It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're saved . . . we get money just like the banks do!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well the Obama zombies voted for change and got it.

Why are you complaining?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You know this money is just going straight back to the government or banks, with interest and inflation.

The corporations that got bailed out, however, won't have to pay it back. You don't give away billions of dollars to thieves with "failing" businesses and expect to get it back. Congress knows what's up, they're either too cowardly or corrupt to stand up to it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I WANT MY $1.85 A DAY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CRUISES TO GO ON, VACATIONS TO TAKE, PLANES TO BUY, GETTING LIMIS TO TAKE ME THERE!!!!!

Bible is right on the dot about power and knowledge = corruptions, death, suffering. Take Adam and Eve for example......

[edit on 12-2-2009 by NickT916]

[edit on 12-2-2009 by NickT916]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, government taxes me $500 a week out of my paycheck $71 a day and they want to give me back $1.85 back.... wow yay!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
So . . . I'll get a total of about $500 this year to try and save my home.

How cool.

A friggin' salt marsh mouse in Pelosi land will get $30 million.

Mouseland

If'n that ain't enough to curl your burrito the wrong way, nothin' is.

And how about the new rail they are going to build going from California to vegas. so everyone you can take that 13 bucks and go gamble each week.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is great, I already spent my 1 week government bailout funds, with pennies left over!

www.walmart.com...

Now I just need to think of what to spend next week's $13 on. Maybe I'll go to a movie, or eat at McDonalds.

Wow, $2 a day, it's great to be alive.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here's an idea...Lets pool all our $13 and buy a Blow up dolly to send to each of the congress critters. That way they could sc#%w them instead of us with all the satisfaction.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You should all be happy that it's only $13. That is unless you want this nation to collapse sooner than later, which actually doesn't too bad now that I think about it...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Keep the money. Burn in it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

Are you kidding? They don't have time for blow up dolls when they are banging prostitutes.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
$13/week?

What they don't tell us is they're going to take $50/week out to cover it

What a joke. Really, just keep it to keep my hands clean of this. Americans shouldn't have their palms up towards the government anyways. Historically unamerican!

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is the "Change" that the Messiah promised everyone.

1300 cents.

Tastes good, doesn't it?

I need to buy more ammo...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by sty

What do you think a person should do with (what little) money we do have in the bank now? Take it out and just hold it as cash? Convert to another currency?

Get out of eveything. Keep enough cash to continue going for awhile.
If you have enough, buy gold and silver, if you can find it. good luck

By all means, buy food. Buy cases of veg.s
Canned works good. Boxed for shorter term.
If you can maintain your own electric, windmill, solar, or a generator, fill a freezer with meats.

Then get a gun and lots of amo to protect it.

Don't forget about keeping clean, soaps etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would like to point out the stages of acceptance (grief).

* 1. Denial and Isolation.
* 2. Anger.
* 3. Bargaining.
* 4. Depression.
* 5. Acceptance.

IMO, the faster we can all get to #5, the faster we can get to my proposed #6: Action!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Beltha

the "dollar a day" is a fallacy it's Subsidize food stuffs, that means it's food sold for no profit at all or even a loss.

So no you cannot live on "a dollar a day"

the 1,85$ a day is the "Change" everyone was talking about in the election. Obama made good on his promise.

this is what happens when you vote for "the lesser of two evils".

You wanted change and that's all they gave you, you should have aimed Higher.....................................

edit too add: investing in precious metals is a good bet, I'm buying lead myself, I think it's going to be in great demand very very soon..............................

[edit on 12-2-2009 by thedigirati]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow! Are you mad enough yet?

What is it going to take, 10% 20% unemployment. How about another 5 or 6 TRILLION dollars wasted.

Really, what is it going to take to actually do something besides sit on your butt and write or call someone who does not care.

When are you going to get eductated other than the BS they teach in the schools about how our Govt and the world really work and how it is controlled?

If you love this round, wait until next month when EVerify stops and an illegal takes the crap jobs that are better than no job. I guess we can go beg them for food while they can have the new cars we cannot buy for about nothing.

Are you going to wait until your ducking bullets by drug lords, (oh, I guess in some towns we already are), in your nice parts of town?

Really, tell me what it is going to take. Please........just tell me.

I you want to actually do something, speak out!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
We have an incompetent congress and I want to know why the heck, these old used up hags who don't give a rat's arse about the people of this country, keep getting voted in to remain in their position. Are people on crack when they go to the voting booths? Seriously? I cant believe how dillusioned so many people are. The state of California is falling apart and Ms. Pelosi is representing that state. What an utter complete joke.

And our President the great man of change and hope that got voted in, is running around on a leash and collar held by the very people I mentioned above. Uh, mmm, huh, mmmm.

I have said it a zillion times and will keep saying it: We live in Alice and Wonderland.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by leomurray
yeah if you buy food anywhere but mc donalds you have to goto the stockade lol

Since you mentioned eating out, I wonder has anyone else noticed when they go out to eat lunch, or dinner for that matter, that the restaurants/fast food places have about half as many people as say 3 months ago? I almost never cook, eat at same places regularly and can now almost every time be the only person in the drive-thru, or if going inside, at least half the restaurant is empty. Am I making something out of nothing or have others noticed this?

I dont notice this at all. Where I live, restaurants are packed and so are the malls and other stores. In fact, everytime I go out to eat or shopping, I think "I thought the economy was bad". Sure doesnt seem like it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just have to say this. I would venture a guess that most everyone pitching a bitch voted for an incumbent. Go look in the mirror and get acquainted with the problem.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join