It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half-Naked Women Make Out Downtown For Animals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Half naked? When did bathing suits become controversial? Two people kissing in public is nothing to note. Is it because it is two girls? PETA?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The article said, ""vegetarians have lower rates of impotence. Vegetarians...have more stamina in the bedroom."

Impotence and stamina are MALE sexual issues so their whole premise is flawed. Should have been two men kissing if they were commenting on impotence and stamina.

In my opinion it should have been no one kissing. Personally I had PDAs (public displays of affection) . . . keep in in the bedroom, no one wants to see your private business. Also, I consider this lewd and it promotes promiscuity.

If you think "sexual freedom" (AKA promiscuity AKA denial of consequences) is good for society then please see the posts about the 12 year-old dad in Britain. Now THAT is immoral and destructive, not to mention a child abuse/neglect case.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Do whatever you want, lol. They'll just keep wearing bikini's and making out.

Either way, I win.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Somehow, I doubt most men (including me) will have a problem with two half-naked women making out in public.

And no, I don't think anyone understands or cares about the point they're trying to make about impotence and stamina in bed in relation to a vegetarian diet. This is obviously just an attempt to receive attention.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I didn't really care about the story, just went straight for the pictures.

There was one picture, pretty low quality. Oh well, it was worth it. Still, the quality image is low and I can get much crisper footage elsewhere. Easily. Very, very easily.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They wanted attention and people talking about them. And they got it.

So in a way they were savvier than the people venting their outrage and indignation.

And it's just women in bathing suits kissing.

The average American Christian kid has seen as much or more on the Internet without even looking for it.

MF

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ok i'm grazing grass

moo moo

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I honestly believe that PETA is just a front and they are really sponsoring and promoting the meat industry they claim to loathe so vehemently. I mean, look at their antics? Look at their track record of insanity? This is nothing compared to their KFC fiasco, and the fur fiascos...I'm just trying to figure what sane person is taking their mess seriously? It all seems like a clever scheme to drive people away from vegetarianism, actually. If their cause is genuine, they are hurting it by being extremist and ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Being an exception doesn't completely negate the rule.

It has also been found that people on strict vegetarians are also extremely healthy.

it is the lifespan and the quality of the ending that might determine how healthy you are.

There is nothign to say you don't have a gifted metabolism and won't be thin no matter what diet your on.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
People are saying this campaign wont work...

But I wish I had a dollar for every Vegan Hippie Male out there that adopts the lifestyle just to get laid...

Maybe many grow to like it, but lets face it, there wouldn't be a Male Vegetarian in the world if guys didn't get drawn into hippie Girls for the Music the Marijuana and the Liberal sexual attitude that goes with the territory.

In fact me personally, I would never have worked a day in my life, there would be no cities if men didn't pursue women...

Maybe we'd all take turns a day a month at the power plant so we could hook up Wii down by the river to play in between fishing, drinking beer and napping

But yeah,

Peta got converts from this...definitely, definitely did

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have to add something more on the notion that vegetarians are healthier than people who eat meat.

The Mongols were a nomadic people whose diet consisted entirely of meat and dairy products. They also drank horses blood. When, led by Genghis Khan, they proceeded to invade the Chinese Jurched Empire, the Chinese noted with amazement how the Mongol warrior could go for long periods with little food or water. Compared with the Jurched's own soldiers, the Mongols were much stronger and healthier. The Jurched army was made up of peasant soldiers that ate mostly gruel made from various grains. Their bones were stunted, their teeth brittle, and they were prone to disease.

This is actually one of the main reasons how the Mongols could conquer such a vast territory in just 30 years. They fought against peoples whose soldiers ate mostly grains. Now, I know the modern vegetarian has better nutrition than a peasant in the 1200s, but my point is that in no way is eating meat unhealthy for a person. On the contrary.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Actually I forgot the PETA even existed. And yet I consider myself an environmentalist - although I'm not always setting a good example. Given that my recycling could be a lot better, ....

So, I guess their advertising campaign worked.

Had their campaign consisted of an act of violence, we would not even be having this discussion. Since it seems we think nothing of a theatrical act of violence. As images of violence, as long as they are not deemed real and just pretend, seem to be ok with the vast majority. But show a little intimacy - regardless of the form - and people begin to either get uncomfortable or they like it. But for the violence most people either tend to get excited by it, or bored of it, since there is just so much of it on television, the internet and in movies.

Not all vegetarians are that healthy either. Particularly the Carbivores.

If advertising campaigns consisted of telling us the actual benefits of their products as compared to another product, we'd never watch commercials. They'd be so boring. Its only the funny, happy, dramatic or shocking ones that we seem to remember. What I find funny though is sometimes I remember their ads but forget what the product was.

Society normally takes the middle ground of any subject - so without extremists we would rarely move to do the other thing, and we'd still be building castles and tending gardens for our lords and ladies. Heaven forbid we should disturb the status quo, and disrupt the way things are.

Originally posted by spinkyboo
"People become vegetarian - if and when they are ready -
Naked women can't even change that."

As a guy, I have to say that I do just about everything one way or another for the ladies. So, I'd certainly be willing to hear these naked women's thoughts. And I could certainly survive being a vegetarian for a day, or two, .... depending on how long they're willing to talk to me. And I know for a fact that I lot of other guys would be willing to listen to what they have to say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join