It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*** We've all been lied to about Jesus!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Jesus is the personication of the Sun. Too many striking similarites not to be and because people have been enslaved, brainwashed, forced by family tradition to belive that he was a person , all they can come back with to debunk that theory is yet another scripture from 'the bible'..I hold my laughter in when they say " but the book of ___says___"...why are they trying to prove religion with a book written by men/ And I agree; the pyschological foundation underneath the whole religion myth period is CONTROL....conform and don't question.....conform and don't
question...I'm a former U.S. Marine so I know brainwashing when I see it.

People need to quit hating on Zeitgeist.....the movies is just showing them what they are afraid to discover and it hurts......

It is what it is....

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
[Jesus is the personation of the Sun.

people have been enslaved, brainwashed, forced by family tradition to believe that he was a person.]

are you serious!!! Jesus was not the sun. if he was(
) why wouldn't it say it in the Bible!!!

and also are trying to say that Christians are worshiping the sun that not right and doesn't make sense

[edit on 22-3-2009 by PG1946]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by PG1946]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Huh?

Anyway, like I previously stated, why do Christians argue the very bible that is known to be full of lies and symbolism? Whay argue the very book i don't even beleive in?

You cannot deny the similarities of Jesus and many other figures like him in different nations that were personifying the sun..

After all, I bet you go to church on SUN day.....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Butter Cookie
Huh?

Anyway, like I previously stated, why do Christians argue the very bible that is known to be full of lies and symbolism? Whay argue the very book i don't even beleive in?

You cannot deny the similarities of Jesus and many other figures like him in different nations that were personifying the sun..

After all, I bet you go to church on SUN day.....

Excuse me, but not everyone takes the book as literal as most christians or as you do. You plain and simple do not understand the bible, and neither do the majority of Christians.

If you think it's about sun worship, then you plain out do not understand. You are only look at the physical and literal characteristics of the bible, rather than the understanding and knowledge given.

You are no better than the majority of Christians and also focus only on the idol like they do.

Ever watched the movie the matrix? Good movie and one of my favorites.

Well if I say the matrix is real, you can sit here and talk about how stupid I am and how the it's just a fake movie, neo is just some actor and the machines aren't real. You can sit around and take it literally and say such things all day long. But guess what? You simple wouldn't understand the movie.

The matrix is real not because neo is real, not because the machine AI is real and so forth, but it is real in understanding of how our society works. To someone who doesn't understand, or as Jesus would say - someone without "ears to hear", it's all literal. OMG look at the action and so on.

And if someone came along and believe the matrix was literally "real" then they would be just as wrong. Why? Because they still lacked the understanding. They are only able to focus on the literal and lack ears as well.

Same thing with the bible. You have people who take it only literally on both side, and both of you are wrong. Both of you lack understanding and ears to what is being said. Like in the movie white men can't jump. You can listen to Jimi, but can you hear Jimi or even know what the difference is?

People who argue over the bible on the literal are no different than 1 side who wants to argue that the matrix is literally real and those who want to argue it is literally not real.

You may listen to the words of Jesus, but you can not hear him.

Is Jesus literally real? Doesn't matter. What he says is true, the understanding and wisdom he gives is more valuable than any material wealth on this earth, and the father is real. If he was actually real or not is beside the point, either way it is a story to us.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ok...Ok....

Once again, when you attend church and praise the son of God, NOT GOD, but the s-o-n, you are merely following in the ancient tradition of sun-worship....yes apart of a sun-cult....but that's not a bad or ugly thing...especially if makes you feel and act peaceful and holy for about 6 hrs each Sunday (just to return to your hethen ways Mon-Sat night)...we are just exposing that the bible was not meaning a real human s-o-n but the s-u-n. now granted that kind of truth stings, stings real bad...its like finding out that your boyfriend of 20 yrs plus was found to be cheating on you the ENTIRE time...it feels like rejection and betrayl ...but don't hate the messanger

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wasn't the original symbol of christianity a fish?, the cross is a sun symbol. As is the halo in christian iconography. Their roots go back to 325 AD and the council of Nicea, where the then emperor Constantine insisted on certain changes to christian dogma in the interests of peace in the empire. The concept of the holy trinity and the immaculate conception became dogma. Jesus was promoted from prophet to deity. The sabbath was changed to SUNday. The four gospels were decided on, all others being rendered heresy. Other influences from Mithraism and Zaroastrianism were also incorporated like rising after three days. Connstantine himself was a sun-worshipper, a sol invictian, so it is resonable to assume that it rubbed off on the religion he created.
However there is evidence that Jesus existed, in writings that have been dated to within his living memory i.e. 70AD at least within a generation or two of his death. The dead sea scrolls for instance.
Also, it's quite easy to time a birth for the winter solstice, simply concieve at the spring equinox-ish, which is a good enough excuse for me

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by feoil
Wasn't the original symbol of christianity a fish?, the cross is a sun symbol. As is the halo in christian iconography. Their roots go back to 325 AD and the council of Nicea, where the then emperor Constantine insisted on certain changes to christian dogma in the interests of peace in the empire. The concept of the holy trinity and the immaculate conception became dogma. Jesus was promoted from prophet to deity. The sabbath was changed to SUNday. The four gospels were decided on, all others being rendered heresy. Other influences from Mithraism and Zaroastrianism were also incorporated like rising after three days. Connstantine himself was a sun-worshipper, a sol invictian, so it is resonable to assume that it rubbed off on the religion he created.
However there is evidence that Jesus existed, in writings that have been dated to within his living memory i.e. 70AD at least within a generation or two of his death. The dead sea scrolls for instance.
Also, it's quite easy to time a birth for the winter solstice, simply concieve at the spring equinox-ish, which is a good enough excuse for me

People were crucified on crosses, this is history. Jesus was crucified on a cross, hence the "Cross" symbol.

The four gospels contain the story of his rising after 3 days, this has nothing to do with Zoroaster. Where did you get that information? Are you saying Constantine had the gospels altered? I'd like to see the proof of that.

Who said Jesus was born on or near the winter solstice? My Bible say's nothing of the sort.

deny ignorance, don't post it.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join