It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

What?

Government official: '' Here sir, here is a flu vacination ''

Common Person :'' But the last 1000 people you gave it to choked on their own blood ''

Government official: '' Refusing to take your medicine are you sir, hands behind your back, im placing you under arrest for terrorist related activities ''

Or is it meant to go like this

Common Person :'' But the last 1000 people you gave it to choked on their own blood, meh I guess they didnt get their medicine quick enough ''

Dude take a breathe.

Think logically.

If the government was going to distribute a bio weapon, they would put it in the water, in the air or something.

They arent going to go to the effort of having millions of needles filled with a deadly weapon.. i could go on about evidence, hiding your tracks, conspiracies..

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
and why arent you out screaming at the top of your lungs and tyoing on the net? some reason prison planet wont come up (wierd coincidence?) but ill keep my eye on this thread. im not doubting anything. but im not runnin to my nearest pharmacy for cipro either.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

What if millions of flu shots were given to individuals throughout the country and there is a 2 to 3 week incubation period to contract the virus. What if all these millions of contagious carriers that had flu shots are out there transmitting the virus to individuals that did not take the flu shot. How many millions would be infected before we would wake up and know what happened?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
How far into the interviews is the piece on the vaccines? I am listening to the Paul guy the treasurer, is it after that?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

They dont need millions of needles...once a few have it in the right areas it will spread like wildfire due to it being an airborn virus. Most people will not be able to get relenza or whatever because there wont be enough to go round.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
(Going by what I have read here) How would people be able to differentiate between people dying from the vaccine verses the virus? They wont, and that will get even more people to take the vaccine.

It will be forced, you wont have a choice, this is probably what Dark4n1ght was saying about get as far away from the cities and civilization as possible... Stay as far away as possible until it is over.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was thinking also of delay and obfuscate -- tell them you already had it. Tell them you have to run to the bathroom and then sneak away out the back door or a window. Anything. Tell them you were just visiting your friends in another city and got your shot there.

Do not line up and take the shot. In fact do not take any shots. They say the regular flu shots cause alzheimers, do not prevent the flu, and will instead give it to you.

All shots have a preservative -- either mercury (thimerisol, or aluminum or formaldyhide.) Do you really want any of those things shot into your bloodstream?

And the reason 1 in 100 children is autistic nowadays is because of vaccinations. The children who are not autistic, their IQs are lowered, and none of them will reach their full potential.

This we can thank the NWO for. They want to turn us into hunched over goblins, who do not question, who are easily distracted and controlled.

And die young.

Dr. Carley was telling about a vaccination the Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation were sponsoring for "poor women" that would make them abort their babies. Any time they got pregnant it would trigger antibodies that would cause them to violently miscarry, killing some of the women as well as the babies. Part of the depopulation, eugenics program of these lovely people. Bill Gates is heavy into eugenics, depopulation.

In fact, every time you go to the doctor everything gets entered into a central databank, easy for the government to use for compiling culling lists.

Obama wants universal health care. This will turn out to be MANDATORY health care, and we will no longer have a choice about what we want to do or not do to be healthy. The government will tell us what to eat and what shots we must take. And we will have to show up for our checkups and such.

To me this is a nightmare. I have avoided doctors all these many years, and if I knew what I know now I would have avoided them even more than I did, sooner than I did.

Have your children by natural childbirth at home with a midwife.

Avoid doctors and their murderous medicine and poison pills.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

What?

Common Person :'' But the last 1000 people you gave it to choked on their own blood ''

Government official: '' Refusing to take your medicine are you sir, hands behind your back, im placing you under arrest for terrorist related activities ''

Or is it meant to go like this

Common Person :'' But the last 1000 people you gave it to choked on their own blood, meh I guess they didnt get their medicine quick enough ''

Dude take a breathe.

Think logically.

If the government was going to distribute a bio weapon, they would put it in the water, in the air or something.

They arent going to go to the effort of having millions of needles filled with a deadly weapon.. i could go on about evidence, hiding your tracks, conspiracies..

Hey, the government is ARROGANT. Look what they did with 9/11 and with Oklahoma, and look what they are doing right now, stealing our money, trillions of dollars. Can you imagine, stealing our money to give to the banks?

Making people take shots that can be proved to be deadly is not a big deal.

People will believe what they are told, that this is to "help" them and they will come running to get their shots, a lot of people will.

Many won't though. Almost everybody knows the flu shots give people the flu and people are waking up that allopathic doctors kill more people in a year than than WWII.

Also, my understanding is that it doesn't kill you instantly. You will be able to walk around for awhile infecting others, which is the beauty of it. These people are so clever, aren't they?

Ever see Town of Allopath? You gotta see this. It's 10 minutes long, a classic:

www.mercola.com/townofallopath/index.htm - 30k

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
How far into the interviews is the piece on the vaccines? I am listening to the Paul guy the treasurer, is it after that?

Alex talks about it at the beginning and the end of the show.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
and why arent you out screaming at the top of your lungs and tyoing on the net? some reason prison planet wont come up (wierd coincidence?) but ill keep my eye on this thread. im not doubting anything. but im not runnin to my nearest pharmacy for cipro either.

Catch him on infowars -- www.infowars.com

cipro is for anthrax, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

What if millions of flu shots were given to individuals throughout the country and there is a 2 to 3 week incubation period to contract the virus. What if all these millions of contagious carriers that had flu shots are out there transmitting the virus to individuals that did not take the flu shot. How many millions would be infected before we would wake up and know what happened?

You got it. Clever, huh.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the others who mentioned the water or food supply as being more plausable. Much like the produce scare the last couple of years and the mad cow thing. Which were both food based problems.

I am in Canada((Toronto area) and we recently had our own food scare with Maple Leaf foods. I think 20 people died by the time it was over. Before that, we had some mad cow problems out west and before that we had SARS which killed 30-40 people and forced panick here and the quarantine of several thousand people.

I am of the belief that some of these instances were actually trial runs for something in the future.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
I would have to agree with the others who mentioned the water or food supply as being more plausable. Much like the produce scare the last couple of years and the mad cow thing. Which were both food based problems.

I am in Canada((Toronto area) and we recently had our own food scare with Maple Leaf foods. I think 20 people died by the time it was over. Before that, we had some mad cow problems out west and before that we had SARS which killed 30-40 people and forced panick here and the quarantine of several thousand people.

I am of the belief that some of these instances were actually trial runs for something in the future.

Well the threat is here already. The following link is scary/

www.torontosun.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave

It's not either or. It's both. Have you seen Alex's documentary Endgame?

The soft kill has been going on for decades.

This bioattack will kill a lot of people all at once. Alex pictures it as a first hit that will take out maybe 120,000, then a million and then a billion -- all to be blamed on bin Laden and al Qaeda of course.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo

Well the threat is here already. The following link is scary/

www.torontosun.com...

This story shows that the drug company was deliberately putting out a mixture of the bird flu virus (live) with orders to mix it with the regular flu virus shot, and then send it out. Had this not been caught, had somebody not decided to test it out on the ferrets where they found it was deadly, a lot of people would have incubated that virus and there you would have your airborne bird flu virus capable of killing humans -- which the ordinary bird flu virus does not infect humans.

So since they failed in this attempt to get their flu virus out, what might they do next? There are many human prisoners to experiment on, people kept in cages in the DUMBs, the macabre labs used for breeding experiments and psychological torture and all kinds of evil things.

What this story tells me is that the government is very serious and dedicated in bringing on a plague that will kill maybe at least a quarter of the human population. I would not let them give me a shot of anything, would not trust them.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I got an MMR booster after Christmas, because my mom got some Mumps propaganda pamphlet from the government and made me go get one. Since then I've had a severe case of Norovirus having diarrhea multiple times a day for over two months.
I'll leave it up to you to determine if it's coincedence or not.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I got an MMR booster after Christmas, because my mom got some Mumps propaganda pamphlet from the government and made me go get one. Since then I've had a severe case of Norovirus having diarrhea multiple times a day for over two months.
I'll leave it up to you to determine if it's coincedence or not.

Not a coincidence.
Hope you feel better and thanks for sharing this story.
My great aunt died approx - 3 hours - after a regular flu shot - a couple of years ago.
She wasn't young - but she also wasn't in poor health.
She said she was just really tired - laid down - and didn't wake up.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

These questions have to be answered not only by Baxter itself. It looks difficult to believe that viral and potentially lethal samples can cross the US border, pass the Atlantic, arrive the European Union and get into three countries without any or adequate control. While every tourist has to present his fingerprints and electronic registered passports entering the United States, institutions like the US Homeland Security should stay alert: Lacks in pharmaceutical companies may be the deadly door to future bioterrorist attacks.

www.naturalnews.com...

Editorial: Baxter’s H5N1 as global flu pandemic threat

There is no excuse. According to the scientific network PROMED, Baxter International Inc. in Austria "unintentionally contaminated samples with the bird flu virus that were used in laboratories in 3 neighbouring countries, raising concern about the potential spread of the deadly disease". Austria, Germany, Slowenia and the Czech Republic - these are the countries in which labs were hit with dangerous viruses. Not by bioterrorist commandos, but by Baxter. In other words: One of the major global pharmaceutical players seems to have lost control over a virus which is considered by many virologists to be one of the components leading some day to a new pandemic. Was it H5N1, or the even more risky H3N2? And what about the BSL3-Standards Baxter is operating when handling the viruses? What happened? And who failed? by Vlad Georgescu

www.lifegen.de...

And furthermore neither WHO or Baxter have a single piece of information on their websites about this. This is HUGE!

I hope that the 3 countries listed above are being very cautious about this, those vaccines may have already been sent out for all we know. I know we have members in those countries and I can only hope they see this thread.

Also seems the facility responsible is in Illinois USA, just great remember that thread about the whistle blower warning the radio talk show host about what Homeland security told them?

Breaking Alternative News » Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
BTW, Star and Flag this Motha, U2U anyone you care about on this forum that may have missed it and be sure and link everyone you know to this extraordinary turn of events with the most dangerous Viruses on the planet!!!

Also WE Do Not Know If Any Of The 3 Countries Have Used Any of The Vaccines, we also do not know if any of the people from the Illinois area labs came in contact, nor any of the ports, the people who handled it in between or any other unseen contingencies in this terror plot of biblical proportions.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well out of respect, I will bump this back up to the forum as there are multipal people posting new threads about this issue.

I am currently listning to AJ live and he is insistant that this is the biggest news story he has ever covered. He is planning to stay on top of this and is doing all he can to talk to everyone to get to the bottom of it all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join