It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in Italian Alps.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Its certainly a fast one -whatever it is.
www.dailymotion.com...
The footage is quite strange and was apparently filmed by a tourist in Italy - don't know about the heritage of the clip but it appears to show a luminous fast moving object over the Alps.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
hmmm looks pretty interesting but will need further investigation like all UFO videos.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Didn't think anything was gonna happen 'til the end...But it looked Orb-ish to me...I don't think it was a plane, maybe a bird (not my firm belief either) but still...don't have enough facts or info to declare it a ufo, even though technically it is an unidentified flying object.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I watched it first, and my initial thought was a glare off a round, very fast moving object.
Second time over, I get a little more skeptical thinking it's a tiny object that caught the sun or something.
It will have to be looked at a lot closer to get a better idea of what it could be.
I hope it's legit!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Looks like a bug, dust etc.
Its movement looks too inconsistent to be anything intelligent.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
my vote is for fowl. not sure what type but some sort of bird, thought i saw a wing flap.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies,looks to me to be flying far too fast to be a bird - could be wrong though.

Anyone know any slo-mo techniques?

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There is no reference to judge distance so the light blob could be anything from a mile wide mother ship many miles away to a bug within spitting distance.

If I saw it in my camera I wouldn't even remark on it. I would think great view, boring video.

top topics

join