It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the indigo children.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

This is not for the indigo children. its some brainwashing bull#. Indigos will know to turn this off.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One question: For all you "indigos" feeling all queasy from some sythn noises, do you also have trouble listening to the synth in Van Halen's "Jump"?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I find this HILARIOUS...why??
ppl getting so worked up about it, if ppl want to believe in indigo children. whats the problem?? why is everyone so against it all? I would never attack anyone for their beliefs. but i'd better not say things like that, It might seem like im 'lording' it over ppl- lol
Is it so hard to believe that the human race is evolving? surely we should be embracing that idea!
and yet it is still seen as normal to believe in a man in the sky that controls everything, and if you don't obey him u will be sent to HELL. yeh coz thats so much more plausable! yet our civilisations believe system is built around that!
when indigos become aware they learn humility and leave their egos behind, so the ego arguement is ridiculous. It sounds more like it is other peoples ego's been bruised by the suggestion that someone may have more activated DNA than themselves!! ppl never fail to amaze me, so competitive, even over DNA strands lol
as for the person that said about lying, well indigos cant tolerate liars and can spot them a mile off anyway so we tend not to lie ourselves. why make life more difficult then it already is? we dont like to playgames, its not in our nature!
to me having skills like this is no different to someone else being good certain things,for example: someone is very good say at sports,or singing. It doesnt mean they are a better person than anybody else does it? exactly. But they do deserve to expand on their natural skills and perfect them if they so choose.Would someone attack someone in this way if they said they were a brilliant athlete?? of course not! Everybodys different, everyone is good at different things. No-one on this planet is better than anyone else,if all of humanity thought like this, imagine what a nice world we would live on
yeh I believe i'm indigo, thats up to me, is no-one elses business. I am not hurting anybody or conning anybody, and I dont believe any of the other indido posters here were either. i can feel the amount of animosity on this thread, tell me,why is everyone so threatened? what is it about this concept that riles people so much?
If u dont want to believe it,thats fine.everyone has a right to believe in whatever they want, that is free will. just don't strike me down for what I believe please!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Didn't like the song but i gotta get ahold of that video for some quality mind exploration if you catch my drift

[edit on 20-2-2009 by TheBranch]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Azurite spread the love yo ^-^

[edit on 20-2-2009 by TheBranch]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

dude. you are a sad, strange little man.
if you can't just take a different look on life and maybe do a little research you will see azurite's words have merit. until you spend countless hours meditating and contemplating the mysteries of your own damn body, who the # are you to bitch at someone else who is more in tune with their functions. if you wanna be a damn troll denying anything outside your tiny box then you can just go suck a #.

Peace out homies.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I cant help but feel this indigo thing is totally crazy. I fit all the so called 'symptoms' and just about everyone does. Do these people feel the need to feel special about themselves ? They are needed for a mission which just happened to be within the next 10 years , how convenient hahaha.

So what happens after 2017 ? Will there be a new trend of children hitting the paranormal scene? I am thinking ... Yes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join