough, I do have flashbacks I guess. Supposing it is true. I don't know why, but ever since I was a kid I've had this thing where I felt as if I was in a virtual reality. Like I'm looking into a machine that provides this experience. Something like the movie total recall. I can picture it, but that is about it. As if I'm in a school of a much more advanced technology.

It's not vivid enough to actually like say for sure, but I've always had that feeling. I've had and gained some spiritual knowledge, and that spiritual knowledge doesn't go against the theory either, but doesn't confirm it either - except that life and death is not real and is just an illusion.

I get the exact same feeling, very strange. Its kinda like every so often (happening more and more recently) you'll look at something or feel something that just isn't 'right' it feels a little surreal or almost as if its a game. (I also get that sometimes certain people almost seem a little programmed)

It's unbelievably hard to explain without sounding mental though..

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
lol makes you stop thinking of such things when theres special places for people that think of such things. (it involves padded walls) LOL

But even scientists say such things are possible. makes one wonder!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
At least if I had my own padded room it'd stop the injuries from banging my head against the wall over all the idiots out there chillin' in their little bubbles!

Thats not about anyone on here by the way just the general population lol

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

LoL i like your point of view. But many/ most people need to be able to touch / smell / taste somthing before they would beleive in its existence.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Can I just ask the OP where his source material came from? I think that this may make me feel more comfortable about the very unscientific concept ( asking for abuse, I know!), however, science has been able to prove, at least mathematically, other concepts to me, i.e the 2D universe that we are a projection of, and I know my maths!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
maybe 2012 is when this program shuts down and we all head back into the hyperspace reality in which we live in.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but that just sounds like a bunch of wishful thinking from lesser three dimensional beings who wish they were something more than that.

We aren't any part of a Type IV civilization. We're not even a Type I civilization. You can approach life one of two ways: You can accept that we have a long way to go, and help work towards that... or you can hide from the truth and immerse yourself in delusions of grandeur, accomplishing absolutely nothing in the meantime.

Your choice.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I can dig this. Maybe all the ghost and ufo sightings being reported are rips in the fabric that holds the negative and postive matter together, glitches in the matrix if you will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join