It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the indigo children.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I would be very happy to not ever see another "indigo child" post again! theresult, I totally agree with you. Funny how indigos turn tail & bail out of threads when people start asking for specifics! The "it's too complicated to explain here" line is just a HUGE red flag in any context (here on ATS) that the person has no clue! Sorry, but I need hard data-- not religious, new-age nonsense.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Seeing as you're from Boston, do you pronounce "hard" as "hahd"?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Technically those clips weren't "from" fantastic planet. They were certainly inspired by the movie but those specific scenes never happen in the movie.

Neat video

also if it give you guys any insight Pusifer's lead singer is Maynard from Tool...which should explain some things.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
Man, I suffered 4 minutes of having to listen to that Puscifer song.

I didn't turn it off past mid way point because I was nauseated, I was just getting bored to death.

seeing as you're from NZ, do you pronounce "fish" as "fush" and "milk" as "mulk"?

uh spult muh mulk on muh fush muuuh uuuuh

-

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Technically those clips weren't "from" fantastic planet. They were certainly inspired by the movie but those specific scenes never happen in the movie.

from the video's (more info) youtube page section...

"Indigo Children - Puscifer. Part 2 to my series of Puscifer song interpretations. this is Puscifer's Indigo Children set to Fantastic Planet Movie 1973"

technically yes it was.. i've owned the movie since i bought it in 88 on VHS when i was in school for animation.

-

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

I didn't turn it off past mid way point because I was nauseated, I was just getting bored to death.

seeing as you're from NZ, do you pronounce "fish" as "fush" and "milk" as "mulk"?

-

Are you from Boston? If not gtfo.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Ya Maynard always likes to throw in random esoteric/occult/conspiracy stuff into his music, in fact he uses a clip of a caller from coast to coast talking about area 51 in a Tool song, The drummer, Danny Carey, uses sacred geometry as a basis for his drumming patterns. The song Rosetta Stoned reads a lot like an alien abduction as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I'm surprised you felt this way. It gave me a deep stirring feeling for sure, one that I enjoyed, almost empowered. I dunno though, I rather like weird/trippy things of this nature.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winsor
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Ya Maynard always likes to throw in random esoteric/occult/conspiracy stuff into his music, in fact he uses a clip of a caller from coast to coast talking about area 51 in a Tool song, The drummer, Danny Carey, uses sacred geometry as a basis for his drumming patterns. The song Rosetta Stoned reads a lot like an alien abduction as well.

That's because it is about an alien abduction.

When 10,000 Days first came out, on the site they had a blog which was meant to reveal a disturbing secret about the song.

ROSETA STONED = A OR ET TESTS ON D

"D" being their mate Dan or something. It was about his abduction experience.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

Cool though D was probably '___', If you research '___' you will run across a book called '___' The Spirit Molecule, The artist who does the art for it (along with my avatar) also does the artwork for Tool. Maynard has admitted to trying '___' as well, '___' is known to induce abduction like experiences. Thanks for that bit of info!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

-

Are you from Boston? If not gtfo.

yeh. Allston Rock City buddy.

Maynard who wrote the lyrics to this song we're talking about spend abit of time living here too.

-

[edit on 14-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Oh in that case, stay the ef in.

I'll say "fush" as long as you say "hahd", deal?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Crap, double post.

One line dodge.

Crap.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Angry Potato]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think the term indigo child is laughable.
In my reality there are dumb kids and there are smart kids.
Thats it case closed.
There is no reason to say a child is an indigo child.
Its just another label and just a copout.
One third are average,one third are smart and one third are dumb.Thats life.
I have yet to meet a kid who has esp or can talk telepathically.
No such thing as indigo children.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Winsor

That's a good theory and all, but Tool said it was Dan.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Right...

Am on the fence here...p

Part of me says...nah, don't buy this....new age claptrap....all of those negative things

The other part says "hmmm, maybe"

Am 36...have been told I am an indigo by a few people (am a bit out there...have had a few psychic people walk up to me randomly in various countries and tell me I am surrounded by guides, etc freaked me out!!!) ...am I not too old at 36 to be an indigo?!!!!

Then interesting bit that I have never heard before is the bit about the "blue" highers selves...

Last few times I have meditated I have looked down on my body and it's been made of blue sparkles (way cool)...

So...this has piqued my curiosity....

Need to think more and read more...anyone else confused by all of this?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Everyone one of those descriptions fit me well, even old enough to be one. Do i feel like a "indigo" no i don't, i don't see auras, i don't hear voices, dead people don't talk me. There is nothing different between me and the average joe blow. the whole thing is a scam to make money is my opinion on it all.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

Yep!

Its insane how i ask for basic things.. like dna report or you know something that you can say ohh ok now thats interesting.. but when they talk in that gibberish double speak makes me want to puke..

It makes them look even less smart "aware" than they claim to be.. kinda pathetic.. im sure there is some nutty kid with some more awareness of something.. but to claim to be one sounds more like a fasion statement.. and a very badley dressed one at that

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

totaly agree back with you.. i mean why is it so complex? oh i forgot they are talking so much rubbish its more complex to lie than it is to be honest...

Never tell a lie then you wont have to remember what lie you told

"complex"

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Furthermore, the Indigos are here by design and intention; their coming is not the result of some accidental or haphazard quirk of undirected evolution. They are here because they were asked to come and they have come to fulfill their part within a much greater evolutionary mission.

Yes, this is true. But some people interpret this to mean that us indogoes believe that we are more important than other people, which is not the case at all, we are here to share a message with the other people on the planet, and our evolution is that message. Other indogoes may go to other planets in other universes, but the purpose is always the same. Not only do we come here to share a message, but we are the message. (as far as the vidoe goes, it is stark and dark, and contrary to representing us accurately at all.) I get what the video is trying to say, you know the progrssive state of one evolution to another by the form of councious thought; but that's about the only acurate thing, and EVEN THAT is relative to to interpretation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join