It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Fires First Shot Of Civil War

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What if it's all intentional? What if the states hollow gestures are merely smoke and mirrors? If we can all agree that the government propagates UFO's phenomenon as a guise for their own operations, then what says they aren't doing the exact same thing when it comes to state succession from the Union. Forgive me for who I am about to quote but Hitler once said that "It's possible to tell a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". States renouncing statehood does nothing but reinforce the implied power that the government has over us. We all have to remember that our country has the biggest inferiority complex on the planet. The same might hold true in regards to the economic crash. Our leaders will die before they admit that the crisis might very well have blindsided them. So they throw out a few bits here and there ( NAU, AMERO, Martial Law, & so on.....) all of which amount to nothing more than circumstantial evidence in the end. But back to the original point. If the states "take away the governments implied power" all it does is give the national government a reason to take it back or rewrite the definition of their roll in our day to day lives all together. We spend so much time looking at Conspiracy Theories all wrong. Not that they don't exist, It's just that the stuff we rack our minds with is simply the wrong ultimate truth. Take Putin for example, we are so worked up over him passing his fleet through the Panama canal as gesture of war, but that's all wrong.

Follow me on this. We have shipped tons of private contractors / private occupiers to both Afghanistan and Iraq. What says Putins fleet isn't headed here for the exact same reason we are in Iraq. To enforce a totalitarian regime change in the guise of martial law. Also, the "Amero" - we are so worried that the dollar will collapse and we will get stuck with pennies on the dollar in the form of an Amero. Also wrong. What if the 800 Million in " Amero's " are really 800 Million in US Dollars to be converted and safe guarded while America falls to pieces. Making it the biggest heist in world history. It's also funny that the Stimulus package total amount is eerily close to the total amount shipped to china. Just a thought. -J

Forgive the typo's it's AM and I'm tired

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What if it's all intentional? What if the states hollow gestures are merely smoke and mirrors? If we can all agree that the government propagates UFO's phenomenon as a guise for their own operations, then what says they aren't doing the exact same thing when it comes to state succession from the Union. Forgive me for who I am about to quote but Hitler once said that "It's possible to tell a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". States renouncing statehood does nothing but reinforce the implied power that the government has over us. We all have to remember that our country has the biggest inferiority complex on the planet. The same might hold true in regards to the economic crash. Our leaders will die before they admit that the crisis might very well have blindsided them. So they throw out a few bits here and there ( NAU, AMERO, Martial Law, & so on.....) all of which amount to nothing more than circumstantial evidence in the end. But back to the original point. If the states "take away the governments implied power" all it does is give the national government a reason to take it back or rewrite the definition of their roll in our day to day lives all together. We spend so much time looking at Conspiracy Theories all wrong. Not that they don't exist, It's just that the stuff we rack our minds with is simply the wrong ultimate truth. Take Putin for example, we are so worked up over him passing his fleet through the Panama canal as gesture of war, but that's all wrong.

Follow me on this. We have shipped tons of private contractors / private occupiers to both Afghanistan and Iraq. What says Putins fleet isn't headed here for the exact same reason we are in Iraq. To enforce a totalitarian regime change in the guise of martial law. Also, the "Amero" - we are so worried that the dollar will collapse and we will get stuck with pennies on the dollar in the form of an Amero. Also wrong. What if the 800 Million in " Amero's " are really 800 Million in US Dollars to be converted and safe guarded while America falls to pieces. Making it the biggest heist in world history. It's also funny that the Stimulus package total amount is eerily close to the total amount shipped to china. Just a thought. -J

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
"Requiring involuntary servitude"

There is no law in the united states or outside of the united states that requires manditory complaince. And im glad at least new hampture finnaly reconised it. Every State has a constitution and any powers that are given to elected representitives can be taken away by the people.

Ive had fun going after lawyers and judges thinking there all high and mighty and they come to find out there laws are all defaco upon face and passing. Any judge that does not excuse him or her self can be hit with a number of crimes to remove them from the bench and the same goes for a politician.

Oh I can see the fight starting to brew over this, the question is now is how many other states will follow this example this might be the start of the next american civil war.
Falcon

I too have had a lot of fun with Lawyers and Judges over the past 20 years or so. Knowing the Common Law quite well, I have, several times, made a judge leave the courtroom after I proved he/she did not have jurisdiction over the case, such as a criminal court judge sitting on a divorce case, or a traffic case, which is Civil in nature. I love to remind a judge that he swore an oath to uphold the Constitution, and remind him that if he breaks the oath he is guilty of treason....
I never hire a lawyer, they work for the court, not for you the person, and when the court reads your name, they read it as an all caps name, which is not you, it is the virtual you instead. Speeding ticket? Assert your Constitutional Right to question the witness. If it's an electronic device, such as a Radar Gun, it cannot be questioned, it;s a machine.
Put the police officer on the stand and ask him or her who gives you the authority to be a policeman? They will always answer, "The State does." Well,the "State" is an act of Congress, not the ground you stand on. I once made a lady policewoman cry on the stand. Case dismissed.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Mr. Chef, I don't think that the money sent to China and the stimulus amount being almost the same is an accident. You just may be right on target. There are 350,000 well trained troops in Mexico trained specifically to enter the U.S. The fake war on drugs is just a cover story. Chinese and Russian Troops are also in Mexico. There are over 1,000,000 UN and Russian troops in the US now. The Concentration camps are authorized by H.R. 645 and the FEMA Transition Ops manuel was put out in 2009. On page 181 it has the reorganizational map of the US as FEMA regions, which is the exact map that Nixon's administration reorganization of the US as planned in 1969, put forth by Executive Order 11647. When the third planned military coup failed in the early 1970's, due to June 1972 Watergate, and planning considerations that determined the large number of weapons in the US would be a problem. Thus started the Trilateral Commission co-founder Brzezinski, who is also Obama's main advisor today......started programs on Gun Control. CIA MKULTRA inductees then started mass killings right up to this day on schools, snipers and other locations to justify gun control legislation. Notice they are most always are killed or commit suicide. Relatives have government ties of some kind and they they are worked on when targeted to be a mass killer. Anyway, the CIA planning this time using latino gangs, specifically MS 13, to start a crime wave, kidnappings to also justify martial law following the next 911 in Chicago, Miami, LA, NY, whereever....they have decided. We are in for a ride.............

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Mr. Chef....one last thing. You might be aware that there has been at least two questionaires, one in 1990's and one I THINK in the early 2000's asking OUR troops if they would shoot American citizens. The majority answered that they wouldn't unless it was life threatening. Hence the influx of the troops to the North American continent to include in canada and Alaska. Those in alaska would be dropped in Colorado.......or mid west.....Russians. Subs off both coasts now.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The thing is,for those of us who research and study these Bills and and websites, we know beyond doubt that the camps exist, and the mind control exists, and is being used on the population. We know of the secret space program, and Alternative 3 plan....this pull from the Federal Corporation we know as the UNITED STATES is a measure that needs to happen. If all the States follow suit,and withhold Federal taxes,and refuse to supply the government with our grain and food to send overseas to their buddies, and pressure science to bring out free energy technologies, and alternative fuels, and begin trade with other countries without the tariffs and fees and set government pricing...the States could then make money like never before.

The united States (no, I didn't make a mistake in the "united") is a Confederation not a Democracy. Never was one. At the close of the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on September 18, 1787, a Mrs. Powel anxiously awaited the results, and as Benjamin Franklin emerged from the long task now finished, asked him directly: "Well Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?" "A republic if you can keep it" responded Franklin.

The term republic had a significant meaning for both of them and all early Americans. It meant a lot more than just representative government and was a form of government in stark contrast to pure democracy where the majority dictated laws and rights. And getting rid of the English monarchy was what the Revolution was all about, so a monarchy was out of the question.

The American Republic required strict limitation of government power. Those powers permitted would be precisely defined and delegated by the people, with all public officials being bound by their oath of office to uphold the Constitution. The democratic process would be limited to the election of our leaders and not used for granting special privileges to any group or individual nor for defining rights.

Federalism, the binding together loosely of the several states, would serve to prevent the concentration of power in a central government and was a crucial element in the new Republic. The authors of the Constitution wrote strict limits on the national government and strove to protect the rights and powers of the states and the people.

Dividing and keeping separate the legislative, executive, and the judiciary branches, provided the checks and balances thought needed to preserve the Republic the Constitution created and the best way to preserve individual liberty.

I firmly believe New Hampshire is on the right track.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Autowrench, yes, agreed to some point. Don't forget the major end game. The Illuminati plan for a world government. The US is a major sticking point as is Islam. This is the reason to foment a war between the two. The final nail for the US is being nailed by the government soon.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why wasn't this done at some time during the last eight years to make a point then?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Jim Rodgers is right the money. However, taking it one more step, apparently he is not aware that the financial problems are orchestrated like they did in 1929 preparing for a military coup and world war. They are doing the same thing now, for WWIII and this financial crisis was planned decades ago.

www.youtube.com...

China to stick with US bonds

By Henny Sender in New York
Published: February 11 2009 23:33 | Last updated: February 11 2009 23:33

China will continue to buy US Treasury bonds even though it knows the dollar will depreciate because such investments remain its “only option” in a perilous world, a senior Chinese banking regulator said on Wednesday.
China has used the dollars it accumulates selling manufactured goods to US consumers to accumulate the world’s largest holding of Treasuries.
However, the increasing US budget deficit and its potential impact on the dollar have raised questions about the future Chinese appetite for US debt.
Luo Ping, a director-general at the China Banking Regulatory Commission, said after a speech in New York on Wednesday that China would continue to buy Treasuries in spite of its misgivings about US finances.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Contagion2012

FIRST OF ALL, OUTSTANDING OP ZINDO. STAR, FLAG AND A DIGG!!

I'd call it a nut cracker!!

As posted earlier by CONTAGION2012. He stated that the State's National Guard IS considered as "The Militia". I respectfully disagree.

FROM THE UNITED STATES vs. MILLER 307 U.S. 174 MAY 15, 1939:

The Constitution as originally adopted granted to the Congress power—“To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions; To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress.” With obvious purpose to assure the continuation and render possible the effectiveness of such forces the declaration and guarantee of the Second Amendment were made. It must be interpreted and applied with that end in view.

The Militia which the States were expected to maintain and train is set in contrast with Troops which they were forbidden to keep without the consent of Congress. The sentiment at the time strongly disfavored standing armies; the common view was that adequate defense of country and laws could be secured through the Militia—civilians primarily, soldiers on occasion.

The signification attributed to the term Militia appears from the debates in the Convention, the history and legislation of Colonies and States, and the writings of approved commentators. These show plainly enough that the Militia comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. “A body of citizens enrolled for military discipline.” And further, that ordinarily when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time.

SOURCE

This was 1939 and not one word regarding the National Guard. Are they considered a "Standing Army". I think so as a US Army veteran. There are 25,000,000 vets out here. We may be getting old, slow, grey, need glasses, can't run too far and can't do chin-up's. But we have not forgotten our training and I can still headshot someone with my Glock 27 at 50 yards. Put a scope on something, and you're mine. These veterans may become leaders and the core of any resistance movement. It will give any Federal usurpers a whole lot to think about.

The Powers That Be would just love all American citizens to regard the National Guard as the militia, but as can be read from the above US Supreme Court Ruling, this is not so. It is to be made up of the common citizens, properly trained, supplying their own weapons of the kind in current use.

It's my understanding Mr. Miller lost his case due to the fact that at that time he was carrying a 12 gauge shotgun with a barrel shorter than 18" which was not in the current military inventory in the 1930's. A barrel 18" or longer might have gotten him a not guilty verdict.

In response to another poster, I also believe we would be much better off existing under a confederacy of states as opposed to what we have now. They was a reason our founders believed in a limited Federal Government responsible to its citizens. They knew the powers of a strong Federal Government (Monarchy) because they were fighting for their freedom from the same type of situation we find ourselves today.

The U.S. Constitution is the document which limits the powers of the federal government, reserving all other powers, not expressly mentioned, to the state and to the people. Do they still teach this in school?

A much stricter reading of the U.S. Constitution needs to be implemented and more emphasis on solving problems at the state or local level. The federal government should be dependant on the states for their power, not the other way around. It's a sad state of affairs.

Again, Good one Zindo

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Oldnslo]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In 1939 they were working under a severe handicap not known by many historians but true according to credible research........congressman letter to a commander in the Canadian armed forces.......

July 1932 to November 1933 – Good timing for an actual planned Coup of the American Government by American big business by attempting to recruit a Major General Butler in the U.S.M.C. as the commander. This true to life plan involved a very colorful character named Major General Smedley Butler of the USMC. He was approached by certain wealthy capitalist from the United States to lead a revolution to overthrow the government and establish an American Fascist dictatorship. He was even tempted by this offer of $60,000. Three men, representing a body of planners, proposed to General Butler a plan to seize the White House with a private Army of 500,000 very disgruntled veterans, hold FDR prisoner, and get rid of him if he refused to serve as their puppet in a dictatorship they were going to control. Do a search on Butler and discover what he said about war and what he knew already. He asserted that the military really served the role as a collection agency for big bankers. The Senate munitions investigating committee confirmed this assertion in 1934. Major General Butler had won two Congressional Medals of Honor, and had been involved in many campaigns. This committee confirmed that; remember this word; “Standard Oil”, along with United Fruit, the sugar trust, the big banks, had been behind most of the operations he had lead. Do another search to find the McCormack-Dickstein Committee that investigated Butler’s charges. They confirmed his allegations. There are other folks that believe that Butler was maybe being set up, and that this incident was actually going to be the means that these big businessmen and FDR was going to use. Butler would lead this private Army to DC, this action would have resulted in FDR declaring a national emergency and imposing martial law and being supported by the American people. It was planned and would have succeeded, however, Butler, being a Marine in true form, revealed the plot and FDR had to be happy just being a President. The investigation went lame and just disappeared from sight. Among the powers that be, it was decided that the main way to recover and still achieve this goal was to involve the U.S. in a war. Note that in 1927 was the start of Standard Oil supporting Germany by refining the oil necessary to begin WWII.

NOTE: Replay or chance repeat of history in the St Petersburg massacre in 1905 or even better the 12 September 1917 when Civil War Breaks Out in Russia as Kornilov’s Army Marches on Petrograd to assume Power.

NOTE: Speculation from historians is that FDR knew ahead of time, would have committed active duty troops to stop the treason, and have a mass slaughter, St. Petersburg worked once, why not again. He would have then declared Martial law and a dictatorship. Plan fails, and is swept under the carpet. FDR settles for a war with Japan and entering the World war by setting up Pearl Harbor.

NOTE:

now the handicap..............

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

This copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I hope you guys realize this is all been pre-approved by our owners. so beware you may get what you ask for....

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Actualy Miller lost that case because it was transfered to a federal district and Miller was not anywhere to be found and his lawyer never made the trip to the new site of the case so the Feds won by default. And because of that one ruling that was never appealed because the lawyer didn't wish to pay for it, we have had this inexcusable rulling to deal with.

Zindo

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The revoloution has begun FINALLY!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Thanks Zindo, I stand corrected.

I suppose lawyers had money troubles during the depression also. Maybe that's why they started being politicians.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blackopsman

Right on! The military understands and respects the Constitution a hell of a lot more than the federal government at the current moment.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What I don't get is that people are saying to contact our Senators and Congressmen... federal representatives. The people to contact would be our state representatives.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
It's interesting but I don't see how NH, or any other state, would enforce such action. The military belongs to the fed, and no state militia could stand up to the firepower or budget of the US military. Besides, they'll lose the propaganda war too. When it's boiled down, the MSM will report such states and their leaders as upstarts and radicals bent on tearing the United States apart. Proud to be an "American" indeed. And when was the last time the SCOTUS sided with state rights over the fed? I'm asking seriously for anyone who is better informed than myself.

Wait a minute. Although I agree that they will be hard pressed to ever pull this off I think that you are missing a very KEY points. The first being that the state 'militia' is the NATIONAL GUARD. If I am not mistaken, that unit of soldiers makes up quite a large portion of our armed forces and each state has their own. So, that argument is kind of moot. Also, they have the SAME equipment if not more in some states.

The second, and probably most important fact, is that I and many others (former Army here) believe that the regular army will NOT attack their own. Sure, there will be some but the majority will not stand for it.

But I agree with you that any rogue state will be portrayed as evil terrorists that are bent on destroying this nation instead of standing up for what this nation was MEANT to stand for.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join