It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed above Somerset coastline by holidaymakers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

UFO filmed above Somerset coastline by holidaymakers

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4591148/UFO-filmed-above-Somerset-coastline-by-holidaymakers.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/ur l]

Caravaners were left baffled when the mysterious cylinder hovered over a busy campsite in Brean, Somerset.

They claimed the unidentified black metal object stands out clearly against the blue sky, where it can be seen darting up and down for more than 10 minutes.

Local police reported no unusual activity, but witnesses were left convinced they had seen an extra-terrestrial spectacle.

It took place on a sunny afternoon last July when tourists staying at an unidentified holiday park spotted the object
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-2-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The object in this video seems to be enormous once its in full focus. Displaying the 'typical' erratic flight behavior of a UFO. The shape of the craft however is not your 'typical' saucer shape. An object of this size hoovering in mid air and the erratic flight pattern, can only be a UFO. One of the best daytime UFO videos I have seen.

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4591148/UFO-filmed-above-Somerset-coastline-by-holidaymakers.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Its a bit hard to tell really whats going on.
There is an object sure.
Is it actually in the sky?Who knows.
Video seems a little to convenient in parts.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Might want to fix your links and add a working video. Not much to see here but what you have posted.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Here's the video on youtube:

this happened about 5-10 miles from my house, I have only just heard about it this morning. Unfortunately the incident happened on the 27th July 2008 so I don't think I can follow-up anything in the area as the witnesses are all tourists...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Its a solar balloon.
It doesn't jerk around and move suddenly enough for a UFO.
You tell me it doesn't look like this solar balloon?

[edit on 12-2-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Imagine seeing these in the sky, it would look like a cigar shaped UFO.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Can't see your link for some reason (incorrect video number?) - but it did occur to me that it might be. However the height/distance combined with the fact it looks solid, rigid and metallic implies that it isn't.

*EDIT - removed video as it's the same one as yours which is now working.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So could anyone explain why the object in the video is not behaving like a solar balloon, especially one so thin which would be heavily effected by the wind?

top topics

join