(visit the link for the full news article)
During the legally mandated meetings held with FEMA and DHS different disaster scenarios were reveled to county officials:
GO TO WEBSITE TO HEAR AUDIO
* In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.
* Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan.
* The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.
* FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.
* The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.
* The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.
* The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.
Originally posted by Wideawake08
I live outside Chicago and this scares the # out of me.
I know something is going to happen because I see American flags hanging out of car windows, gutters, on businesses, painted on trucks, stuck in the dirt and duck taped on the mail boxes of mansions. As if they are using it as symbols to alert authorities they are part of them. In the event of martial law they won’t go to anyone that has the flag hanging. It is becoming so very obvious something is wrong here.
I have lived here my whole life and never seen this before except on a national holiday. It’s very very strange! In addition they have erected the biggest surveillance network I have ever seen.
It is SO ILLUMINATI! Their symbols are EVERYWHERE.
Originally posted by stevegmu
I don't buy it one bit. I know DHS has plans for numbers of possible situations, but these are so far-fetched as to be laughable- especially with an 'unnamed source.'