It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, at least I learned one thing from this thread. It may be prudent to put a flag on my mailbox, and a plastic owl somewhere on the house.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think if the government actually, actually tries to pull this #. They'll last about I dont know perhaps a couple months until spring, Then the infighting starts sabouters within and without, A few good men placing some well placed messages(heh(not me if your thinking explosives BTW
), Then crumbling a sense of victory then re-emegance of the free-men, treaty infighting over food deficit of food supply, more food shortages, food production underground suffering critical failure, a hundred years later we see we have lost genetic diversity, humanity collapses with lack of genetic data, we all become drones including the leaders who exsist at that point as some kinda overlords devoid of any drive except that to consume, nother hundred years goes by all technical data has been lost in- in fighting, return to the state of dumb beasts, planet is dead no longer to support any life cept a few cave dwellers.
But you know I guess thats if that scenario is actually going to play out, God forbid.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Think about this for a minute and ask yourselves if you really believe this is going to happen or even plausible.How many cities are there in this country? How many counties are there? If they were to do this in one city the rest of the country would have a auto reaction of I'll be damned if they are going to get away with that here! It would cause immediate inquiries,anger,revolt,and rioting. Now look at the numbers...300,000,000 people in this country. How many military personnel and police would you need to quell the upsurge of revolt that the people would muster. Odds of this really going on....I would say highly unlikely.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I work with a company designing disaster readiness simulation software for the above mentioned agencies and have not seen anything that would lead me to believe that they are preparing for this. It would be ridiculous to plan for a disaster they they did not run through the simulator they paid millions of dollars to create.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You know what the sad part is? They would know, but don't have the intellect or balls to inform the public...theyde just let everyone know on a need to know basis...thats what hitler did to the jews..I guess they think us, the general mass population, is not capable of critical thnking or compasion, when they themselves, who have created all this,a re the ones without it.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

* In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.

LOOSE 40%?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The more and more I hear about the N.W.O., FEMA Camps, Illuminati, etc., the less and less I believe. This is coming from someone who was a firm believer in all of it. As my adult judgment begins to take over, I realize that this whole N.W.O. thing is just not plausible. It's not going to happen!!! Not everyone at the top and bottom of our government are out to get us. There are still good people who give a damn about our country and citizens, who have just as much power and pull as the bad ones.

This "the government is always out to get me, kill everyone, take control of everything" attitude is totally ridiculous as has gotten way out of hand. You are turning your world into a fictional reality. You sound like a fundamentalist Christian stating "God(NWO) is the reason for everything" and that everything is out of our control and in God's hands(the big bad government.)

I see a lot of educating about the whole thing, but I never see ANY activism on the part of ANY people who believe this whole thing. If this is so real, and such a threat to the United States...WHEN IN THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? All I ever hear is b*tching about this whole thing but none of you even have the guts to fire the first shot. Your credibility for this whole thing is fading fast.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Thanks for saying, rather eloquently, I may add, some of the same sentiments which I have been feeling of late.

This is just the typical fear mongering, that people whom have dedicated their lives practically researching continue to bring up. It is so remote that such a conspiracy exists.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

w ww.dailynewscaster.com
I CAME ACROSS THIS ARTICLE ON
whatreallyhappened.com YOU CAN SEE IT THERE TO

During the legally mandated meetings held with FEMA and DHS different disaster scenarios were reveled to county officials:

GO TO WEBSITE TO HEAR AUDIO

* In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.
* Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan.
* The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.
* FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.
* The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.
* The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.
* The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Wideawake08]

This is probably the worst-composed blog I've ever seen.

This is pure junk.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
The more and more I hear about the N.W.O., FEMA Camps, Illuminati, etc., the less and less I believe. This is coming from someone who was a firm believer in all of it. As my adult judgment begins to take over, I realize that this whole N.W.O. thing is just not plausible. It's not going to happen!!! Not everyone at the top and bottom of our government are out to get us. There are still good people who give a damn about our country and citizens, who have just as much power and pull as the bad ones.

This "the government is always out to get me, kill everyone, take control of everything" attitude is totally ridiculous as has gotten way out of hand. You are turning your world into a fictional reality. You sound like a fundamentalist Christian stating "God(NWO) is the reason for everything" and that everything is out of our control and in God's hands(the big bad government.)

I see a lot of educating about the whole thing, but I never see ANY activism on the part of ANY people who believe this whole thing. If this is so real, and such a threat to the United States...WHEN IN THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? All I ever hear is b*tching about this whole thing but none of you even have the guts to fire the first shot. Your credibility for this whole thing is fading fast.

WELL seeing that they killed over 3,000 people including firemen and policemen on 911, Then we have 7/7 attack, Madrid bombing, the Oklahoma City bombing, the 1st world trade center bombing, In addition to over 1.2 million Iraq's and who know how many Afghanistan's. Please let’s not mention the genocide going on in GAZA.
And the millions of others in their BS wars over the past 80 years.
BUT NO??? To think these Wack JOB psychopaths wouldn't stop at nothing to keep this empire going??
I GUESS the 21 STATES that are filing for sovereignty from the Federal Government are all KOOKS wearing tin foil hats.
It's SO UNBELIEVABLE OBVIOUS!
How much more evidence does someone need? Are we intelligent people or children here? Maybe disinfo agents are working here?
TERROSIST WEAR SUITS THEY DON’T LIVE IN CAVES.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I can't believe this post is getting so much attention. Why are there american flags everywhere? Because it's Abraham Lincolns birthday! And also Obama is from there too.

Calmmm downnnn folks.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

The Airmen that died that were cited in an earlier post had nothing to do with the nukes that left Minot. In fact one guy was listed twice. One was a Security Forces Member (who had nothing to do with moving the AGM129's), another one was a Capt. who looked as if he was a JTAC or a Combat Weatherman, he was stationed out of Florida. I will admit that incident was a total breach of procedure, but they are not killing off guys involved. Before you start throwing sh#t around that you don't even know anything about check your facts.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

WELL seeing that they killed over 3,000 people including firemen and policemen on 911, Then we have 7/7 attack, Madrid bombing, the Oklahoma City bombing, the 1st world trade center bombing, In addition to over 1.2 million Iraq's and who know how many Afghanistan's. Please let’s not mention the genocide going on in GAZA.
BUT NO??? To think these Wack JOB psychopaths wouldn't stop at nothing to keep this empire going??
I GUESS the 21 STATES that are filing for sovereignty from the Federal Government are all KOOKS wearing tin foil hats.
How much more evidence does someone need? Are we intelligent people or children here? Maybe disinfo agents are working here?
TERROSIST WEAR SUITS THEY DON’T LIVE IN CAVES.[edit on 13-2-2009 by Wideawake08]

How sad for you.

jw

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
I can't believe this post is getting so much attention. Why are there american flags everywhere? Because it's Abraham Lincolns birthday! And also Obama is from there too.

Calmmm downnnn folks.

Funny.

I am Canadian and I knew this..

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Potential Terrorist Targets in Chicago>
1) CME/CBT; world's largest futures (derivatives) exchange
2) 'Second City'; in general (NYC, first city and WDC, cap city already hit)
3) CME (which after merging w the CBT); world's largest futures exchange

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
To say nothing is going on is absurd. Things are in motion people, we see it everyday, Look at legislation be written up and passed right now.

G is for Geomentry!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Oh, I couldn't listen to the audio. It was too garbled and the audio too poor for me to bother with. i thought they were talking about a false flag attack, and plan to enact all the points in the summary at once.

It came in perfectly on my comp... Hope you get to hear it again in better quality, because from what I heard the guy is genuine sounding...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

TERROSIST WEAR SUITS THEY DON’T LIVE IN CAVES.[edit on 13-2-2009 by Wideawake08]

How sad for you.

jw

NO SAD FOR YOU! I see all their programming has worked. Keep drinking the fluoride.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Here are a few words of wisdom I learned from a movie called Training Day back in 2001. " It's not about what you know, it's about what you can prove."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join