It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*** We've all been lied to about Jesus!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If you believe Jesus existed, you have got to read this.

Jesus and the other God-men are MERELY personifications of the Sun

"The reason why all these narratives are so similar, with a godman who is crucified and resurrected, who does miracles and has 12 disciples, is that these stories were based on the movements of the sun through the heavens, an astrotheological development that can be found throughout the planet because the sun and the 12 zodiac signs can be observed around the globe.

In other words, Jesus Christ and all the others upon whom this character is predicated are personifications of the sun, and the Gospel fable is merely a rehash of a mythological formula (the "Mythos," as mentioned above) revolving around the movements of the sun through the heavens.

For instance, many of the world's crucified godmen have their traditional birthday on December 25th. This is because the ancients recognized that (from an earthcentric perspective) the sun makes an annual descent southward until December 21st or 22nd, the winter solstice, when it stops moving southerly for three days and then starts to move northward again.

During this time, the ancients declared that "God's sun" had "died" for three days and was "born again" on December 25th. The ancients realized quite abundantly that they needed the sun to return every day and that they would be in big trouble if the sun continued to move southward and did not stop and reverse its direction.

Thus, these many different cultures celebrated the "sun of God's" birthday on December 25th. The following are the characteristics of the "sun of God":

The sun "dies" for three days on December 22nd, the winter solstice, when it stops in its movement south, to be born again or resurrected on December 25th, when it resumes its movement north.

In some areas, the calendar originally began in the constellation of Virgo, and the sun would therefore be "born of a Virgin."

The sun is the "Light of the World."
The sun "cometh on clouds, and every eye shall see him."
The sun rising in the morning is the "Savior of mankind."
The sun wears a corona, "crown of thorns" or halo.
The sun "walks on water" [on the horizon].

The sun's "followers," "helpers" or "disciples" are the 12 months and the 12 signs of the zodiac or constellations, through which the sun must pass.

The sun at 12 noon is in the house or temple of the "Most High"; thus, "he" begins "his Father's work" at "age" 12.

The sun enters into each sign of the zodiac at 30°; hence, the "Sun of God" begins his ministry at "age" 30.

The sun is hung on a cross or "crucified," which represents its passing through the equinoxes, the vernal equinox being Easter, at which time it is then resurrected.

"Origins of Christianity" by Acharya S

Now don't get me wrong, I believe there is a Genius Of Design aka GOD, the master designer and creator of everything. But GOD is GOD and not some Jesus.

If you agree it's high time we woke up to our real GOD and not some Jesus, star and flag.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Did you just see zeitgeist or something?
Although, I do appreciate this more accurate book The Two Babylons written in 1853.
I met Jesus (As he really is)15 years ago.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
oh, the Two Babylons, good book.

Yes, there are Sun Refrences to Gods and Jesus.
Zietgiest stole Jordan Maxwells work, by the way.

I feel Jesus in the Bible Did Exist.

If he is what we are to think he is, that I am undecided on; that is up for us all to decide on. I wait for history to unfold, and then I will know if my beliefs about Jesus are riight or wrong.

I find what Jesus did and said in the Bible to be most fascinating. Like the verse which says he came not to bring together, but to break apart. I feel in diffrent ways this is true. Later on in the Bible He judges earth and breaks it like a vase.

Look into Jordan Maxwell and the "Good Sheppard". Notice Jesus and God (YHWH) are often said to be Good Sheppards. But that term really seems to point to tryanny. (IE Pharohs are said to be "Good Sheppards").

Look into Jordan Maxwell and symbology.

K looky here:

Ever heard of Bethel?

Bethel is a stone PILLAR Jacob slept on. He set the stone as a pillar (phalic symbol, a penis) and anointed it with oil (christos, oil jesus is the annoited one; annoited with oil) and he called the penis stone Bethel the House Of God. What he really meant was that God Lived in the Penis. Sex/Orgasim was God. YHWY!! The big Bang.

Ever heard the word Testify? or Seminary. Or Testimony.

-Testes

In ancient times, people would testify by holding their testes (the house of god). Now we hold the bible (gods word) But those words refer to the penis.

Thats actually straight up history.

Yeah, but the whole Sun thing is somewhat factual. Note that the Zodiac is a Cross. +. It is the whole system of stars and planets, used to calculate time and ages. We are in the Age of Picies (that was the Age of Jesus too) and are moving to the Age of Aquarius, the New Age. Picies is symbolized by the Fish and can be seen in many religious symbols.

The popes mitre is a Fish Head, representing the Priests of Dagon, the Fish God. That can be found in the Two Babylons, by the way.

But back to the Cross, there are many types of crosses. For example, the Swastika is a form of the Zodiac Cross.

Interestingly enough, the Nazis (NASAIRITES, ie "jews") worshipped and used the Black Sun symbol which also represents Saturn, and the Sun. The Vatican also has a Black Sun symbol on its courtyard.

but thats all for now

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ats__fan039]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

you got to love it when people see a pseudo-informative movie and suddenly think that they're an authority on the information. Seriously, did you just see Zeitgeist?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There are very few religions, historians or people that argue that the man Jesus did not exist. It's pretty much a consensus that he did, but who he was is what is at question. The Jews for instance call the man Jesus of Nazareth, because they do not believe he was the Christ.

edited to correct spelling.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by bronco73]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
the work of Acharya S is not to be taken seriously.

there is hardly anything real or based in her presentations of the other "sun" gods.

Most of what is told about Krishna, Buddha, Mythree, Horus and others is vague, incomplete, biased, turned around to suit her thesis if not just pure invention (one of the hindu god presented in zeitgeist has never been heard of anywhere in India!).

However,

* correlations of birth of christ with the change of period in the zodiac system,
* the astronomic metaphors in the bible,
* the fact that most of the writings of the bible was ordered
* the fact that the 25th/12 was decided by some roman emperor to stop celebrating the rebirth of the sun, as it was done at that time by the mass

make me believe that we 'd better not throw the baby with the water of bath.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

THIS STATEMENT SHOWS HOW IGNORANT YOU TRULY ARE do your research before you flame him for his comments if you look at virtually every religion in the world they all descend from the worship of the sun and the heavens. thats why the catholic cross used to have a circle around the center of the horizontal and vertical intersection which in modern day has been removed also.
and this doesnt come from any zeitgeist movie there is evidence all over the world which goes to show the sun and heavens were worshipped by every culture egyptians named there gods after planets incas worshipped the sun /mayans etc etc the list could go on for some time
im a catholic my self. but if you seriousley believe everything just because you are told it does that make you informed or a sheep? the catholic bible has been rewritten 27 times by man YET YOU STILL BELIEVE IT TO BE THE WORD OF GOD? goverments and political leaders have through the ages twisted the meanings and statments within the texts in order to allow them to alter beliefs and control population for example constantine wanted the bishops and leaders of the catholic church to rewrite the bible in his own words the bishops refused so he began to behead them one by one until they agreed to rewrite it so is this still the word of god ? or the words of a controlling bullying leader who wished to alter peoples perceptions ? do your research over several years for nearly every religion and most of them descend from exactly the same thing

personally i believe
jesus was the son of god but then so are all of you that doesnt make him any different from you however he was more in touch with his higher self and there for realised that all was energy and therefore open to manipulation which allowed him to perform what we would perceive to be miracles
god does exist as an energy being (everything is energy) however probably not in the sense that modern day man believes
peace love and light to you all

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The only way this issue can be solved, at least in the mundane way, is for there to be an official trial (in the US) on the Jesus story's authenticity. In laymen's terms, the jury would be taught about what writings preceded others... Hopefully a judgment of lack of credibility of the Bible would lead to far less, if any, religious influence in government-politics here in the now Crusader-Klingon Empire... And certain nitwits are worried about Michael Phelps taking a bong hit.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ats__fan039

ats__fan039... Good morning Jordan.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Believe, don't believe........its up to you.............

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
How do you know this for sure though?
How can you prove this 100%?
How do you know, you are not being tricked into thinking this?
How do you know, that the Sun manifestations, Pagan planet and Idol worship, weren't the old way?
And the coming of Jesus shows the real, right way?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Originally posted by Lightworth
The only way this issue can be solved, at least in the mundane way, is for there to be an official trial (in the US) on the Jesus story's authenticity.

I am not sure why you say it should be an American court? After all, the American system is one of the most corrupt in the world, so if you are looking for a fair and unbiased judgement I would look elsewhere.

Another problem with a trial is that there is no evidence outside of the Bible that Jesus existed. Since we can't take the Bible as a credible source there is no case, so why waist everyone's time and money.

All you need to do is prove to people that supernatural events are NOT REAL. Oh, but science has done that and it still didn't work. That's because too many people have been brain washed since birth that he is real. They were also told that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy were real. Parents come clean on the other supernatural things, but are still too scared to debunk Jesus. Just shows how deep the indoctrination goes into the human psyche.

It's all because most humans need something to believe in because it gives them hope - hope for them means someone to beg to for better things, or someone to blame for the crap in their life. As long as humans are not prepared to take responsibilities for their own lives, and whilst they do not believe their life to date is a result of the choices they have made, then Jesus and all the other supernatural heroes and villains will dominate their minds.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

There are legitimately unexplained phenomena that today are called, primitively, "supernatural" and "paranormal." I have a substantial history of anomalous experiences that I don't discuss much on the Internet; and not at all on sites like these. Time will tell that everything is science; not "magic."

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Lightworth]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Those who truly wish to know the truth will do the research for themselves and come to their own conclusions. It's too futile to argue about this with anyone, as the subject is simply far too dear to too many people.

After all, why wouldn't you want to know about the most important person who ever lived?

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

the most important person who ever lived

even if there is some real stuff in the bible

this statement of yours is a very narrow minded one conditioned by your social environment out of any knowledge and consciousness of the world and humanity

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If Jesus is the God that you think he is then make him appear before right now....and don't try to give me that interpretation bull****.

1 Kings, in chapter 18....Elijah and Ahab had a contest to see if Baal or Elijahs God was the true God....Baal did nothing therefore he doesn't exist. Ahab lost because Elijahs God actually did something....God was proven physically because it was asked of him and all of Ahabs followers were put to death. And YES I'm speaking literally because to believe in the flood or jesus's resurrection is literal...you can't just believe in one portion of the Bible.

So I say again....pray for Jesus to appear before you and if your God doesn't appear then surely the Bible states that you should be killed

.....good luck

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
even if there is some real stuff in the bible

this statement of yours is a very narrow minded one conditioned by your social environment out of any knowledge and consciousness of the world and humanity

I should say "in the opinion of Christians." Don't make assumptions.

Originally posted by TheAbstract
So I say again....pray for Jesus to appear before you and if your God doesn't appear then surely the Bible states that you should be killed

Be sure to post a Youtube vid of handling snakes and drinking poison, too! (Mark 16:18)

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well now that's a good one to try as well....Good luck with that as well

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

a lot of incorrect assumptions from someone who hides behind the safety of anonymity. . . Might i add that wishing peace and love at the end of your post does not absolve you of your indiscretions.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
thats why the catholic cross used to have a circle around the center of the horizontal and vertical intersection which in modern day has been removed also.

Rubbish.
Some crosses have circles, some don't.
It's just a style difference.

the catholic bible has been rewritten 27 times by man

Pardon?
There are 27 books in the NT - not sure what your point is here.

constantine wanted the bishops and leaders of the catholic church to rewrite the bible in his own words the bishops refused so he began to behead them one by one until they agreed to rewrite it so is this still the word of god ?

Rubbish.
That never happened.

Kapyong

top topics

<<   2 >>

join