It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Fires First Shot Of Civil War

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"The New Hampshire state legislature took an unbelievably bold step Monday by introducing a resolution to declare certain actions by the federal government to completely totally void and warning that certain future acts will be viewed as a “breach of peace” with the states themselves that risks “nullifying the Constitution.”"

I saw some people commenting on this and thinking the state is talking about nullifying the Constititution with this statement, and that they are going to set up anarchy in its place? Um where are you getting that from?

Maybe I'm the one that is "off base" here, but this is how I interpreted it.

New Hampshire is saying (in my opinion anyway) that the "certain actions by the feds" will be viewed as "a breach of peace with the states" that would risk "nullifying the constitution".

It's the "certain actions by the feds" that would "nullify the constitution". It's not New Hampshire's reaction that is the nullification, it is the acts of the Feds.

This is what is giving the states the backing against the feds, that the Feds would be unlawfully nullifying the constitution if they continue doing anti-constitutional things.

At least that is how I interpreted that.

I view this entire thing as a positive. Whether it provokes the New World Order or not, it's time for people to make a symbolic stand against the New World Order.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Contact Your State Legislators and Governor

Bring Us Back To What Our Founders Envisioned.

I have already shared this with my State Legislators & Governor.

If Your State Is Not Already Doing Something Like This, Please Request That They Do.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If anyone—ANYONE—took this seriously, the kooks who wasted taxpayer money on this nonsense would be indicted for treason. We settled the issue of secession in 1865.

Nobody takes it seriously; it’s like State Butter Week.

Bob

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I really think it would be interesting to look at the populations of states that have legislation similar to NH like OK and MO... the census is counted in 2010... I wonder if people will flock to these states or stay put. (?)
I really hope my state will follow suit, but we're still fighting RealID!

I think I'll start looking at New Hampshire... I'm already a 'Sox fan, so I'll fit right in!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

When I do call Boozman, I expect to talk to him. However, I know not to call him until next Monday. If I call him before then, I will talk to his secretary or his answering machine.

I don't expect to leave him a message. I expect to talk to him. I know him personally, not that I consider him a friend. He is a turncoat and a traitor to this nation, as he voted yes on the initial bailout bill.
I'm pondering issuing this request as more of an ultimatum.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Its an unfortunate fact that sometimes, the seeds of freedom must be drenched in the blood of patriots and citizens!

The sociopaths and the immature alike can dress it up in whatever patriotic rhetoric they want, try to fool themselves and others with it. "Patriotism is the first refuge of the scoundrel." Change a few words and you are indistinguishable from the fanatics who crash planes into building or blow themselves up on a school bus.

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
and to just shove your head in the sand only makes you dirty!

So does blood on your hands.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I hope you weren't making that remark generally.
I, for one, volunteered my service to this country under good conscience and faith AS AN American Patriot.
It wasn't me who broke that faith, it was this renegade Government.

To say my dissent stinks of a traitor is the height of offence. I took an Oath to protect this Constitution from threats abroad AND AT HOME!
How dare you.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

Aye I'm sure he'll really care -_-

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jBrereton

It is still a message. He can take it or leave it. I don't mean like in a way to threaten him. Just more of a way to say "if you don't listen to my words, it will be to late. Take it or leave it."

If he doesn't care, then like I said before, he is already a dog.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I hope you weren't making that remark generally.

I, for one, volunteered my service to this country under good conscience and faith as an American Patriot.

It wasn't me who broke that faith, it was this renegade government.

To say my dissent stinks of a traitor is the height of offense. I took an oath to protect this Constitution from threats abroad AND AT HOME!
How dare you.

If you want civil war, if you want to see your fellow countrymen dying in the street, if you want the horrors seen in other parts of the world visited upon your home, if rationalize it with a sociopathic attitude that innocents may have to die, then justify it by claiming you are doing the "patriotic thing" then yes, you are the threat.

How dare you.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by jBrereton

It is still a message. He can take it or leave it. I don't mean like in a way to threaten him. Just more of a way to say "if you don't listen to my words, it will be to late. Take it or leave it."

If he doesn't care, then like I said before, he is already a dog.

Too late to do what? Take bullsh't off some self-important member of the general public with no charm?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I don't expect to leave him a message. I expect to talk to him. I know him personally, not that I consider him a friend. He is a turncoat and a traitor to this nation, as he voted yes on the initial bailout bill.

The real turncoats and traitors are those who want to kill their fellow Americans not those who happen to make decisions I disagree with, however vehement the disagreement may be.

Or what, child?

Exactly what kind of ultimatum do you expect to enforce?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

tgambill wrote, “Confirmed that the concentration camps are now authorized and completed. Their use are in the House under bill H.R. 645.”

The purpose of HR 645, as stated in the bill, is
“(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.
(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--
(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.”

These don’t sound like concentration camps to me.

Bob

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just so everyone knows, this was just on Glen Beck, on FOX News, and he seemed to agree with the bill (somewhat). Can't find it on youtube or on glenbeck.com. I'll keep my eye out and put the video up if I can find it.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Jay-in-AR wrote, “I know not to call him until next Monday.”

Monday is Presidents’ Day. Maybe you’ll need to wait till Tuesday. How could such a patriot have missed that?

Bob

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I never once said I wanted to see bloodshed. It was you who painted that scenario. Your WORDS were that anyone who dissents this Government is unpatriotic.

Surely you realize that the words you were speaking against were a paraphrase of Thomas Jefferson's.
Dissent is natural discourse in a Representative Republic. If dissent against tyranny is met with force, so be it.
Like I said, the oath was against threats foreign and domestic. There are a bunch that hold that dear to this day.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bobunf

Ah yes, Bob. Tuesday.
Yes, a Patriot can miss things like that. Afterall, just like Memorial day, the Vets are the ones that have to work while the Banksters get the day off.
For most of us, it is just another work day.

"President's Day" isn't something I feel obliged to "celebrate" anyhow. We've had a bunch of crappy ones, especially lately.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Child?

Wow! ... "Or what, child?

Exactly what kind of ultimatum do you expect to enforce?"

My thoughts were basically two-fold. 1) It will be too late and next time around (next election) you won't have an office to run for; 2) The ultimatum of the voter. If you DON'T REPRESENT ME, I WILL ACTIVELY CAMPAIGN AGAINST YOU.

Surely you aren't suggesting I would be stupid enough to give him a physical threat. Oh wait, you have already clarified your insults.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Alert to mods. Someone is getting a little out of line here with the insults.

If that had been me, I would have been docked points already.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

The real turncoats and traitors are those who want to kill their fellow Americans not those who happen to make decisions I disagree with, however vehement the disagreement may be.

This is debatable, as it is the men and women in congress who have pushed these draconian laws and taxes onto the populace, all the while taking our money and sharing it all amongst each other. They have put us in this place, this great schism.

Actually, this isn't debatable. Its the truth.

Or what, child?

Exactly what kind of ultimatum do you expect to enforce?

How do you know he's a child, or are you just using condescending words to push your ideologies?

Look, it sucks that in the near future, one of the very possible scenarios could be the breakdown of society. It really does suck. I think most people when they say 'bring it on' aren't sociopaths wanting to kill Americans, as you seem to believe. They are just ready for change.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join