It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
say whuuuuut?!?!

2nd line

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If anyone listened to ALex Jones on Friday, he played an audio clip of two state officals who said things like:

Fema told them to create plans in case of a disaster.
They wanted to know where they could bury 400,000 dead bodies
They wanted to know where all the important infrastructure was locateed

They said that if something like "if an airplane crashed in to a Nuclear power plant" they would need to have plans to deal with it.

And they would have to roll out vaccines to the entire population, even if they didnt want to they would be given it forcefully.

I was just wondering if that audio clip is on here already.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think this is very interesting when it comes to what FEMA and Dept of Homeland Security is really up too. I am certain this is happening all over the country. Regardless of whether or not this is in anticipation of a larger event, it is disturbing nontheless.

What kind of Vaccination do they want to administer to the public within 48 hours on a county wide scale?

Small Pox... Malaria... Anthrax? Do they have vaccinations for radioactive fallout? Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

home.wanadoo.nl...
www.uaff.us...
www.libertyforlife.com...
guym
09-28-2008, 11:38 PM
As opposed to......life coffins?!?
RiYelir
09-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Why would they bother with coffins? Wouldn't they just dig mass graves?
Horns3
09-28-2008, 11:40 PM
bro those are feed bins from the king ranch here in texas....the biggest ranch in texas
RavenStorm
09-28-2008, 11:40 PM
i34.tinypic.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ok this is getting potentially very dangerous, no more speculations as to the "What" it is in this scenario, check out this recent thread and see if you come to the same conclusion I did. I am thinking that this whole thing could have been planned to start in at 3 european countries at the same time it has a unthinkable 'leak' from Illinois. Well check out this thread and see what you think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Can i ask a question? if martial law is activated would it be for certain states or all across the board? just wondering seriously.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lucipher

Good question, perhaps others more knowledgeable on the boards can answer your question.

I also wonder if it is possibly the reason so many states are declaring soverienty and just exactly what that means if the fed does call for martial law?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join