It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Pulsating Orb video in my house

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Typical response to something they can't explain or disprove or replicate...."HOAX" ..

Huh? What are you talking about? Anyone with a shiny object can replicate it. As was stated....again.....and again....and again....in this topic. You seem to not be able to understand the jist of why there are doubters in here. It is because it can be replicated.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by NordicMan]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There are two things here that bother me, none of them have anything to do with the pics, video, whatever, here they are:

1- You seem to have way to much interest in making people subscribe to your channel, as can be seen by your info box in youtube, and several comments made by yourself where you ask people to subscribe.

From your channel:

please subscribe as i have hours more of this type of stuff..tell your friends and family!!!!!!

From ATS:

below is the link to the newest video!! please check it out, subscribe and spread the message!

NEW VIDEO UP!!!! SUBSCRIBE!!!

2- These are the tags you have placed on one of your videos:

ghost spirits angels paranormal state God Jesus UFO aliens eceti hunters ryan buell george bush barack obama life funny britney spears

So, what britney and bush, Jesus and aliens, obama and the rest have to do with orbs and serious paranormal research?

So, what's that about? there are several ways to gather attention when you have something to say, none of them involving Britney or Obama, Bush or whatever, adding this only makes it look like what other have already said, you just want subscribers to your channel and this is a hoax.

Whether it is a hoax or not, i don't know, but the way you are handling this makes it look like it is, and for most people, once they have made their mind, there's no turning back.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This one doesn't look "orb like" in any way:

The one titled: MOVING ORBS CAUGHT ON TAPE!!

Seriously man..

"A lot more to come soon.." ? How do you know there will be more? Do you already have lots of video, and if so, why don't just upload them all at once and avoid the "soon there will be more, keep coming back and increasing my channel views" stuff?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Seriously man..

"A lot more to come soon.." ? How do you know there will be more? Do you already have lots of video, and if so, why don't just upload them all at once and avoid the "soon there will be more, keep coming back and increasing my channel views" stuff?

hey my friend - i only add those names so when searched on youtube, my video may come up. this could show people that we have spiritual protection, and there is life after death..i want people to subscribe so they see what im coming with each time i upload a video. i just shot a video tonight for you sceptics. its being processed right now and it will prove im not faking anything. im in front of the camera, show the whole area of where im taping, and there is lots of moving, and pulsating orbs...face it, there are things out there bgger than you and i and what do i benefit from faking videos of orbs? just watch my newest video and tell me what you think...have a good night and thanks for the comment

www.youtube.com... (still may be processing)

and yes i do have more footage, i just got the software to transfer my hi8 tapes to youtube....i want to show people this stuff is real! thats it.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by Kaifan

Seriously man..

hey my friend - i only add those names so when searched on youtube, my video may come up. this could show people that we have spiritual protection, and there is life after death..i want people to subscribe so they see what im coming with each time i upload a video. i just shot a video tonight for you sceptics. its being processed right now and it will prove im not faking anything. im in front of the camera, show the whole area of where im taping, and there is lots of moving, and pulsating orbs...face it, there are things out there bgger than you and i and what do i benefit from faking videos of orbs? just watch my newest video and tell me what you think...have a good night and thanks for the comment

www.youtube.com... (still may be processing)

and yes i do have more footage, i just got the software to transfer my hi8 tapes to youtube....i want to show people this stuff is real! thats it.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

I am not skeptic, i believe because my entire life i have 'seen' and been there, and no, this is not a way of communication as someone else said, i have seen more than that, in ways that a lot of people would not want to even know about it, less be there.

Energy can be very unstable, causing things like this, cracks on wood, noises on the walls, flashes, etc, just ask any researcher that has had first hand experience, from entities 'attaching to your body' talking to you on your sleep, oppressing your chest, taking your energy, tons of stuff, more heavy and real than orbs and lights.

But, there is always common sense and we don't have to believe something just because someone else says so, so we all can make a choice whether to believe or not, based on what we see as evidence, and this is what i am getting at, the evidence here, your videos, will be taken for fakes, because of the way you are promoting them, and people will jump to the hoax label just because of that.

In this time and age, after all the scams we see and get daily, that's to be expected, that people react like that at the first sight of certain words or publicity techniques already used a thousand times for wrong purposes should not be of any surprise.

Anyway, wish you good luck!

Kai

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

this could show people that we have spiritual protection, and there is life after death..

How does this translate from a shining light on the wall?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

thanks and welcome to ATS !

Shoot, when she and her ex were together, that was 30 years ago!

If you want some really big chills down your spine..

checkout what's going on in my world!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
From what I could tell, that one orb that moves a long the wall is not actually on the wall, but in front of it. How can you do that with a flashlight?

I think these orbs are real.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

No. I'm pretty sure it's against the wall the entire time.
I'd like the OP to step into the frame when the light is going on. All of the views are from the camera's angle with him behind it. This is very suspicious. I'd also suggest an aerial view of the surrounding area, in a room where there is nothing anyone could hide behind. This would indicate that there are not multiple people in on this.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NordicMan
reply to post by virraszto

No. I'm pretty sure it's against the wall the entire time.
I'd like the OP to step into the frame when the light is going on. All of the views are from the camera's angle with him behind it. This is very suspicious. I'd also suggest an aerial view of the surrounding area, in a room where there is nothing anyone could hide behind. This would indicate that there are not multiple people in on this.

what did you think of the video i did for the sceptics? im in front of the camera????? you want me to move all of my furniture out and sit there? lol believe it or not. you still havent answered my question, what would i gain by faking orb videos? btw - just for you i took out all the "britney spears, george bush" tags - lets see you recreate what i have!! if you can do it, do it.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
From what I could tell, that one orb that moves a long the wall is not actually on the wall, but in front of it. How can you do that with a flashlight?

I think these orbs are real.

yes, i promise you they are. in the newest video im in front of the camera...if that helps prove anything to the sceptics. and actually with the "huge pulsating orb" video, when the orb gets to the right of the screen, its by my fridge, so if it was against the wall, you would see it hit the side of the fridge, come up on it, and go around..clearly doesnt.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

wow it seems like you have some weird stuff going on....i def. dont disbelieve you because i have had a lot of odd happenings as well. and i know what its like to go through..do you have a vid. camera you can set up???

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

That second clip you posted was pretty darn neat.
The only way I can describe it as, is like a discoball effect. However, if you did possess one, the only way it'd work is if you had a spot light on it, which there clearly isn't.
Well, well, well, much better footage

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

thanks emmy - i hope you see the 3rd piece of footage for the sceptics where im in front of the camera as well and the orbs are going crazy...about 3:24 watch by my left arm and you will see an orb just shoot right out, between me and the couch. this is all real once again. no faking here whatsoever. i dont own a disco ball so its definately some form of spiritual energy imo

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

wow it seems like you have some weird stuff going on....i def. dont disbelieve you because i have had a lot of odd happenings as well. and i know what its like to go through..do you have a vid. camera you can set up???

At this point, I'm seriously thinking about setting up 3 camera's in each room with audio; however, that will take a chunk of change.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
oh yeah it will, but it is definately worth it. i got my nightshot camera for a 114 bucks including shipping and handling. even if you set up any kind of audio , and just one camera, with the activity you have, you will definately pick something up.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

reply to post by emmy

i dont own a disco ball so its definately some form of spiritual energy imo

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

If you did I'd be gatecrashing yours for a party, haha!
That was the video I was referring to, must be the third one, my mistake! (Thought it was only 2 videos you posted, oops!) The skeptics one was the one I was referring to!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Wow - with a capitol WoW!!

Awesome stuff there man. Ive come across Orbs a few times myself but never as much as this. This is simply awesome to say the least.

Im very much in belief in what your presenting here my friend

Here's something worth sharing with you. It was a thread i had started a few weeks back, check it out if you have the time ->

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Keep up the good work

IP

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider
Wow - with a capitol WoW!!

Awesome stuff there man. Ive come across Orbs a few times myself but never as much as this. This is simply awesome to say the least.

Im very much in belief in what your presenting here my friend

Here's something worth sharing with you. It was a thread i had started a few weeks back, check it out if you have the time ->

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Keep up the good work

IP

hey thanks for stopping by ip - i assure you my vids and pics are all real - i've spent plenty of time trying to call them in and get them around me, only benevolent. i posted on your thread a good book to read, definately check that out. i'll have more videos up this week. i cant wait to hear wait Project Camelot says about your pics.
- they are definately ultradimensional beings of some sort, could be spirits, all the way to ET's of some sort for all we know. thanks again for stopping by.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05hey thanks for stopping by ip - i assure you my vids and pics are all real - i've spent plenty of time trying to call them in and get them around me, only benevolent. i posted on your thread a good book to read, definately check that out. i'll have more videos up this week. i cant wait to hear wait Project Camelot says about your pics.
- they are definately ultradimensional beings of some sort, could be spirits, all the way to ET's of some sort for all we know. thanks again for stopping by.

Hey there, no probs man. Thanks for checking out my thread.

I must make it clear here, they are not my pics lol...jees i wish they were. They were taken by Christian [ CK ] who was there at the time of the Camelot interview so this guy gets all the credit here

Yea, im of to the library now to get that book you suggest i read. Looking forward to reading it!

Many thanks for the input, much appreciated indeed.

IP

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join