It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Fires First Shot Of Civil War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I hope NH has the ballz to pass this and i hope every other state with similar resolutions passes their.

About the State militias (National Guard) the members of the guard fall under state control unless activate for federal duty in a time of war or use of force resolution by the congress, then the state militias fall under the command of the SECDEF.

But i believe every Governor has the right to recall their militia in the event of a state emergency.

also the federal government has a militia besides the standing army and no its not Blackwater. Its every able bodied male over the age of 18. Yep that's right whether you wanted to be a part of it or not you are. and the federal Government can call up the civilian militia anytime it wants. Yep you guessed it a draft.

You better believe that if states start leaving the union and the majority of the standing army sides with the states against the domestic enemy The federal government will start drafting people to fight the rebel states.

SO Obama wants to be Lincoln huh? funny thing is he is going to be the reason the states leave the union.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
New Hampshire may soon be referred to as "Free America" in my opinion. Their state legislature sees the disaster coming down the line, and they're girding their loins for the upcoming battle.

What amazes me is how people fail to see what's going on. They're like ostriches burying their heads in the sand hoping it will all go away.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by LLoyd45]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blackopsman

Great...They're Unemployed and the Fed is looking to create Jobs...wonder how many New Jobs they'll Create for Them Here...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by blackopsman

Great...They're Unemployed and the Fed is looking to create Jobs...wonder how many New Jobs they'll Create for Them Here...

And no one has mentioned the CIA and Mossad factor either. They would thankfully dismantle any serious attempt of civil war here in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If Violence Escalates in Mexico, Texas Officials Plan to Be Ready
www.foxnews.com...

I HOPE this doesn't have anything to do with other things going on...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.
I was raised in the suburbs told the police are good and all those lies but the more I see the more I am disgusted by our government. The police is another gang and politicians are the best crooks so it's time for a revolution. I for one will just sit back and enjoy the show

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Senator Gregg will be on CNBC in a few minutes. He may say something on this matter but who knows.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Leto

I wouldn't count on it. The KGB wasn't very capable of helping maintain Communist rule over Russia. The fact is, if we rise up, we may not have to fire a shot as they may crap their pants and capitulate very quickly. But if not, then I'm game

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Gregg withdraws as nominee for Commerce
Republican New Hampshire senator cites ‘irresolvable conflicts’
www.msnbc.msn.com...

In an interview with The Associated Press, Gregg said, "For 30 years, I've been my own person in charge of my own views, and I guess I hadn't really focused on the job of working for somebody else and carrying their views, and so this is basically where it came out."

Gregg, 61, said he changed his mind after realizing he wasn't ready to "trim my sails" to be a part of Obama's team.

"I just sensed that I was not going to be good at being anything other than myself," he said.

The New Hampshire senator also said he would probably not run for a new term in 2010.

In his statement, Gregg said his withdrawal had nothing to do with the vetting into his past that Cabinet officials routinely undergo. He told the AP he foresaw conflicts over health care, global warming and taxes.

Notice...Nothing Mentioned about NH's Resolution...MSM/Gov is Completely trying to Keep a Lid on this Stuff IMHO...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think that what you all aren't realizing is that this bill isn't just about the Fed. It's also about making sure that the United Nations and other countries military can't step foot in those states.....IF the POTUS decides they need to call upon the contracted agreements that those countries and the United Nations are under. It has never been JUST about sticking it to the gov guys it's about making sure that military and police from other countries can't operate in your states if the SHTF .
Remember all those pictures and videos of foreign troops practicing on our soil for crowd control on our base's? Remember the pictures of the United Nations soldiers and the Asian looking UN police on the border between the US and Mexico? NOW you get it.....
This bill prevents them from coming in and taking over for the FED!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE - A RESOLUTION affirming States’ rights based on Jeffersonian principles.

Fri 2/13/2009 6:39 AM
'[email protected]'

Come on now People…Dem/Rep Squabbles? People are Talking about this…WHY NOT YOU?

www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

HCR 6 – AS INTRODUCED
2009 SESSION

I just sent this E-Mail...being as the Rep is coming on CNBC in a few...Recording it also on TV Card...Let's See...

Update: Well After Watching the Interview, it's Plain to See MSM is not going to Break this Type of Thing...unless One of You have heard it out there. If any of You are Really Interested I could post it on Utube, but, being as there was a Dance Around it, I'll hold off for now...

[edit on 2/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
here's a thought! If the National Guard really are under the jurisdiction of the states and not the feds, the first state to call all its own national guard back home, would have so many other states following and all those military people would be ON BOARD with a revolution.

I have always thought it so ridiculous that the Guard is overseas fighting illegal wars, while we are left here with no protection in the event of invasion on US soil.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i would like to remind everyone that this is also a double edged sword. please look up what actually takes place if this were to play out, its not as pretty as some seem to think. we could end up worse off, or not even a country as we know it. for all we know this could lead to the breakup of the united states into seperate super states like that russian economist predicted.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The constitution i.e. (states rights) died on 9 April 1865 in Virginia. The federal government has assumed their prominence in all matters legal for this nation since that date. The states are nothing more than a paper tiger. Yes, i know how the constitution is worded and applaud their efforts. it's just a tad late. The federal gov has the power and knows how to use it. We couldn't have a successful revolution if we had to, and yes, we need one. Our people are too fat, happy and complacent. Unless the soldiers are coming into their living room they care nothing for them coming in my house. They just want to be happy. For those of you who think the Civil War was about slavery need to read Lincoln's inaugural address.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
They can do what they wish, for all I care, just as long as they no longer receive any federal funds.

As long as they don't have to pay any federal tax, i'm sure they won't have a problem with not recieving any fake federal funds

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Contagion2012

Hear Hear! The National Guard IS the state militia. What would happen if the States decided to pull their Guards back to the Home State to stand in defense of that State? I guess the war would end quite suddenly, wouldn't it? For one, I am sick and tired of the Feds in Washington telling my State, the Republic of Ohio, what to do! Marijuana crimes would not exist here if not for the FED, and seat belt usage is a secondary offense until recently, when Federal Highway Funding was threatened and the State was forced to make the law a pull over offense. I am all for this, and hope with all my heart that other States are quick to follow suit. Federal Laws have no place in a sovereign territory, never did. Go Team!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So was John Titor right after all?

From the net:

"The story of John Titor, purported military time traveler from 2036, who predicted an American police state, with civil strife leading to civil war ..."

As each day passes he's story becomes more convincing.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
A new civil war?

There seems to be a "civil war" fever here on ATS. Why are some people so desperate and thirsty to kill fellow Americans?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
w00t! New Hampshire! Live free or die...

I think every state should be as proactive as this...maybe then we wouldn't have a CorpGov who felt comfortable enough to pass trillions in bailouts for their Bankster friends.

I agree, but im waiting for my state, TEXAS, to follow the same path! But im not sure thats gonna happen. Nothing but High ranking Republicans.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

I agree totally! A restoration is indeed in order!!!! Thank you for the definition!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join