It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Pulsating Orb video in my house

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I had been taking pics of the orbs in my house - link -

s291.photobucket.com...

and now i just got a sony nightshot cam and have been capturing crazy orbs all over. i posted my first video of this awesome pulsating orb, but it was almost like it had wings, and no bugs, no open windows, it was 20 degrees outside that night and i have plenty more footage to post soon. check out the video. i explain in the description of the video on what the situation was.

www.youtube.com...

thanks everybody for viewing the thread and checkin out my links!

Bless you all!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You have to be joking right?
What are you trying to sell with this fake piece of junk?
Its clearly someone flashing a light!
Why do you make these?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Someone with the name ziggyproductions makes me skeptical right away...

And the orb video on youtube looks like a flashlight...and your pictures are extremely random, almost staged...

BTW - we already have a ziggy...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

i used to be a music producer, making hip hop beats, that was my goal. i moved into this house and took pics to show my family of where i was staying and these orbs started showing up, then i really got interested, started reading books, trying to call the benevolent orbs in and no - there were no flashlights involved. you will just have to take my word. i respect your opinions. and im not here for tom foolery. there will be plenty more videos posted and i hope you watch and see that these are not flashlights. thanks for the comments and i wish you all the best! god bless

and with the photos -some of them were set on a timer to take 1 picture every 10 seconds to try and get the best pics of orbs i could get. im here for the truth and have no intentions of fooling anyone or lying to anyone on the ats forums. i promise on everything that this is real!!!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but i just have to say that i am very skeptical of any and all ORB pictures. It's frankly so easy to capture orbs in a picture, it is almost ridiculous. Just google it for reference if need be, no offense brotha!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
I'm sorry, but i just have to say that i am very skeptical of any and all ORB pictures. It's frankly so easy to capture orbs in a picture, it is almost ridiculous. Just google it for reference if need be, no offense brotha!

thats why i started video taping them. im just trying to get the truth out there that this stuff exists. thanks for the comment my friend, wish ya the best.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by mpriebe81

thats why i started video taping them. im just trying to get the truth out there that this stuff exists. thanks for the comment my friend, wish ya the best.

hey right back atcha!!! Keep video'ing, and we will keep watching. If anything truly anomalous pops up i will be all over it like white on rice

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

im here for the truth and have no intentions of fooling anyone or lying to anyone on the ats forums.

Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt...

Time will tell...and look forward to you future posts...I think.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
you will soon see - im going to go thru a lot of my footage today and put the best up, some with me behind the camera and some with me in front. a montage of sorts
thanks everyone for viewing!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

As a former paranormal investigator who did a 3 year long study on orbs specifically, I've captured hours and hours of what I call "blinkies" and what you call a pulsating orb. They are very cool and most definitely spiritual energy. The pulsations are their way of communicating via thought, which is what spirits, angels and demons do. Don't let the naysayers get you down - Keep recording, capturing, studying and good luck!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

As a former paranormal investigator who did a 3 year long study on orbs specifically, I've captured hours and hours of what I call "blinkies" and what you call a pulsating orb. They are very cool and most definitely spiritual energy. The pulsations are their way of communicating via thought, which is what spirits, angels and demons do. Don't let the naysayers get you down - Keep recording, capturing, studying and good luck!

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

Thank you so much! i just uploaded another video, a little montage of three sperate videos - just to show everyone what is going on here. It all seems to be benevolent - no bad things at all - my life has seem to have gotten better since these spirits/angels have started to appear. below is the link to the newest video!! please check it out, subscribe and spread the message! much love to you all!!!!

www.youtube.com...
(video still may be getting processed)

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I had been taking pics of the orbs in my house - link -

s291.photobucket.com...

and now i just got a sony nightshot cam and have been capturing crazy orbs all over. i posted my first video of this awesome pulsating orb, but it was almost like it had wings, and no bugs, no open windows, it was 20 degrees outside that night and i have plenty more footage to post soon. check out the video. i explain in the description of the video on what the situation was.

www.youtube.com...

thanks everybody for viewing the thread and checkin out my links!

Bless you all!!!!

NEW VIDEO UP!!!! SUBSCRIBE!!!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That latest video is absolute proof!!!

That you are the worst hoaxer ever. Clearly a torch held by yourself, lazily flashed across the wall. So no, I wont SUBSCRIBE!!! no matter how much you shout.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, I think it's pretty neat

And if you notice, it doesn't move in a direct line of 'flight', it sort of jumps down, like it doesn't quite make a smooth line of flight - or is it just my eyes (been watching it over and over and sometimes i can make out that it sort of curves upwards on a gradual gradient, and others it looks like a record skipping and starting in a new position?)

I don't explain things too well, haha

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steel77

That latest video is absolute proof!!!

That you are the worst hoaxer ever. Clearly a torch held by yourself, lazily flashed across the wall. So no, I wont SUBSCRIBE!!! no matter how much you shout.

you can believe what you want. but i dont see what i could gain by faking videos like this. i only want people to subscribe so they can see what more is coming. no lights are against the wall. i have been documenting this for a while now and finally have the ability to transfer the tapes from hi8 to my computer. thanks for your comment but this is real stuff my friend. as you see in the other video the camera is completely stationary. this is some kind of phenomenon i cant explain but i feel i should put it out there. thanks for your comment and have a good night. happy valentines day!

by the way, look at about :13 seconds and you see the orb goes behind the tv. ill

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmy
Well, I think it's pretty neat

And if you notice, it doesn't move in a direct line of 'flight', it sort of jumps down, like it doesn't quite make a smooth line of flight - or is it just my eyes (been watching it over and over and sometimes i can make out that it sort of curves upwards on a gradual gradient, and others it looks like a record skipping and starting in a new position?)

I don't explain things too well, haha

i'll explain, i was sitting in my computer chair, and panned over towards my couch, saw that bright orb and went back over to see it and it was doing flips and twirling and all kinds of things. i dont expect everyone to believe me, but THIS IS REAL! lol i will have so much more coming. thank you for your reply! the skipping may be due to the transfer - youtube also brings the quality down so much.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's obvious that it's a reflection. It's against the wall and not mid-borne in space. Notice how it doesn't go through the TV but happens to go right against it? A reflective light source does this.

Ahhhhh, the effects of weed, a shiny object, and a self promoter that wants us to subscribe.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by NordicMan]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NordicMan
It's obvious that it's a reflection. It's against the wall and not mid-borne in space. Notice how it doesn't go through the TV but happens to go right against it? A reflective light source does this.

Ahhhhh, the effects of weed, a shiny object, and a self promoter that wants us to subscribe.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by NordicMan]

thanks for the comment. i know there is nothing i can do to ever prove it to you. and if i dont promote my videos who will? and sorry, no weed involved. just trying to prove the existance of this as i know its a touchy subject for some. im only here to put the truth of what i capture out there. What would i gain by faking orb videos? have a good night my friend.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

S&F~! I show my wife and here's her quote..

ME: "watch this and tell me what you think..."
My Wife: "Oh yea, those used to follow me on my early morning walks with Bob, (ex-hubby)
ME:"your kidding me!"
WIFE: "Nope, dozens sometimes, I just always thought they were Angels"...
ME: *went speechless*..

Yep... IMO.. based on her input..

THEY ARE REAL..

Keep up the good work! And don't let those non-believers sway you away, they're just afraid that there's really something bigger than themselves
Typical response to something they can't explain or disprove or replicate...."HOAX" ..

HA ~! Wait till they see a broken leg being completely healed with x-rays to prove it with date stamps or when the Lord calls their name.. LOL. DOH!! I'll be praying for them..

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

THANK YOU! I'm glad i have some believers here! it is a little diseartening that i do all this work to catch things like this and get accused of using flashlights and what not...this is not faked, staged, nothing, im here for the truth. thanks for your reply and tell your wife i said thank you! and with the broken leg stuff you're talking about, i def want to know more!! thanks again my friend and happy valentines to you and your wife!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join