It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this image tell you something ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's the UNIQUE perfect Golden Triangle. Root of the sacred geometry.

[img=http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4411/perfectionxt1.th.jpg]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by orkson]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
No. I doesn't tell me anything. What am I supposed to be seeing? I don't know what makes it perfect.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
(duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh magical make post longer sentence duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh) My post: "Cue Zelda Music"

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Nope, it doesn't tell me anything.
What does it tell you?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
it's....equilateral? lol, doesn't tell me a thing really, although i've always found triangles interesting.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If you stare at the center, the three circles will begin to dissapear.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Aside from its describing elements of energy flow, reality construction and sacred geometry, it also tells me that there are likely some points for which the "labels" have been removed. "G" is missing, and then after "N" it skips to "S," with "S being the last of the labels...

Unsure whether the labels are as they are for any reason...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That looks like something we used to make in High School drafting class. Thanks for posting. Is there a hidden meaning to it? Do you construct it in alphabetical order? When I designed formwork for cast in place concrete construction, triangles were very friendly to the workflow.

[edit on 2-13-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Circles and straight lines don't belong to the same science.
There is no such thing as triangulation or squaring the circle.
This is all construction and relativity.
Natural numbers and Pi are incompatible.

Ideology, nothing else.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I thought Geometry was about circles as well as lines and planes. Did something happen to Geometry since I went to High School in the 70's?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It is true they belong to the same geometry, but circles and squares are not compatible. You can interpolate them, but it's nothing but mandala. Reading meaning into that is ideology. Adoring it is idolatry. Nothing to do with science.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It tells me not to smoke pot when looking at geometry. I might post on ATS!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok I think I get it.
Its the all seeing eye right?
Pyramid with the eye?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Are you trolling OP? not to sound accusatory, what I mean is are you asking a question you want answered, or are you asking a question to see if anyone knows the answer?

Two different things. Does it mean something to you? Care to elaborate?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You can achieve electric arcing inside a vortex which to varying degrees happen to be circles. Vector based geometry is how we experience reality as the structure of energy to mass formed by the presence of torque.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Americanist]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
yes, that drawing is really the whole sum of all symbols everywhere. It will mean different things to different people. All the shapes make up lots of common symbols. Other then that its just a bunch of lines and circles. But they do mean something to some people.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I don't see anything related to science and technology. But I do see my initials of my ex-boy friend and mine in there somewhere as well as the spelling of my 'real' first name. Maybe a bit of color might help make this image prettier. But who cares, right?

Okay, it tells me 'perfection' - 12 squares, 6 circles, 1 triangle.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by orkson

Sorry Orkson, I am listening but I just don't hear it speaking, what is it supposed to be saying to me?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by orkson

Ok.. I'm going to guess... I'm hoping you know if I'm right....

I think if the angles LCD and NDC are approx 39degrees then this could represent the findings within the Pyramids. This would indicate that the lines LC and ND are the shafts that were aligned with the stars.

In the book "The Orion Mystery" Bauval and Gilbert, they state that the chamber shafts for the King and Queen in the Giza pyramids was aligned close to 39deg. This would apparently perfectly align three shafts to stars and the epoch of circa 2450BC.

**ADDED** The Kings chamber shaft was averaged at 44.5degrees and the Queens Chamber shaft was averaged at 31degrees. The book is from '94 and these measurements may have been updated since..

I think that's what we have there... and to throw one more thing in... the masons know about this...

Rgds

[edit on 14-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

[edit on 14-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i once made a similar diagram.

mine is intended to illustrate the exact way that the first two dimensional points (on the top and bottom) generate a gravitational lens, which manifests the 3rd dimension.

what does yours mean?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join