It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You say you want a revolution…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
A thought happened to cross my mind. What if that is exactly what is wanted? Obviously the federal government is writing checks that it can never pay. The bailouts (or stimulus if you prefer) is well into the trillions. You can almost smell the heat coming off the printing presses. You can definitely see the steam coming out of people’s ears.

But what better way to get out of having to cover the debt than to push the people beyond the breaking point until they revolt? Should the current government lose a war against the people, and there is little doubt that the numbers are in our favor, what becomes of this debt. We would not have to inherit it as we did not cause it. The rest of the world would have just witnessed something they thought truly to be impossible, the utter defeat of the most powerful military in the world. An invasion on any grounds would look to be a foolish venture.

Poof, debt would be gone and America would not be exactly the same due to internal post-war restructuring. Hundreds of thousands would die, of course, so it looked good to the outside observer. But the federal government would eventually have no choice but complete surrender. Corruption would allow for the same old players to eventually come back to their old seats of power in time. Only now they would have a clean slate, debt-wise.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well stars and flags are nice folks, but I would kind of like to hear what people have to say. Even if it is "Hey man, nice late night thought...you should go get some sleep"

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well, I think revolution is exactly what they want. Only the position the oppressors will take is not one of victory but the one of defeat.

The reason for this is that they would let the current government get over thrown and let the political system fail.

Then after a few months or a year or so new people would try to come to power promising unity, better life, etc.

They would then set up a new tyrannical government. Kind of what happen to Russia during the communist revolution.

Marx even stated that the only way to implement communism is a communist revolution.

So in reality that is what is going on now. TPTB are intentionally collapsing the economy and social order in order to set up a One World Government.

They really want America because we have so much land mass and so many resources we can be self sufficient on our own, so America has to be apart of the fold.

So what they want to do is split America down into separate countries so they can bring us into the fold.

Unfortunately if revolution/civil war was to happen that is what would happen. A new government would take power that was worse than the last one and America would break apart.

That is just what I think though.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Revolution or no revolution, do as govts do.

Everybody go get a printer and print money like there's no tomorrow.

Yay, let the money party begin!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Tabula Rasa....Clean Slate.

I think that is one possible path.

I think another is them following the dictates of 'carrying capacity'
as written by one of their Club of Rome eclectics.

Pelosi flew to italy to meet an group in italy right after the lastest
boiler room bill was ram rodded through.

Some among them think we need to drop the Earth's population down
and subscribe to over population paradigm.

They say we do not have enough resources.

Yet we have accidently discovered how to make elements as a
byproduct of nuclear fusion and it has been confirmed
around the world.

We are on the verge of a new Era of mankind and they are
instead wanting to banish 6.2 billion of us to oblivion.

The same mindsets that gave birth to Auschwitz now will give
birth to their Orwellian New World Order.

The RFID tracking chip in the passports that have been War-cloned
by a drive by hacker will be moving from the passports into
other things like our tires to check tire pressure, and other
things so that while it may not be implanted in us we will be
tracked none the less.

The fate of the world stands on the edge of a knife and if we stray but
a little the world will fall into shadow just like was said in Lord of the Rings.

It amazes me that Tolkien wrote of the darkness in the east and
referred to Germany, and here we are now with the darkness in
the west in our own lands.

Even JFK and Eisenhower in one of their most famous speeches each
resepctively spoke to the ppl working in the shadows doing things
that were harmful to the US and to Liberty.

You can watch both of their speeches on Youtube and feel a chill
run down your spine as you realize they were prophets.

The NAU and Amero is coming.

Representative Jack Brooks before a senate committee asks about
plans for the continuity of government before a senate hearing and
is asked on national TV to stop talking about it, and he is told it can
be discussed in an executive session.

Before he would be quieted he said he is deeply concerned about
the part where the constitution would be suspended, and well he
should be as well we should be too.

So even with all this wide out in the open, the vast majority of
Americans who can watch these prior events choose to ignore
them and let those in charge continue with what has been planned
for decades and paid for by the blood, sweat, and tears of the toil
of Americans for years.

WE PAID FOR WHAT IS COMING.

That is the most bitter part of it to me.

You can sheer a sheep many times, but you can only skin it once,
and I believe I feel the blade biting a bit deeper than in the past.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What deeply concerns me about the bold-faced, broad daylight robbery with the Bailout and Stimulus deals is the Amendment proposal in this thread

Few people have seen it, even less have responded to it. But I can see it as a way of warming up the getaway car. I feel it is a means of escape for the reaction that is being enticed and incited from the People.

Just this morning I heard a caller to a talk show say we need to arm up and capture our local Senator and Representative and deliver them to the County Sheriff on the charge of treason. Even the talk show host is saying that an armed insurrection seems to be inevitable as it is clearly class warfare being perpetrated by the government against the people and a money grab.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It won't be a revolution, it will be a hostile take over.

The government has purchased this corporation we call a country, and they did it with our tax money. We the people own this country and have a controlling interest in its management. It is not in so far as taking up arms, but to walk in to the private offices of government officials and explain to them that they are fired.
If I was a congressman sitting in my office and I saw a group of people enter my office and tell me im fired, I would leave. This type of event nation wide would effectively replace the government in a single day with out blood shed.

I don't advocate such an action, because I think if it got to that point cooler heads would prevail and simply vote them out of power in the next election. If a revolt is to happen though I think it will start with a tax revolt, and civil disobedience.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My theory is that the New World Order wants us to rise up and fight a bloody war with the government powers, so that a great deal of us can then be killed off, particularly the dissidents and revolutionaries that are all over. This is what they want, and we as a people must keep from doing this. The States can assert Sovereignty, and secede from the CORPORATION UNITED STATES, using the Constitution and Law of the Land. A war is not necessary, and will produce nothing but a lot of dead bodies.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

"They" may want a revolution, however, there are too many sheeple that refuse to stop drinking the Kool-aide. Any "revolution" started presently would fail miserably due to lack of support.

Many feel that the system "works", after all, do we not stand proudly and proclaim the the Constitution is the best thing since mom's apple pie?

The ballot box is the best weapon we can use. The mid-term elections in 2010 will be our next opportunity to make things right. For instance, much of the spendulus bill will not be in effect for a couple years, at least from what I have assertained, so we have time to mobilize the forces to defeat this evil that has us in its grasp. Should we fail at this coming attempt, then, may be the time for taking up arms.

If the populace is not united in the effort, a revolution is doomed to failure.
No ifs, ands, nor, buts, about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

even a failed revolution would help to wake up the sheep, and i feel that alot of the sheep who drink the kool-aid will rise up if there neighbors do so, some people wont act unless others do so, its the herd mentality.

the gov wont be able to cover up a mass revolt even if its put down but they will tighten the grip they have which will push the people even harder
it will bethe domino effect, all we need is to nudge the first piece.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think that on the whole people are somewhere between apathetic/mentally defeated and waiting for something to happen.

Lessons of history show that with the right message and charisma just about anything can happen. And that what makes a person a celebrity is not so much the skills but the number of people claiming that they are. Peer pressure is amazing in the regard.

However the question of putting your money where you mouth is and your own butt on the line is another matter entirely. It takes being current uncomfortable with your situation and the thought that it can be changed by taking a risk.

In the case of revolution, it could be as simple as people cracking under the constant pressure of fear of the situation becoming worse and the belief that fighting can solve it in their favor.

Ultimately people are smart on an individual level but as a group they can be animals. This is a well known and understood fact of life in describing humanity.

So the question remains as to if the government would gamble a "loss of control" in order to release them from debts knowing full well that control can be regained in time when the people settle down and return to being relaxed in their vigilance?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It's about time somebody besides myself is starting to look at the bigger picture here.

This is all Reverse Pshycology of the worst kind.

How many times have they mentioned the word REVOLUTION on Fox News? Several times.

It's really sad to think about how bad they are programming us... And make no mistake, we are being programmed like computers to carry out there agenda.

If there is a Revolution... think of it as a False Flag Revolution...

I made a thread about this kind of Pshycological Warfare earlier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Reverse Pshycology... Defeating the "fake" NWO to bring about the "real" NWO.

It's called checkmate... and the only thing you have left is your soul... don't let them get your soul, because that's all that's left to conquer... The souls of humanity.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

top topics

join